Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta making bros to not get nominated..

tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

It's a common observation that even in real life woman who are cautious about their reputation and want to keep men at a safe distance call them bro and bhai and this is what Shweta do.. she calls Sameer and Ashmit Bro.. and Khali Bahi.. 

Otherwise unlike Sara and Veena she never showed EXTRA care to any of them by cooking special meals and giving massage.. she is always neutral and do argument whenever she is not agreed with any of them.. just talking nicely and giving respect is something that can be expected from any cultured person.. but I never saw her doing something that seems like flattering or buttering to not get nominated.. lame accusation by Dolly.. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitas79anonymousxoxonatasa0607rgattunavaneetarose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanLilac_N_Maplesusan29-StrAnGer-*Alishba*kooliioromiosugar1prerna4rishav

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I love ur Avi.. i miss Roadies now...LOL
tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Yup I started posting after a long time.. I was a HUGE fan of Bani n Antho.. joined that forum just cuz of them.. I was very regular then.. Smile

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaaa

It's a common observation that even in real life woman who are cautious about their reputation and want to keep men at a safe distance call them bro and bhai and this is what Shweta do.. she calls Sameer and Ashmit Bro.. and Khali Bahi.. 

Otherwise unlike Sara and Veena she never showed EXTRA care to any of them by cooking special meals and giving massage.. she is always neutral and do argument whenever she is not agreed with any of them.. just talking nicely and giving respect is something that can be expected from any cultured person.. but I never saw her doing something that seems like flattering or buttering to not get nominated.. lame accusation by Dolly.. 

You have to just put a Not sign beofre whatever Dolly speaks. She is a perpetual liar. Telling lie and abusing are her only ways to fame and attention. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fankooliioromiosugar1

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Yup I started posting after a long time.. I was a HUGE fan of Bani n Antho.. joined that forum just cuz of them.. I was very regular then.. Smile

i liked everybody in tht season...LOL

Im pulwasha Embarrassed
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Could not agree more Thumbs Up
But what can we expect from Dolly? She has been using all lame and false accusation towards Shweta from the very beginning, so I did not really pay attention to her accusation as I get used to it nowLOL

But, once again amazingly said and I second you coz Shweta never butters or flatters anyone just for the sake of nomination. She has refused to do any buttering and extra work for those men right on their faces!!!Big smile

rose-girlMarz_Mahira_fankooliio

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Watch...how people come up with so many accusation on miss Tiwari...the biggest accusation that made the history(is she is zameerless...Sleepy)On this point i wanna say something...she said she would walk out with sameer...but did anyone saw sameer's behaviour...on that time???Big boss called him so many time Tiwari tried to calm him and to go and talk to big boss she also said lets hear first what big boss has to say...then i think she got fed and she is like whatever!!!her zameer got provoked and changed her mind and we could have accused her on this if Big would tell sameer to leave the house when he called him...
And we have to admit that she is shatir player...and everybody is here to play game...
there is accusation also like she is kamchor i do find her kamchor and also she does gish pich a little but i guess its not harming anyone!!!

I am not her fan...but ufff tired of seeinf people with the same accusation in every thread!!!

and we dont know how a person is real life..

Dolly look really chul bhuli when she is a good mood and i like her...but once she is in bad mood she show herseflf as a very bad person!!!

Sorry if i offended any fan!!!

Edited by Jesmina - 07 January 2011 at 12:02am

rose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1

tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

Could not agree more Thumbs Up
But what can we expect from Dolly? She has been using all lame and false accusation towards Shweta from the very beginning, so I did not really pay attention to her accusation as I get used to it nowLOL

But, once again amazingly said and I second you coz Shweta never butters or flatters anyone just for the sake of nomination. She has refused to do any buttering and extra work for those men right on their faces!!!Big smile

ya when she couldn't find any other fault in Shweta's behavior and saw that all house mates like her, she starting calling her decency as fake behavior and her own indecency as genuine behavior..  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgatturose-girlakash08Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1-StrAnGer-

Go to top