India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

isnt sushant a dancer (Page 7)

demre Groupbie
demre
demre

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
         I love sushant very very much...........

but sushant , this should not be at the show...

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I'm not sure why all these Sushant fan girls think that a topic discussing Sushant that does not praise him to no end needs to be closed because its somehow considered "bashing". Its a normal discussion and the OP is raising a valid point. If you have personally discussed this on the forum, feel free to ignore this topic and let others who may not have participated in the last discussion state their opinion. No harm in that, right?

As you said you that aren't sure why I said that this topic to closed for the reason  not because here so called "bashing" was going on here for Sushant,but I said topic to be closed because this is repeated topic which is been discussed like so many times let me show you few links,

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1560724
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573571&TPN=7
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575818&TPN=6
and latest being this thread.

I think you haven't read even my post where I said  a separate thread should be made where we can discuss whether Sushant being in this show is good or not.I'm not against been discussed,but how many times are we gonna repeat same thing that to in almost each and every thread whether it's related to him or not. Confused

Also I thought this should be closed because this is a repeated topic as usually repeated topic gets closed right saying this is been closed as already a thread is opened on same topic.

And why is talking in favour of some one is called "fangirl" is defending some one know to be fan girl? Confused
Because I thought fan girl is some one who bashes the member and praises his favourite even he/she does rite,but I didn't see any of Sushant fan bashing.Confused

Edited by nishr - 07 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--Armu4evaCuteCherrytoothbrush13..yajnaseni....Sonii..lunza-Hoor-nikitagmcTani91

Shades-Of-Grey IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry..Sonii..lunza-Hoor-nikitagmccoolpratz

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I'm not sure why all these Sushant fan girls think that a topic discussing Sushant that does not praise him to no end needs to be closed because its somehow considered "bashing". Its a normal discussion and the OP is raising a valid point. If you have personally discussed this on the forum, feel free to ignore this topic and let others who may not have participated in the last discussion state their opinion. No harm in that, right?

Aww and a topic posted for questioning Sushant or Sushants n only Sushants participation is fair according to u....??? There arent any blind fangirls here......who keep ogling on their good for nothing faves n singing paeans to their account .....!! Sushant genuinely makes an effort and works hard..and thats reflected in each n every performance of his...!! When he has not met the Judges expectation he has not scored full marks.... then why no hue n cry for that???

Is it a crime to be a trained dancer??? Literally 90% of those participating in this season have some kind of dance background ....why arent their participation being questioned??? Is it the first time a trained dancer is participating?? Sushant has a background in Jazz..but here at JDJ there are all forms of dance to learn..n master... so is it not a 'LEARNING CURVE' for him????

I believe its highly Disrespectful to Sushant that people are busy pointing fingers on Sushant without giving due consideration to the kind of effort and thot he n Shampa are giving on each of their performance...!!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunza-Hoor-coolpratz

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
As far i know, JDJ isn't a show only for non-dancers celebs, it isn't written anywhere.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Yes, he is trained. But so are the others: Yana is an item girl, Ragini has some experience in dancing(I think she has learnt some form of dance before), Krushna has actually won a dance competition, Ankita has performed in some telly awards or something, so I don't see why we should just single out one contestant just because his performances have been consistently good, even though I disagree with the concept of the show, which has been created in a way such as to appease the fans of a particular star, and consequently, raise the TRP's(read: money) for that particular channel. Seriously, don't tell me you can hold a high schooler accountable for a Multivariable(college math course)exam, you know what I mean?Confused

Anyways, the OP does have a valid point though, even though Sushant has got some great moves, not all of his performances have deserved a 30, and judges should also consider the fact that he has some more training than some of the other contestants on the show, and assess accordingly. I am honestly very disappointed with the judges of the show this season, but that's another topic altogether....
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

As you said you that aren't sure why I said that this topic to closed for the reason  not because here so called "bashing" was going on here for Sushant,but I said topic to be closed because this is repeated topic which is been discussed like so many times let me show you few links,

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1560724
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573571&TPN=7
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575818&TPN=6
and latest being this thread.

Yes indeed this topic is repetitive as it has been started several times before and also brought up in other threads. However, I don't think its surprising. Almost every show tends to have these 'hot button' topics. Firstly, the original thread gets buried a few pages down and people start a new one. Secondly, the 'hot button' topics tend to get dissected in every angle. When KSG was on JDJ every other topic ended up with him. DID season 2 had the whole slew of Dharmesh Sir vs Shakti topics. Indian Idol had a whole slew of topics on Bhumi being a lame rapper and terrible singer. Heck sometimes if there is a major show news dozens people post the article in a new topic and a dozen other topics dissect the article in different angles.

Repeat topics are logistical nightmares. Someone needs to invent an algorithm to autosort forums and neatly sorted out. Heck can they program a bot called automod? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i think this dancer Vs non-dancer thing started when mona was competing in JDJ . The final was between her and shweta salve and rohit roy (i think was the anchor) kept harping on the fact - who do you want to vote for ? Somebody who has learned and pulled herself to the final day by day OR somebody who has learnt dance from birth (shwetas mom was a dancer)

I thought the whole thing was very unfair, the way it was presented ..... and after that we have had this debate - is it fair to pit dancers vs non dancers ?

My personal opinion - it doesn't matter .... there is no such thing as an equal platform .....
Some people can dance better,
some people come with massive fan following who will vote regardless how the contestant has danced,
some people appeal to particular regions,
some people build a lot of sympathy with their story,
some people are favoured unfairly by judges,
some people have the benefit of age/weight/flexibility 
etc etc etc .......

It is not an equal platform and when the contestants signed for it they knew about it ..... its about watching celebrities dance ...... the rest i think doesn't matter

Go to top