Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

isnt sushant a dancer (Page 9)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

As far as the term "fan girl" goes, its not a derogatory label. Fan girl is a term to describe a fan who is a girl - I'm not sure why you are adding your own connotation to it.

If u culd have cleared this in ur first post..we wuld not have had to come and enter into this discussion...on th interpretation of fangirl..n the EXACT Sentiiment with which u used it in ur post!! Smile

Ab aap logon ke dilon mein chor hai toh mai kya karoon! Just messing with you. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

What do you want me to say? That Sushant is outstanding and we should all bow down to him in respect? Not going to happen. I like Sushant, I think he might even win the show, but I'm not going to praise him blindly. Sorry.

The channel plays games here - putting Akhil next to Sushant and calling it a competition isn't fair. If they're were ALL trained dancers here, then Sushant would get some serious competition. Because they aren't, he comes off like a breath of fresh air after people like Shekhar, Akhil, and Krushna perform. If I was in the judges place, I would also be giving him such high scores after some terrible performances.

What does Yana have to do with anything? Why are you bringing her down to bring Sushant up? I don't think he needs that kind of praise. And if Yana is scoring higher because of her choreographer, then it is because her choreographer is making her look good on the dance floor. Just like Shampa is doing for Sushant! Why is it that if Yana gets a 30 its because of Salman and biased judges, but if Sushant gets a 30 its because of his hard work and his passion?

As I explained previously, there's a difference between having experience in dancing and being professionally trained as a dancer. I don't know about anyone else, but I do remember that Sushant himself stated in ZND that he is a trained jazz dancer - hence this discussion.

As far as everyone's scores being open for debate - toh karo na yaar! Kisne roka hai?

Aww gee...no one needs that...not Sushant.. n definitely not us....his fan Sleepy so please save urself the effort and trouble!! Big smile Aww if we point out a equally relevant fact of someone being well off thanks to their DID winning choreo its bringing her down?? Isnt it stating a fact as well that Salman is DID winner and one of the bestest dancers in the country?? LOL Btw i like him too...so no i m not bringing him down...

And thats exactly what i m saying... that Sushant gets a 30 its not just because of his past experience..its because of his hard work..just like u stated that its coz of Yanas effort that she gets those 30s along with a strong partner like Salman........!! That exactly is my point....effort matters....n Sushant is making that effort..so when u point a finger at him....its not fair....n if one has to point a finger at him....few fingers are gonna be pointed back as well.....

Fair play?? Embarrassed
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Ab aap logon ke dilon mein chor hai toh mai kya karoon! Just messing with you. LOL

Chor Shocked arre yaar....chor kahe ka....just drooling on.....! Me ij actually depressed with Ragini ka haal.. yaar.. Cry Sushant n Salmans performance only cheer me up...Ouch
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Chor Shocked arre yaar....chor kahe ka....just drooling on.....! Me ij actually depressed with Ragini ka haal.. yaar.. Cry Sushant n Salmans performance only cheer me up...Ouch

I was just kidding! And Ragini ko kya hua?

Sushant-Shampa and Yana-Salman's performances are always worth looking forward to.

Armu4eva

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

And thats exactly what i m saying... that Sushant gets a 30 its not just because of his past experience..its because of his hard work..just like u stated that its coz of Yanas effort that she gets those 30s along with a strong partner like Salman........!! That exactly is my point....effort matters....n Sushant is making that effort..so when u point a finger at him....its not fair....n if one has to point a finger at him....few fingers are gonna be pointed back as well.....
It's not like everyone else isn't making an effort....even Shekhar, Chang etc make an effort...if you just look at the competition in terms of effort making, everyone is making an effort...so that is constant. But you will agree that it is easier to do perform a particular task with more experience? Similarly, the people who have more experience in a competition will definitely do better, and therefore, Sushant has been consistently been getting good scores. 
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Sushant-Shampa and Yana-Salman's performances are always worth looking forward to.

Yaar i m majorly disappointed wit her choreo....his concepts have been pretty stale...i mean the teen ka tadka one was a disaster...Ouch

N yep..i so agree.... sushant-shampa n yana-salman just light up the screens..!! Embarrassed Btw..i guess this week Salman did his act with his cast?? Wish him a speedy recovery...Smile
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

well, if to put it short and crude, her stupid choreographer is making life hell for her(in terms of her staying in the show)

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

It's not like everyone else isn't making an effort....even Shekhar, Chang etc make an effort...if you just look at the competition in terms of effort making, everyone is making an effort...so that is constant. But you will agree that it is easier to do perform a particular task with more experience? Similarly, the people who have more experience in a competition will definitely do better, and therefore, Sushant has been consistently been getting good scores. 

Well i m not saying that others are not making an effort..this post was about questions raised on Sushant.so i m answering on that count...dun wanna comment on other celebs n end up getting bashed from all over...LOL And when it comes to experience.. there are many in the list who have experience.... plus is it the FIRST TIME experienced people are participating?? Confused Why the heartburn SPECIFICALLY FOR SUSHANT????

Go to top