Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
People which show is this in which all 3 are together ??
I also wanna see Fawad n Sanam together again...
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yay zainab.. his accent is to die forr...<3
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am so so so soooooooooooooo exited to see them all together. Hope the drama will have a good story. Can't wait for it anymore, anyone actually knows whn it'll begin???
This sounds SO exciting!

Anyway, I'll most probably sound like an idiot for asking this, but I will regardless lol - does anyone know where they're shooting for this show? I just saw on Imran Abbas' Facebook today that he's coming to New York (for 2 months?) and I was like WHOAAAA. I wondering if he's coming with the whole team or something like that? I wouldn't mind meeting them, you know...πŸ˜†
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Oh Fawad....If only I can meet him, the man with the propa American accent. 😍 And the way he says his lines while he romances. *swoons* No wonder I even liked him with Rabia in Daastaan.

My cousin's friend in Pakistan met Fawad. Even the sleepy, untidy look is.....well.....simply amazing.

Oh my God, he's looking so hot in the casual look.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

LOL hes self obsessed, she says :P
i mean he keeps asking us about his hair and how he looks... like ts ok naa? " "theek lagra hoon?" which irritates us... and his hair werent REAL! 🀣 :P she said he used patches! :P
i dunno how true that is cz wenever i meet him.. it seems real... bt anywayss... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
thats shahid afridi's interview after the 2009 T20 WC :)
samaa Tv, wid Maryam Arif! 😊

LOL. I can't stand this guy. And he always seems so nervous in interviews, and rather self-conscious actually. I like men who have confidence oozing out, he lacks it, so nothing interesting to watch there :-p lol.
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Imran and Fawad I already knew about but I'm soooo happy Sanam's in that serial tooπŸ˜ƒ I so wish she's opposite Fawad😍 Eeeee I'm sooo excited !! Cant wait for it πŸ˜›
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

Oh Fawad....If only I can meet him, the man with the propa American accent. 😍 And the way he says his lines while he romances. *swoons* No wonder I even liked him with Rabia in Daastaan.

My cousin's friend in Pakistan met Fawad. Even the sleepy, untidy look is.....well.....simply amazing.

Agreee πŸ˜› I love his accent and as much as I disliked Rabia I still liked his scenes with her..he's sooo romantic😍 *sigh* Sooo wanna meet him someday..it'd be a dream come true😍
Btw thats a great pic of Fawad's..he looks so hot..I hope you wouldnt mind me sharing it with my friends on FBπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

LOL hes self obsessed, she says :P
i mean he keeps asking us about his hair and how he looks... like ts ok naa? " "theek lagra hoon?" which irritates us... and his hair werent REAL! 🀣 :P she said he used patches! :P
i dunno how true that is cz wenever i meet him.. it seems real... bt anywayss... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
thats shahid afridi's interview after the 2009 T20 WC :)
samaa Tv, wid Maryam Arif! 😊

LOL @colored thats exactly what I think he is ! I remember him coming in some show and the whole time that the host was talking to him, he was watching himself on the screen they had there and making his hair..πŸ˜› It was funny..the way he was behaving he seemed the least intrested in what the host was talking aboutπŸ˜›
As far as his acting is concerned its ok..I hope he learns some skills in that from FawadπŸ˜‰
But we cant deny the fact that this guy's got looks..and thats what he's so popular for..he's cute ! And thats the only thing I like about him tooπŸ˜›
Oh one more thing..its really commendable how he interacts with his fans on FB..responds to their posts etc etc. How I wish Fawad would learn something from him in this departmentπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Edited by Aliza.. - 13 years ago
Oh my days! Zainab he looks so damn good in the pic...one can barely see his sleep deprived eyes but still it's so dreamy. Ok I'll stop gushing like a fan girl but what can I say? Fawad and Imran (more so Fawad these days) bring out this side in me.

Shabnam: Oh this show is being shot in Punjab and more specifically Sarghoda (according to Haissam, the director). Interestingly Sarghoda is actually Pakistan's largest airbase and it has the Pakistan Air Force's headquarters...lol I'm not sure if they will be using any of that though.
And ya I read Imran will also be shooting in the UK and the US but it may not be for this show. And of course I wouldn't mind meeting them either!
^ Thanks for the info., Seert!

I really hope I could meet Imran Abbas when he comes here. Wouldn't mind meeting his co-stars as well. Just the thought of it gets me all excited. πŸ˜† I hope to find out more regarding this lol.