Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
😆..... Yash raj shows had been very good but due to low ratings they had been pulled off, only sony channel can be termed as pure entertainment channel , as it dont have faltu shows like rest of channels, thats why its not much popular among aunties ...............

11PM IST , it will be like 11:10 or so , before they wrap episode of CID ..😆
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh OK if it is 11 in india it will be 9:30 here maybe will catch it tomm
TitansFan thumbnail
hmmmm ok , its going to be on friday and saturday
Thamesriver thumbnail
OK . Did u watch SSBS yesterday? I was really irritated with R. Shanno was trying to help him he doesnot understand. He is going overboard with money. And I don't understand what is wrong with G working? Ok u want her to take it easy bcos she has been working her whole life. She will take it easy once u get a good job till then let her work. Edited by Anuhia - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
I did not ,

well come on yaar , he is not aware of it , R is someone who dont think or hesitate when u have to spend money, he dont know anything about how much to save and market nothing ? and he is not found of shanno , so i dont blame him ...........

well its more on side of matter of taking responsibility , he wants to prove he is capable of taking care of her , and i dont find it wrong , its obvious , he need time to face fact that she need to work too , and he will think on those notes too , it will be on later stage , all about matter of time
Thamesriver thumbnail
Hmm I guess so it is a matter of time. 
Thamesriver thumbnail
This is one of the reasons he shud struggle to find a job and see the difficulties of making ends meet. 
TitansFan thumbnail
😆 yes.

a person who was never bothered thinking twice when spending time , will take long time to realize things, ask me , i had same experience
Thamesriver thumbnail
Oh ok I have seen hard times when young so don't like it when ppl go overboard. I guess it is all abt experiences in life. Atleast in this track the Cv's are showing things realistically and sticking to the characters.
TitansFan thumbnail
yes, its all about experience which happens when time is right ,

well yes, they r moving in right direction , hope they stick to it