Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

Aamir-Sanjee @Shivani Mayekars prewedding bash

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Sanjeeda Sheikh and Aamir Ali looked cute together at the sangeet ceremony of Akash Rao and Shivani Mayekar.  Diana Hayden came dressed in an ethnic outfit and was all smiles during the musical ceremony which saw songs spun from different eras by DJ Megha Kawale. The bride-to-be and bridegroom danced in tandem to the beats and then cut a cake with Shivani's dad Sandesh Mayekar, who was celebrating his birthday and mom Swati. Kanchan Adhikari was heard joking with friends to please call her Sheila since she was going to dance to an item song of that name! Also spotted were Leena Mogre, Rajeshwari Sachdeva with Varun Badola and Suhas with Deepa Awchat.  

TWO IS BETTER: Sanjeeda Sheikh and Aamir Ali

Edited by Armu4eva - 06 January 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSexyonekasuuuu

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
sorrry am laughin at Sanjeeda's pic LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL what has happene to it
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

sorrry am laughin at Sanjeeda's pic LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL what has happene to it

AngryAngryAngry ..no laufing on my HE-Man's jaan Embarrassed

BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

AngryAngryAngry ..no laufing on my HE-Man's jaan Embarrassed

omg take of ur glasses for a min and have a look, or put them on.......Sanjeeda is beautiful and not denyin that but LOOK THE PIC, does it not seem odd to u
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

omg take of ur glasses for a min and have a look, or put them on.......Sanjeeda is beautiful and not denyin that but LOOK THE PIC, does it not seem odd to u

Me thinks the camera angle is a bit weird..but Aamir-Sanjee look awesome Embarrassed
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Me thinks the camera angle is a bit weird..but Aamir-Sanjee look awesome Embarrassed

it like she stickin neck straight up and somethin out LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i wont say as am a respectable gentleman Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile but somethin serious wrong with camera angle and can i jus say somethin without u jumpin on me.....................Aamir could of dressed better, as a man and a fashionable guy, if u wearin chino's LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL don wear that type top
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

it like she stickin neck straight up and somethin out LOL i wont say as am a respectable gentleman Big smile but somethin serious wrong with camera angle and can i jus say somethin without u jumpin on me.....................Aamir could of dressed better, as a man and a fashionable guy, if u wearin chino's LOL don wear that type top

I still stick wit wat i said..... Camera angle..weird as hell.....Ouch n NOT A WORD on my Janus dressing.... Aamir is the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Embarrassed

Now chalo...lets end this debate....n dude please update those Ejoo pics in the gallery they are all blank..thanks to the good for nothing tinypic Dead
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

it like she stickin neck straight up and somethin out LOL i wont say as am a respectable gentleman Big smile but somethin serious wrong with camera angle and can i jus say somethin without u jumpin on me.....................Aamir could of dressed better, as a man and a fashionable guy, if u wearin chino's LOL don wear that type top

I still stick wit wat i said..... Camera angle..weird as hell.....Ouch n NOT A WORD on my Janus dressing.... Aamir is the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Embarrassed

Now chalo...lets end this debate....n dude please update those Ejoo pics in the gallery they are all blank..thanks to the good for nothing tinypic Dead

haan sure, i have nothin else better do on a Saturday than look at Eijaz Khan .....oh would u look at the time, i have to go to my sons 9th birthday party, saved by the bell LOLLOLLOLLOL and i agree camera angle is weird, i think camera man was drunkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL yeah Tanu, Aamir will never win best dressed Actor LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top