Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

isnt sushant a dancer (Page 10)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by debayon

It's not like everyone else isn't making an effort....even Shekhar, Chang etc make an effort...if you just look at the competition in terms of effort making, everyone is making an effort...so that is constant. But you will agree that it is easier to do perform a particular task with more experience? Similarly, the people who have more experience in a competition will definitely do better, and therefore, Sushant has been consistently been getting good scores. 

Well i m not saying that others are not making an effort..this post was about questions raised on Sushant.so i m answering on that count...dun wanna comment on other celebs n end up getting bashed from all over...LOL And when it comes to experience.. there are many in the list who have experience.... plus is it the FIRST TIME experienced people are participating?? Confused Why the heartburn SPECIFICALLY FOR SUSHANT????

Yeah, aajkaal Sushant bahut charche mein hainLOL

That's true, but the judges are not taking the experience factor into account, and giving them high scores. They should at least do that to keep everything fair and square. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining about it to youLOL I think I should open a new topic about it titled Judges...what do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Yeah, aajkaal Sushant bahut charche mein hainLOL

That's true, but the judges are not taking the experience factor into account, and giving them high scores. They should at least do that to keep everything fair and square. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining about it to youLOL I think I should open a new topic about it titled Judges...what do you think?

LOL Yh thats a good idea...but i guess there was this 'biased judges' thread....n it was quite a hot cake...!  I can safely say..ur thread will be a hot property...as well LOL

debayon

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I was just kidding! And Ragini ko kya hua?

Sushant-Shampa and Yana-Salman's performances are always worth looking forward to.

Yaar i m majorly disappointed wit her choreo....his concepts have been pretty stale...i mean the teen ka tadka one was a disaster...Ouch

N yep..i so agree.... sushant-shampa n yana-salman just light up the screens..!! Embarrassed Btw..i guess this week Salman did his act with his cast?? Wish him a speedy recovery...Smile

Yeah, Ragini's choreographer is pretty mediocre. I think if he had the right choreography skills and concepts, she'd be doing well on the show!

Yeah, I'm guessing so ... poor baby! This is his style - he would have been great this week. Hope he does well with Yana still! I am curious to see a promo of his performance with Yana and Sushant's.

Armu4eva

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Sushant-Shampa and Yana-Salman's performances are always worth looking forward to.
well, if to put it short and crude, her stupid choreographer is making life hell for her(in terms of her staying in the show)[/QUOTE]

You're also taking about him being a not-so-great choreographer, right? Or is there something going on at a personal level that I'm oblivious to?
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Yeah, Ragini's choreographer is pretty mediocre. I think if he had the right choreography skills and concepts, she'd be doing well on the show!

Yeah, I'm guessing so ... poor baby! This is his style - he would have been great this week. Hope he does well with Yana still! I am curious to see a promo of his performance with Yana and Sushant's.

There was this pic na....of Salman in black overalls with his cast...holding Yana Ermm i think i saw it in some article.. but yep..no promos yet....tho i saw the Govinda-Mads promo today on Sony...! 
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

well, if to put it short and crude, her stupid choreographer is making life hell for her(in terms of her staying in the show)

You're also taking about him being a not-so-great choreographer, right? Or is there something going on at a personal level that I'm oblivious to?
[/QUOTE]no, nothing personal,I love Ragini, she's my favorite after DayaBig smile I'm talking about Neerav being a terrible choreographer.

Armu4eva

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I searched YT....couldn't find any other promo other than the Daya promo...will keep my eye out if some other promo is uploadedSmile

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

no, nothing personal,I love Ragini, she's my favorite after DayaBig smile I'm talking about Neerav being a terrible choreographer.

U a fellow Ragz fan as well .. Smile nice to meet u !!
N seriously yaar..it pains me so much...to see her being wasted like this....Ouch she culd have done wonders wit a better/ more imaginative choreo Disapprove

Go to top