India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Varsha is losing it (Page 2)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I think the producers are trying to drag the storyline that's why no one has told Varsha, Vaishali and Dharmesh about what Manjusha and Jaywant did. If they got to know about it now, they might have to forgive Manav and Archana and go back to being a happy family again and then the producers would have to think of a new storyline!

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

I used to be a fan of Varsha in the beginning, I admired her character but since her marriage to Satish I have seen a different side to her. She is very selfish, very rude and very ungrateful. I don't like the way she has treated Archana and Manav, I don't get her problem these are two people who have been there for her whether she was right or wrong yet today she thinks so low of them, why? What is so good about Jaywant that he somehow triumphs everything Manav has done for her? I look forward to when Varsha's downfall comes, Satish has been very forgiving and tolerable towards her but I think he is slowly reaching his limit. Varsha needs to change her attitude before she loses everything for good!

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IdiotBoxCrazy

THere was a time when Varsha was one of my favourite charactes. Mature, Practical and bold. Always spoke the truth, never minced words and was very rightous. This was the quality Satish liked in her and also Satish's mom accepted her for this.
But now she is very impractical. She creates a scene in Vaishu's bday party for no reason. Then she fought with Satish again, knowing very well taht he is right. Why is she so much in favour of Jaywant? Cant she see that her sis is happy? Actually she has no reason to hate manav. She has forgotten his favours and when satish reminded her of those, she took it in the wrong way

i agree

Go to top