India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Badaltey Rishtey

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Versha- Once said to be strongest character. I agree for once some one can go wrong but being no wrong side again i dont know. Even satish for whom Manav has not done much understands him more. At first i agree that Versha thinking Manav is wrong was obvious but after Manav helped her saved her life she understood that he is a nice human and how he is. But YET AGAIN she thinks that Manav is a thief inspite of all that happened in past. I am disappointed by her the most.

Vaishali- She was always right. She knew how her jiju and taai is. But suddenly she thinks that both of them are really wrong. How a character can change. But i guess her doing this has some reason i.e. DHARMESH whom she feels is the best husband. Poor girl.

Savita- Ah what to say bout this. She is most difficult to understand. First she hated Archu to the core then she wanted her at any any any cost and now she hates her more and dont want her and thinks that she is very bad. Savita is the limit of how a character can change. One day she has no affect when her son burns his hand and now other day she is fighting for him and waiting to even see him BUT NOT WILLING TO TAKE Archana back home.

Ajit- Once said to be one of the most hated character of show because of whom ArMan got separated for so long. But this character has changed drastically or can say have been revived. For once character has changed for better.

Karanjakars- i would be unfair if i dont mention special bout them. Their view bout Manav has changed so much that they would wonder that Manav is good or bad when they wake up next morning. First they hated him which was obvious then they respected him. But again after so much Manav did for them and their family THEY DOUBTED HIM. That was horrific as manav has done more for Archanas family than her. But now finally they have understood him. Lets see what happens next.

Dharmesh- When he first entered the show i found him very practical and he liked Manav too but slowly slowly his character is the one which i have started to hate. I dont like his presence even now arghhh.

In this changing world of characters, Vandu, Damodar, Manjusha, Rasika, Jaywant and ArMan have remained relatively constant. Even though ArMan were away from each other their love was always there.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedaresur_aur_taalpallai-monica-shootingstar27-SushitaLover-LovePRSohamlunza.Mandy.Piyatrix-Facetious-nycsweetiekmh2rockzzcoolpratzTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
excellent post Ali.
-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
great post ali.
I think you forgot to mention one more very important character who hasn't changed either. And it's none other than satish!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedaresur_aur_taal

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Excellent post Ali .I cannot add anything .You have said everything that I wanted to say ....Clap
harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

gud post....i agree with u wen u say dat u cnt even stand dharmesh in d show nemore....haha..

satish hasnt chnged at all...hez styll d sensible & nyce satishDay Dreaming
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
g8 post
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Varsha is truly a disappointment, I thought she would change her attitude towards Manav after he gave her a place to stay for the night after her selfish choice to abort left her with nowhere to go. Unfortunately, she is still ungrateful and extremely rude. I hated the way she treated Archana and Manav at Vaishali's party, completely uncalled for!

Vaishali, another person I thought would change after Manav saved her from those guys who kept harrasing her instead she still thinks Manav is beneath her. She has become a snob, it is why I look forward to her harsh reality check when she finds out the truth about Dharmesh.

Savita, very disappointed in her. I thought she changed for the better but instead she has only become worse since the leap. The way she has treated Archana is unacceptable, it is one thing to be angry but to wish someone is dead and to actually try and make that wish come true just crosses the line.

Ajit, well here is one person that fortunately is not a disappointment. I am proud of his character and the way he has turned his life around. This was someone who was once an enemy of ArMan and today he is one of their biggest supporters, and I love that he does what he can to make Vandu happy. Vandu and Ajit are really a cute couple, too bad they aren't shown more often.

Sulochana and Manohar, I am glad they have come around and have accepted Manav. At least they have seen for themselves how happy and in love ArMan are and have treated them well.

Dharmesh, he is truly a jerk! I thought that him learning Manav and Archana helped save his son's life would make him have a change of heart towards them but instead he came back being the same jerk was before. Looking down at Manav and insulting him, he is a hypocrite and I look forward to him being exposed!

I totally agree about the other characters who have remained consistent, but you forgot about Satish. Satish has been consistent too, a total sweetheart who is a very good judge of character.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top