Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta making bros to not get nominated.. (Page 2)

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Watch...how people come up with so many accusation on miss Tiwari...the biggest accusation that made the history(is she is zameerless...Sleepy)On this point i wanna say something...she said she would walk out with sameer...but did anyone saw sameer's behaviour...on that time???Big boss called him so many time Tiwari tried to calm him and to go and talk to big boss she also said lets hear first what big boss has to say...then i think she got fed and she is like whatever!!!her zameer got provoked and changed her mind and we could have accused her on this if Big would tell sameer to leave the house when he called him...
And we have to admit that she is shatir player...and everybody is here to play game...
there is accusation also like she is kamchor i do find her kamchor and also she does gish pich a little but i guess its not harming anyone!!!

I am not her fan...but ufff tired of seeinf people with the same accusation in every thread!!!

and we dont know how a person is real life..

Dolly look really chul bhuli when she is a good mood and i like her...but once she is in bad mood she show herseflf as a very bad person!!!

Sorry if i offended any fan!!!
and one more point u missed. I strongly trust Samir knew he would be back. This was the hidden deal and also Shweta knew about it. They are not going to show it on TV!!

So, there was no point for Shweta to take any action anyway.. Actually when people come with  a pre-occupied bias against someone and can not find anything from the show - they use such fake allegations. and they call ST fake!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1susan29prerna4rishav

tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Watch...how people come up with so many accusation on miss Tiwari...the biggest accusation that made the history(is she is zameerless...Sleepy)On this point i wanna say something...she said she would walk out with sameer...but did anyone saw sameer's behaviour...on that time???Big boss called him so many time Tiwari tried to calm him and to go and talk to big boss she also said lets hear first what big boss has to say...then i think she got fed and she is like whatever!!!her zameer got provoked and changed her mind and we could have accused her on this if Big would tell sameer to leave the house when he called him...

Initially SAMEER WAS A VICTIM and thats why she said that if he'll go then she'll go too.. but when he got a chance by Big Boss to discuss and resolve the issue but he showed stubborn attitude by put off the mike, not going to Big Boss and sit outside in Sun .. she tried to convince him but he was obstinate THEN HE WAS AT FAULT.. and she rightly take her decision back to leave the house with him..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

And we have to admit that she is shatir player...and everybody is here to play game...
there is accusation also like she is kamchor i do find her kamchor and also she does gish pich a little but i guess its not harming anyone!!!

I am not her fan...but ufff tired of seeinf people with the same accusation in every thread!!!

and we dont know how a person is real life..

Dolly look really chul bhuli when she is a good mood and i like her...but once she is in bad mood she show herseflf as a very bad person!!!

Sorry if i offended any fan!!!
and one more point u missed. I strongly trust Samir knew he would be back. This was the hidden deal and also Shweta knew about it. They are not going to show it on TV!!

So, there was no point for Shweta to take any action anyway.. Actually when people come with  a pre-occupied bias against someone and can not find anything from the show - they use such fake allegations. and they call ST fake!!

Totally agree !!! I also felt that the arrangement of sameer coming back was between BB and the members.........when something scripted is shown as reality they cannot reveal everything to us audience.

Edited by susan29 - 07 January 2011 at 12:29am

Marz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rose-girlsusan29

Go to top