Pavitra Rishta

Varsha is losing it

IdiotBoxCrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
THere was a time when Varsha was one of my favourite charactes. Mature, Practical and bold. Always spoke the truth, never minced words and was very rightous. This was the quality Satish liked in her and also Satish's mom accepted her for this.
But now she is very impractical. She creates a scene in Vaishu's bday party for no reason. Then she fought with Satish again, knowing very well taht he is right. Why is she so much in favour of Jaywant? Cant she see that her sis is happy? Actually she has no reason to hate manav. She has forgotten his favours and when satish reminded her of those, she took it in the wrong way

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaaaa dear i totally agree wid u!!!!!!!
But the sad part is that varsha never understood stiash and I guess that she never will  ðŸ˜¡
It's already been concluded: she's a nutcase😆
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she doesn't deserve a guy like Satish
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why hasn't anyone in Karanjkar's family not told Varsha or Vaishu that Manju had planted the money???? when Archua nd Manav moved in the house, they called them in the middle of the night...what the...
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Why hasn't anyone in Karanjkar's family not told Varsha or Vaishu that Manju had planted the money???? when Archua nd Manav moved in the house, they called them in the middle of the night...what the...

I was wondering the same thing. I mean, Archana's family knows that Manju and Jaywant are responsible then why don't they shut up Vaishali, Dharmesh and Varsha's mouths about that? Maybe the story-writers want something for the vamps to hold onto even if it's non-existent. 
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Varsha was also one of my favorite but now she's notch up from Manjusha. The writers have totally destroyed this character.
varsha is one of those girls who is confused and stuck in that middle land where she doesnt know whether to be the modern working girl or the traditional bahu....
its seen in ,many instances pre-marriage and post-marriage where she aborted her child for her job and then wants to leave her job for the health of her father-in-law..

that said, money and unconditional love of her husband has lead her to be a snob and an aroogant woman...

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the producers are trying to drag the storyline that's why no one has told Varsha, Vaishali and Dharmesh about what Manjusha and Jaywant did. If they got to know about it now, they might have to forgive Manav and Archana and go back to being a happy family again and then the producers would have to think of a new storyline!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I used to be a fan of Varsha in the beginning, I admired her character but since her marriage to Satish I have seen a different side to her. She is very selfish, very rude and very ungrateful. I don't like the way she has treated Archana and Manav, I don't get her problem these are two people who have been there for her whether she was right or wrong yet today she thinks so low of them, why? What is so good about Jaywant that he somehow triumphs everything Manav has done for her? I look forward to when Varsha's downfall comes, Satish has been very forgiving and tolerable towards her but I think he is slowly reaching his limit. Varsha needs to change her attitude before she loses everything for good!