New Promo - 10 Jan. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
TFS...Dang I just saw that promo on TV...FBD and Madhuri walking together and Archu sees them and confronts...Wow cant wait to watch...FDB ke patloon me ghabharahat
promo liks gud...bt i dunt understnd why archana has 2 tell dharmesh abt wat she is goin 2 do...??makes me a l'ii worried...why does she has 2 warn d enemy?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">TFS...Dang I just saw that promo on TV...FBD and Madhuri walking together and Archu sees them and confronts...Wow cant wait to watch...FDB ke patloon me ghabharahat </font>

Me too btw what does FBD mean???

Thanks for Sharing...

I also agree..why warning Darmesh??

Why just do what she has to do...??Darmesh must not have time to think about how he will manage the problem with the familly..he must know about having problem with sasural??

And now he will have time to think of a plan...so that everybody call him POOR Darmesh and be like a victim..

Waiting for how he will manage that😈 
Hope Archana will tell everybody in time before he has a diabolic plan against them(Arman)..

I was ending here, I'm thinking something "I will tell you even its ridiculous idea..if its Archana  who will help him to manage the familly..
with that problem after telling all story to Archana..She decide to help him for Vaishu..NO Its ridiculous I know..Anyway Let see...bye
Originally posted by wasnadivay9

Me too btw what does FBD mean???

haha even I first thought what does Di mean by FBD then it clicked....I think she can PM u instead of writing it here...πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by desicrowd

haha even I first thought what does Di mean by FBD then it clicked....I think she can PM u instead of writing it here...πŸ˜†...

No Need for PM....Here I am with the answer πŸ˜‰

FBD = Fat Boy Dharmu πŸ˜†
I wonder what Archu is going to do now
Archu is dumb enough to confront Dharmesh. She could have given a veiled warning like what Manav did the other day. This will definitely make Dharmesh alert and he will do everything to once again prove Manav and Archana wrong in front of everyone and I am guessing this will happen in the party for which Vaishali is supposedly handing out invitations.
Originally posted by reachanupama

Archu is dumb enough to confront Dharmesh. She could have given a veiled warning like what Manav did the other day. This will definitely make Dharmesh alert and he will do everything to once again prove Manav and Archana wrong in front of everyone and I am guessing this will happen in the party for which Vaishali is supposedly handing out invitations.

yup....i also think so...that means this weekend we will have another dhamaka episode....πŸ˜†