Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

isnt sushant a dancer (Page 4)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

This thread is till ON and can we have thread made to saying Sushant doesn't deserve to be on this show,so that many can show love for Sushant saying he doesn't deserve to be on this show blah blah  as this is like nth post which is saying same thing about he being "trained" or saying he doesn't deserve to be on this show.

Niki,you are still defending why are you wasting time on people who are not mood to listen to you  *sigh* girl you have loads of patience.LOL

I agree.....instead of supporting their faves for improving their performance..they are busy finding excuses to justify...someone losing...rather than..someone winning LOL Talk of short-sightedness Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzanikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Niki,you are still defending why are you wasting time on people who are not mood to listen to you  *sigh* girl you have loads of patience.LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Kya karun Nisha, control nahi hota yaar. But I will try to control next time onwards. I just wanted to give my full views on this situation.

I have a very simple philosophy- I don't bash any contestant unnecessarily, so I expect others not to do it too. Many people are bashing Sushant just bcos he is trained and not at all considering the amount of effort he puts into his performances. All the justifications have been presented by me. If anyone has anything to put up in favour of their point, then put it up na! I have no problem with a healthy discussion, but simply saying- Sushant doesn't deserve to be here/win cos he is trained is not fair, IMHO.

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaCuteCherrylunza

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I agree.....instead of supporting their faves for improving their performance..they are busy finding excuses to justify...someone losing...rather than..someone winning LOL Talk of short-sightedness Wink

I'm really not able to understand almost every one in each post I'm seeing is like,I watch this show for him/her,but it's unfair that Sushant is in show.Aarey yaar even posting about your favs you think about Sushant great. LOL

lol Tanu I never thought this forum would out to be this much comedy where all are busy discussing about Sushant than their favs I must say more than we Sushant fans others think about him more.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaCuteCherrylunzanikitagmc

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

LOL

Kya karun Nisha, control nahi hota yaar. But I will try to control next time onwards. I just wanted to give my full views on this situation.

I have a very simple philosophy- I don't bash any contestant unnecessarily, so I expect others not to do it too. Many people are bashing Sushant just bcos he is trained and not at all considering the amount of effort he puts into his performances. All the justifications have been presented by me. If anyone has anything to put up in favour of their point, then put it up na! I have no problem with a healthy discussion, but simply saying- Sushant doesn't deserve to be here/win cos he is trained is not fair, IMHO.

LOL

Niki, just remember proverb "Ignorance is Bliss" yaar the more you reply it means we are giving importance to them than to other things simply leave it and enjoy this phase of Sushant doing well and complete his AT atleast by spamming instead of spamming other post defending Sushant.LOL

*sigh* I hope mods look into this matter where repeated topics are made on this topic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I'm really not able to understand almost every one in each post I'm seeing is like,I watch this show for him/her,but it's unfair that Sushant is in show.Aarey yaar even posting about your favs you think about Sushant great. LOL

lol Tanu I never thought this forum would out to be this much comedy where all are busy discussing about Sushant than their favs I must say more than we Sushant fans others think about him more.LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

You can love him, you can hate him, but you cannot ignore him. Wink

Seriously yaar, har thread mein baat ghum fir ke Sushant par aa jati hai. I guess now everyone knows that Sushant jahan TRP wahan.WinkLOL Bash Sushant and people will come running to defend him. At least fools like me who cannot stand such bias will come for sure.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--Armu4evaCuteCherrysensodynelunza

desi_baby07 IF-Sizzlerz
desi_baby07
desi_baby07

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Umm I'm not taking sides here.. so please don't jump on me. Embarrassed
I like Sushant, as much as I like the others too. I even liked Krushna.. but I guess Robin wasn't the best choreo for him.

Anyhow, why are people jumping on Sushant just because he's a trained dancer?!! Even in the previous seasons of this show, there have been trained dancers, or ones that have danced sometime in their lifetime. If they can come here to show their talent.. then why not Sushant?

-aisha.

ps. not here to start conflicts.. I just find it harsh to point fingers at someone who's not even at fault. :/

Armu4evaCuteCherrylunzanikitagmc

alita0 Newbie
alita0
alita0

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hey guys, when i saw this post i just cudnt help but comment because this has been on my mind for very long. with all due respect to celebs like sushant, krushna and all the dancer celebs.

in my perspective, JDJ shud be judged on the basis of "who improves the best with each episode on a weekly basis". sushant undoubtedly is an awesome dancer with a great choreographer but he isint improving beyond his own benchmark! 

the other celebs like akhil, mahi, ragini, ankita (maybe), renuka, etc are all non-dancers, or atleast, they havent been on any other major dancing shows like sushant and krushna. these celebs are putting in ALL their might n effort to improve each week but fall flat because dancers like sushant have been repeatedly scoring high even though its totally his hardwork. its almost impossible for them to reach that benchmark - as of yet. but they try each week, just to get a better score than the week before (like ragini).

also, contestants like ragini and ankita undobtedly have a weaker choreographer even though they havent been on any dance shows like sushant. 

and to be very honest, part of the blame goes to the voters too- most of the times, people vote for their favourites- whether they are good or bad. again like the judges they fail to see the unpopular contestants like renuka, ahkil improving each time.

so to conclude, i just have to say, yes even though the judges do notice that the weaker/non dancer celebs improves but their grades DONT justify their improvement. also they fail to see dancers like sushant performing better than what he has been performing.

PS. nothing against sushant or any other celebs. i just used him as a reference 

Edited by alita0 - 07 January 2011 at 6:05am
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alita0

in my perspective, JDJ shud be judged on the basis of "who improves the best with each episode on a weekly basis". sushant undoubtedly is an awesome dancer with a great choreographer but he isint improving beyond his own benchmark! 

I don't really agree to this.  Did you see the Mayurbhanj Chhau performance? Although it was folk,  it was more on the classical side, executed to perfection by Sushant. He is only Jazz trained, he doesn't know classical or anything close to it. Add to this- depicting the whole story in 2 and a half minutes was not easy. He and Shampa worked on it - together. If you see the complete rehearsal clip on JDJ's official site, you would understand it better.

Again this week, he is doing locking and popping which is so different from jazz, in which he is trained. In fact, we were all scared his jazz training would be risky from him... in Zara Nach ke dikha, Vaibhavi Merchant has said that his jazz style comes in his dance unconsciously and in fact spoilt the dance he was doing.

So if he has still got a 27, this means he has worked hard on it, right?

And why does everyone consider he is not working as hard as others? He is giving his whole to the show despite shooting for so many hours everyday. His contribution, his hard work is more in the form of giving innovative concepts to his choreo-- brain work, I would say.

Edited by nikitagmc - 07 January 2011 at 6:42am

Armu4evaCuteCherrylunzacoolpratz

Go to top