*utaroes kali nazra*
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

sachai karwi hoti hai ayshu😛............🤣🤣

@red: wht u wrote that if censored😲
🤣🤣🤣
🤣
🤣🤣

Besharam tujhe joke bhi samajh nahi aata.........I MYSELF CENSORED IT...........Thandi Thandi beer.....like Jun was about to say🤣🤣
why are you writing in large font ayshu?..................🤓
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Jun's mine all mine 🤣

Lo ek aur aa gayi........🤣🤣

Jun's mine all mine 🤣

lo........🤣........accha hai............🤣
Today's Edition |  Friday , April 17 , 2009 |

Hey, handsome!

The t2 inbox was flooded with your response to our lead story HE TV (April 9). 'Why not he?' was the cry from you, naming many men not featured. So we picked the most popular 10 from your impassioned mails

The first Mihir of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Amar Upadhyay initially grabbed eyeballs as the handsome Sahil in Dekh Bhai Dekh. His dimples make girls go ga ga. He may be on a self-imposed sabbatical, but Cezanne Khan is very much on our, er, minds. The man who stole hearts as Anurag Basu in Balaji's Kasautii Zindagii Kay for six long years believes that it is his smile that floors women. The two sisters in Bidaai may be hugely popular, but Kinshuk Mahajan, a.k.a Ranvir, makes many hearts go dhak-dhak. According to t2 reader Shreyashi Jha, it is his romantic image in Bidaai that helps Kinshuk earn Brownie points.
Despite being on the wrong side of 40, Ronit Roy's female fan following is increasing by the day. Looks, height, voice, intensity... sab kuch toh hai small-screen Amitabh ke paas! Cool dude Arjun Bijlani (Miley Jab Hum Tum, Left Right Left) has his boy-next-door looks and easy charm to thank for his growing popularity. t2 reader Teena Sengupta believes that it is talent that does the trick for Arjun. If our reader feedback is anything to go by, then Balaji favourite Hiten Tejwani (Kutumb, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi) is undoubtedly the most popular. All thanks to his "easy charm, killer smile and innocent good looks".
It's in the voice, everyone says. Tall and handsome Iqbal Khan is many a girl's dream come true. What makes this Saara Aakaash actor even more appealing? The ladies' man image he flaunts with elan. Ekta Kapoor chanced upon his profile on a social networking site and signed on Karan Kundra for Kitani Mohabbat Hai last year. And in a very short time, the Delhi boy has become very popular among teens and tweens. "He's well dressed and carries off his clothes well," writes t2 reader Srimoyee Roy. Intense and with a mind of his own, singer, actor and former VJ Amit Tandon is a huge hit among women of all ages. His devil-may-care attitude makes Amit irresistible.
Tall, dark and handsome Kapil Nirmal's (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat) chiselled good looks and great body make him one of the most popular TV actors today.

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

why are you writing in large font ayshu?..................🤓
oops sorry🤓🤣
Aysha it was beer, I was thinking of gaalis that start with B and have 4 letters in them😆
Shivi's fav.....Kinshuk and Kapil are also there in the article🤣🤣

Jun's mine all mine 🤣

haan bas teri hi kami thi🤣🤣🤣

@komzie: ayshu always highlites those things🤣🤣