Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Salman wins best actor at star screen awards (Page 2)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Ye le moo mitha kar...
Is it midnight magic from coldstone ?? Big smile

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Ye le moo mitha kar...
Is it midnight magic from coldstone ?? Big smile

How would i knowww.. ripped offf from google...LOLLOL

Sara Congratssssssss Big smile.. My sallu is the BESTTTTTTTTTT !!!!

Pooja ye sab ke liye hai.. yeh ik piece nahi.. aise bohot saare piece hain.. please help urself...Embarrassed

Doll.. itna kafi nahi haai???? abhi Sallu ko waapis aane do.. usse bari party dilwaaongi tum logon ko..
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
these awards  r just manipulative...if u want awards then dance on the floor of stage of award function Ouch  salman always remained away from these awards race from recent years
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

these awards  r just manipulative...if u want awards then dance on the floor of stage of award function Ouch  salman always remained away from these awards race from recent years

they have this lobby against Salman where they never give him the awards he deserved like for Kyonki and Tere Naam.. this year they had to do it cuz Dabangg was a record breaker.. if they wouldnt do it.. they would be blamed...watever may be. IM SUPER HAPPY.....EmbarrassedDancing
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

they have this lobby against Salman where they never give him the awards he deserved like for Kyonki and Tere Naam.. this year they had to do it cuz Dabangg was a record breaker.. if they wouldnt do it.. they would be blamed...watever may be. IM SUPER HAPPY.....EmbarrassedDancing
dabaang sum dialogue  were gud otherwise it was not worth to watchOuch plain bore film it was..i would go with tere naam fantastic acting by salmanWink
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

dabaang sum dialogue  were gud otherwise it was not worth to watchOuch plain bore film it was..i would go with tere naam fantastic acting by salmanWink

Dabnagg was a one time watch.. Tere naam was Amazingggg.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Ooooh! Congo Sallu!!! I hope he wins best actor at all the award functions that will be happening this year :D

I personally didnt love Dabangg as much as everyone else in my family but Iam super happy he is getting a lot of appreciation as he deserves every bit of it. Luv u Sallu Smile
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

I agree with u. Thats why Aamir stays away from award functions. Great actors like Aamir n Sallu dont really need these awards to win our hearts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

girl68

Go to top