India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya doesn't deserve Anandi

vsumeetha Senior Member
vsumeetha
vsumeetha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
When this track was earlier introduced I had thought that Jagya would be influenced by the city girl's ways but nevertheless he would resist gauri's charms. But he is too immature for anything. How can he forget his Anandi and go after this fake gauri?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya79radtSuchi-

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

oh... one more thread!!

it's just the starting dear... aage aage dekho hota hai kya! abhi dono ki real identities samne aana baki hai!

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
@ neha
true yar..  its just the starting... just think of the number of threads we saw on this in the past 1 week Smile  shows the success of the show in touching ppls hearts, in a way, dont u think Smile

i had been trying to think with the same sentiments the thread starter has wrote this with... and i can perfectly understand the feelings that lead to writing this.   but donno why, cant help laughing at how the makers of the show manage to instill such deep feeling of hurt and anger at jagya's dishonesty.  
He is that way, CVs are that way... so why do we bother if they dont care Wink   i hate myself for not being able to empathize with the others who feel for anandi.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathradt

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

@ neha
true yar..  its just the starting... just think of the number of threads we saw on this in the past 1 week Smile  shows the success of the show in touching ppls hearts, in a way, dont u think Smile

i had been trying to think with the same sentiments the thread starter has wrote this with... and i can perfectly understand the feelings that lead to writing this.   but donno why, cant help laughing at how the makers of the show manage to instill such deep feeling of hurt and anger at jagya's dishonesty.  
He is that way, CVs are that way... so why do we bother if they dont care Wink   i hate myself for not being able to empathize with the others who feel for anandi.  

yes..... agree wid u completely!

the reactions r result that ppl still admire the show!

i was too blown with the wind yesterday, but i thought hard n favoured shanky again. As MD says to sushant everytime - PERFECT.... the same is from myside to shanky for his brilliant work! he's the best choice to play jagya... doing complete justice n even polishing it in his own way!

now no blues.... anymore. just w8ing for d identities to be revealed!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top