Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Yeh kya hogaya ji..........

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hi all...........

Whats this yaar.................LOLLOLLOL.........

I wanted Karan to be paired with Janvi..........
They actually looked cute together........EmbarrassedBig smile..........

Par ,when Janvi called Karan "Bhaayi".........I was so disappointed man...............ShockedLOLLOLLOL...........
To hamari Lovely Shovely Janvi ke liye koi nahi kya???????????????ShockedOuchOuchOuch.............

Diya ki to BP ki son ke saath set hain........Kahin triangle to na hojaaye god plzzzzzzzz............no........Ouch.......
Plz bring someone "Lovely shovely" to our Janvi.........CVs listening?EmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EstelleEvenstarzanish_kDamyanthisweetsanyoaesa

EstelleEvenstar Goldie
EstelleEvenstar
EstelleEvenstar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
LOL I was 100% sure that the CV wud pair Jhanvi with Karan, and the moment she called him BHAI i was literally ROFL'ing LOL

but again Thank God they didnt pair them together, no doubt they look cute Embarrassed but they look even more CUTE as bhai-behan LOL

anywayss I am enjoying NAIDL alot after the LEAP.
Raghav-Sia story was getting boree day by day Confused i stopped watching it when Amba left. Started watching again when Amba re-entered and i am simply loving the Leap so far Heart

Tasha (Vaishnavi) is doing a great job as Jhanvi, and Dia is soo adorable, Karan is portraying his character very well Clap

Edited by angelbuffy - 07 January 2011 at 2:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseDamyanthi--Saaki--

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Yaar.....you dont believe how disappointed I was.........But,the very next moment I was laughing at Janvi's words...........LOLLOLLOL
LOL
Yeah...So,true.After the leap I am just enjoying NAIDL very much........
Waise I am not such a good fan of RaSia though...........
Dia is very simple,sweet &attracts everyone with her smile & innocenceBig smile

Karan as "Angry Young Man",as "Lovely Bro" looks super hot & cute........Embarrassed

JAnvi ka to kehna hi mat.............I just love her.........Especially her "Lovely Shovely".................Yeah.Vaishnavi is toooooooooooo good........ClapClapClap..........

Edited by --Saaki-- - 07 January 2011 at 3:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kDamyanthi

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
LOLI dont know why,but I'm happy Karan and Janvi arent paired togetherLOL
But you are right they did look good togetherEmbarrassed
Probably Jhanvi is to be paired with Sahil Anand's character.He was supposed to play Adi but now he's not playing the roleConfused
They'll look good together,I feelTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelbuffy

LOL I was 100% sure that the CV wud pair Jhanvi with Karan, and the moment she called him BHAI i was literally ROFL'ing LOL

but again Thank God they didnt pair them together, no doubt they look cute Embarrassed but they look even more CUTE as bhai-behan LOL

anywayss I am enjoying NAIDL alot after the LEAP.
Raghav-Sia story was getting boree day by day Confused i stopped watching it when Amba left. Started watching again when Amba re-entered and i am simply loving the Leap so far Heart

Tasha (Vaishnavi) is doing a great job as Jhanvi, and Dia is soo adorable, Karan is portraying his character very well Clap
AngelHugYou are such an angelHug
I agree with each and every point of yoursLOL
Thank you so much for saying you like NAIDL post leap!!!
And thank you for saying something else tooLOLI was getting sooooo annoyedDeadand I'm so happy nowLOLTongue

Edited by laado_007 - 07 January 2011 at 5:41am

EstelleEvenstar--Saaki--

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Probably Jhanvi is to be paired with Sahil Anand's character.He was supposed to play Adi but now he's not playing the roleConfused

May be you are rt.........

Here,everything is messed up yaar.......I mean to say characters........
See......They said Sahil Anand will play Adi.......Then,it went to someone else(I dont know his name....But must say he is handsome WinkLOL)..............

Varun kapoor........Who was supposed to be BP's son has become Chanda's son..........

May be Sahil is opted for BP's son............May be.........Lets see............Smile
Well,I think Sahil will look good with JAnvi........But,negative role mein fit nahi hota woh...........
I even heard the guy who played "Dev" in Geet is coming to NAIDL...........So,he might be a good pair for our Dia.........What say...............?

Damyanthi

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by laado_007

May be you are rt.........

Here,everything is messed up yaar.......I mean to say characters........
See......They said Sahil Anand will play Adi.......Then,it went to someone else(I dont know his name....But must say he is handsome WinkLOL)..............

Varun kapoor........Who was supposed to be BP's son has become Chanda's son..........

May be Sahil is opted for BP's son............May be.........Lets see............Smile
Well,I think Sahil will look good with JAnvi........But,negative role mein fit nahi hota woh...........
I even heard the guy who played "Dev" in Geet is coming to NAIDL...........So,he might be a good pair for our Dia.........What say...............?
I dont knowConfusedIts all too confusingConfusedLOLI'll just leave it to the CVs to break their headsLOLBTW,do you like Amba?

--Saaki--

suzf Groupbie
suzf
suzf

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hey guys who is BP by the way...........................

--Saaki--divy609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index