Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: stuti123

right debz ..........πŸ˜‰

vaise i think Rati ll be called fair ....she isnt weatish .......

hey mou di πŸ€— was missing u .........

dunno exactly about Rati-as without makeup n all-she appears wheatish..anyways..!!!

HOTT ArTi!!!!!!!!!!😍
Mou. thumbnail
hey stuti ,yami , debz!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
yami.i so agree.rati said it right.alcohol is the biggest enemy of a person!!!!! i love the way she slammed down abt this issue! arjun.well he himself drinks so i guess got a bit scared with her reaction!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah debz .......ArTi nd their hotness😍

yeah mou di nd yamz di .....their answeres were just perfect .......loved their views abt such social issues........
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

dunno exactly about Rati-as without makeup n all-she appears wheatish..anyways..!!!

HOTT ArTi!!!!!!!!!!😍

No yaar.Even without make up she is 2-3 tones better than wheatish.Remember panchgani trip photos.She had no maku -up.She was looking fair.In some pics due to lighting fault ,black shades appeared on the ppl.
 And in wassup int pic also she had no eye make up and ofcourse she had very light makeup.
Anyways ,She is a beauty.
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
heyaa Mou n yamz di....πŸ€—

i thot main akele reh gayee yaha...πŸ˜†

well-we discussed Rati's reaction to drinking n Jun's counter-reaction too..she wants him to STOP it ASAP!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ..n he will....
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mou.

hey stuti ,yami , debz!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
yami.i so agree.rati said it right.alcohol is the biggest enemy of a person!!!!! i love the way she slammed down abt this issue! arjun.well he himself drinks so i guess got a bit scared with her reaction!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

HAHAHHAHA you can definitely tell he got a lil defensive about it saying he doesnt drink that much and he tried to curb it by bringing in his usual humorous remarks....but a drink every now and then is fine....its when youre a heavy drinker that it becomes a problem....a thing like smoking is different becuz its addicting and is much more harmful......i really hope arjun quits smoking....and that too for his own good.......its really tough to quit i know but im sure he can do it....i have helped several people through the process so its not impossible.....naina
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
siree-
well-whatever maybe her skin tone...-i love her tremendously...πŸ€—
n i don't like anyone based on their skin tone or looks-i admire them for their talent,grace n their genuineness..n Rati is exactly that!!

she is a true beauty man!!!!!!!!😍😍
Mou. thumbnail
oh i simply love rati......her views things r so clear! she doesn't wanna do a typical tv show & wanna change the typical role of bahu.& what she said abt drinking.......i absolutely agree a person can't loose his conscious even if he drink a lot....alcohol is just an execuse!!!!!!!!...i loved that answer!!!!!!!!

i love rati man.she is a gem of a person not only beautiful  & great actress!!!!!!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah guys, Arjun did get a little defensive when Rati was giving opinions about Alcohol 🀣 Enemy it is everyone's..but for dear Arjun, its his best friend 🀣 but see after all he agreed with his lady love 😍
Mou. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

HAHAHHAHA you can definitely tell he got a lil defensive about it saying he doesnt drink that much and he tried to curb it by bringing in his usual humorous remarks....but a drink every now and then is fine....its when youre a heavy drinker that it becomes a problem....a thing like smoking is different becuz its addicting and is much more harmful......i really hope arjun quits smoking....and that too for his own good.......its really tough to quit i know but im sure he can do it....i have helped several people through the process so its not impossible.....naina

poor arjun....he started clarifying abt his being straight........🀣 but yeah drinking on occasions & all r ok,but smoking is really bad habit....he should try to quit it!