India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

isnt sushant a dancer (Page 8)

oootithi Newbie
oootithi
oootithi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
noop i don't think so.....sushat can dance its his plus point but the show is about the celebrities ...........so there is nothng wrong or nothng against the rulez...............

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Everyone has danced at some point of time, every celebrity belongs to particular profession or industry, Sushant belongs to showbiz industry, so he is aquainted to dance from begining of his career.....

And havent all other contestants didnt dance ever in their life???

The show isnt abt the nondancers, its abt the ppl of different fields, i repeat, and how they perform with the unknown choreographer, and dance all the way to win........

If non dancers vs dancers was the case Sushant would be definitely disqualified for the contestant..

My problem is not whether they have experience dancing or not- there's a difference between having danced in the past and being a trained dancer. Learning how to dance professionally and dancing on the side are two different things. My problem is not with Sushant, my problem is with the channel and how they misrepresent this WHOLE group of celebrities as "non-dancers". That's not fair. Nobody's asking Sushant to be disqualified, at least I'm not. I'd rather watch good performances than bad ones.
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I'm not sure why all these Sushant fan girls think that a topic discussing Sushant that does not praise him to no end needs to be closed because its somehow considered "bashing". Its a normal discussion and the OP is raising a valid point. If you have personally discussed this on the forum, feel free to ignore this topic and let others who may not have participated in the last discussion state their opinion. No harm in that, right?

I will give my views only on this part bcos I have expressed the rest of my opinions in the whole thread.

We did not ask for the thread to be closed bcos it bashes Sushant. In fact a peaceful member who has no problem with sushant suggested it first, bcos it has been discussed again and again, and explaining the same point of view again and again is a difficult thing. I have written the same arguments in about five threads. Everyone told that topics which are repeated are supposed to be closed and that is why I had requested this thread to be closed. If I was wrong here, then I APOLOGISE again. I have already apologised once to EatPrayLove, cos I apparently misunderstood the rules of the mods.

I have no problem with anyone expressing their opinion. By all means do so. I will be only too happy to read and participate. Most of the members here are from Pavitra Rishta forum, me too, where healthy debates are very common. Members are not biased and we don't hesitate in criticizing our favourites.

You don't need to apologize, hon. Not all of us have the time to go through pages and pages worth of topics to make sure it hasn't already been discussed. I look at the first page and participate in those discussions. If you're tired of expressing your opinion on this topic again and again, I'm only suggesting that you stop participating. If mods aren't doing anything then why should members care?

Please don't turn Sushant into the next KSG where we can't even discuss him like a regular contestant without his fans taking offense to everything that is said about him.
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

And why is talking in favour of some one is called "fangirl" is defending some one know to be fan girl? Confused
Because I thought fan girl is some one who bashes the member and praises his favourite even he/she does rite,but I didn't see any of Sushant fan bashing.Confused

I already addressed my stance on "repeated topics" above, so you can read that there. Thanks for the links - if you had given them in your first post and asked that we refer to the discussion there, it would have made things more simpler for the rest of us who weren't around back then.

As far as the term "fan girl" goes, its not a derogatory label. Fan girl is a term to describe a fan who is a girl - I'm not sure why you are adding your own connotation to it.
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I'm not sure why all these Sushant fan girls think that a topic discussing Sushant that does not praise him to no end needs to be closed because its somehow considered "bashing". Its a normal discussion and the OP is raising a valid point. If you have personally discussed this on the forum, feel free to ignore this topic and let others who may not have participated in the last discussion state their opinion. No harm in that, right?

Aww and a topic posted for questioning Sushant or Sushants n only Sushants participation is fair according to u....??? There arent any blind fangirls here......who keep ogling on their good for nothing faves n singing paeans to their account .....!! Sushant genuinely makes an effort and works hard..and thats reflected in each n every performance of his...!! When he has not met the Judges expectation he has not scored full marks.... then why no hue n cry for that???

Is it a crime to be a trained dancer??? Literally 90% of those participating in this season have some kind of dance background ....why arent their participation being questioned??? Is it the first time a trained dancer is participating?? Sushant has a background in Jazz..but here at JDJ there are all forms of dance to learn..n master... so is it not a 'LEARNING CURVE' for him????

I believe its highly Disrespectful to Sushant that people are busy pointing fingers on Sushant without giving due consideration to the kind of effort and thot he n Shampa are giving on each of their performance...!!  

You need to go back and read my post carefully - I did not disrespect Sushant or his choreographer Shampa anywhere. To say that he is a trained dancer is simply stating a fact - there is no need to take offense to that. Obviously if he is a trained dancer, these performances are easier for him and its good for him that he actively participates in the choreography/concepts of his performances in order to challenge himself. Having said that, because there are some very clear non-dancers on the show, everything Sushant does seems outstanding because dancing is more natural to him. His last performance did not deserve a 30, but that also does not mean that he did not work hard for it. Those are two different things.
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

You need to go back and read my post carefully - I did not disrespect Sushant or his choreographer Shampa anywhere. To say that he is a trained dancer is simply stating a fact - there is no need to take offense to that. Obviously if he is a trained dancer, these performances are easier for him and its good for him that he actively participates in the choreography/concepts of his performances in order to challenge himself. Having said that, because there are some very clear non-dancers on the show, everything Sushant does seems outstanding because dancing is more natural to him. His last performance did not deserve a 30, but that also does not mean that he did not work hard for it. Those are two different things.

So in ur POV judges are giving scores comparitively???? So then there shouldnt be more then one high scorer in a show?? What about a fact that a slightly weak dancer like Yana is scoring high thanks to her DID winning Choreo???? Isnt she favoured here???

He is not the only one with the dance background..so i hope people stop crying foul without any rhyme or reason..!! 

Whether his last perf. deserved 30 or nt is a subjective matter....n open for debate..for that matter anyones scores are open for debate....!!
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

As far as the term "fan girl" goes, its not a derogatory label. Fan girl is a term to describe a fan who is a girl - I'm not sure why you are adding your own connotation to it.

If u culd have cleared this in ur first post..we wuld not have had to come and enter into this discussion...on th interpretation of fangirl..n the EXACT Sentiiment with which u used it in ur post!! Smile
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

So in ur POV judges are giving scores comparitively???? So then there shouldnt be more then one high scorer in a show?? What about a fact that a slightly weak dancer like Yana is scoring high thanks to her DID winning Choreo???? Isnt she favoured here???

He is not the only one with the dance background..so i hope people stop crying foul without any rhyme or reason..!! 

Whether his last perf. deserved 30 or nt is a subjective matter....n open for debate..for that matter anyones scores are open for debate....!!

What do you want me to say? That Sushant is outstanding and we should all bow down to him in respect? Not going to happen. I like Sushant, I think he might even win the show, but I'm not going to praise him blindly. Sorry.

The channel plays games here - putting Akhil next to Sushant and calling it a competition isn't fair. If they're were ALL trained dancers here, then Sushant would get some serious competition. Because they aren't, he comes off like a breath of fresh air after people like Shekhar, Akhil, and Krushna perform. If I was in the judges place, I would also be giving him such high scores after some terrible performances.

What does Yana have to do with anything? Why are you bringing her down to bring Sushant up? I don't think he needs that kind of praise. And if Yana is scoring higher because of her choreographer, then it is because her choreographer is making her look good on the dance floor. Just like Shampa is doing for Sushant! Why is it that if Yana gets a 30 its because of Salman and biased judges, but if Sushant gets a 30 its because of his hard work and his passion?

As I explained previously, there's a difference between having experience in dancing and being professionally trained as a dancer. I don't know about anyone else, but I do remember that Sushant himself stated in ZND that he is a trained jazz dancer - hence this discussion.

As far as everyone's scores being open for debate - toh karo na yaar! Kisne roka hai?

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 08 January 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suchi_dev2006debayonreturn_to_hades

Go to top