India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Gauri is such a.....

Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Gauri is a really good wife and friend she knows her hubby so well!!!! One of the strongest characters i have seen on indian telly!!! and pihu is the total opposite! she has stooped sooooo low but her acting is actually really really good!! im quite impressed and same thing with gauri who did not have a acting background at all!!!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelgaayikadd.coolsupastar--chandni--desikimsamshanak.hotmonaghosh-scarlett-jakrnaavalove_iqbal_khanKeenu.GOrientalDancerDarine1980kinara17ALUJNA21VasusenaRadheya

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
G is good and agree with everything u said , yes she is one among the strong ladies

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
please dont insult indian telly LOL 
i wish rudra was strong and was given good dialogues and scenes. he is shown as a very poor and weak character. most daily soaps are female oriented. i thought sangini would be different. sangini hasnt stood upto anyones expectations. rudra should be shown in detail so its time to bring in  new characters surrounding rudra. he needs friends. gauri and pihu arent helping him with their actions. he has so much scope to perform but they just concentrate on gauri who is not bad but uttaran and tereliyes male leads are more strong and has different shades than rudra. i miss rajrani rudra scenes which were so good and refreshing. an alcoholic is most entertaining to watch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikarose-girlmonaghoshLimitLessFan

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Very well said Khairao9 there will definitely be a big change after this sick track going on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arima2010

please dont insult indian telly LOL 
i wish rudra was strong and was given good dialogues and scenes. he is shown as a very poor and weak character. most daily soaps are female oriented. i thought sangini would be different. sangini hasnt stood upto anyones expectations. rudra should be shown in detail so its time to bring in  new characters surrounding rudra. he needs friends. gauri and pihu arent helping him with their actions. he has so much scope to perform but they just concentrate on gauri who is not bad but uttaran and tereliyes male leads are more strong and has different shades than rudra. i miss rajrani rudra scenes which were so good and refreshing. an alcoholic is most entertaining to watch.

i understand where you are coming from but that is his character in this particular show his family members don't understand him he has only one friend Gauri!!! and the person who he currently thinks is the love of his life is trying to ruin his marital life what can he do!!! all the people that are in his life are supposed to love him but they are just messing things up for him his mother wanted his marriage to be a contract to a successful business!!!  I like his character in this show its different from all the other characters he has played kinda resembles his character in Kaisa yeh Pyaar hain but the story is totally different..........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikadesikimsamPink-LillyOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

G is good and agree with everything u said , yes she is one among the strong ladies
love u for saying it. Any way, love u as always.
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Gauri is really a very strong n mature Lady n also a most endearing character. Thumbs Up Loved reading your lovely post.

gaayikaOrientalDancer

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khaira09

Gauri is a really good wife and friend she knows her hubby so well!!!! One of the strongest characters i have seen on indian telly!!! and pihu is the total opposite! she has stooped sooooo low but her acting is actually really really good!! im quite impressed and same thing with gauri who did not have a acting background at all!!!
Gauri is a nagging old housewife who scolds her husband 24/7. She knew whom she married and why she married. Now she needs to deal with the whole issue.

genifanLimitLessFan

Go to top