Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: myownarea

@payal..I cudnt log in yesterday cos of work and am i glad or what πŸ˜†

@mou πŸ€— he he was too busy staring to say hi :D

About these 2, somebody tell me whats wrong with us? Why do these pictures drive us so insane...why do we keep writing realms and realms still feel its not enough...why does an entire CG of creations on these 2 pics not stop us from wanting more...what is that these 2 do to us...??

some black magic !!!

so finally u notice me😑.okk jao maff kia not ur faultπŸ˜†.even i was bz staring πŸ€—

read the interview......its totally cool & danger free!πŸ˜†

& abt the pics & why we hv almost finished two threads over two pics only & stll want more.....it is black magic i realize after allπŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How does this thread have 12500 views with 800 replies???🀣🀣
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i so agree Divz.........but why do they have to be so perfect everytime..........πŸ˜†..n specially wid each other..they drive us all crazzy....the great enemies.........n make us curious always wid their eyes n all telling a story to us.....if ever we were less curious everπŸ˜†

@Mou.........ya Danger free intv of Arti i likes..........whenever there's an intv we have to look out for that firstπŸ˜†
Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Arti Arti Arti

mad mad mad

we we we we

we r mad  on ARTI

Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fariaa70

Arti Arti Arti

mad mad mad

we we we we

we r mad  on ARTI

Faaria that's awesome😍
Black Magic it isπŸ˜†
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: myownarea

@payal..leaving aside our ananlysis and dissection..πŸ˜†

very honestly.. these 2 do some sort of MAGIC on us...we end up going so insane..πŸ˜†
its only 2 pics and an interview after all...yet it seems so much more
their intensity, their eyes, their emotions...everything just drifts through to us.. πŸ˜†

i sooooooooooo agree wid u!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
seriously ARTI=MAGIC
Mou. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal-15

i so agree Divz.........but why do they have to be so perfect everytime..........πŸ˜†..n specially wid each other..they drive us all crazzy....the great enemies.........n make us curious always wid their eyes n all telling a story to us.....if ever we were less curious everπŸ˜†

@Mou.........ya Danger free intv of Arti i likes..........whenever there's an intv we have to look out for that firstπŸ˜†

i know payal.per iss bar i think iot was danger free for us , but dangerous for arjun..poor guy had to clarify that he is straight!!!!!!!🀣
Mou. thumbnail
ahh fariaa that siggy is awesome-arti in black =black magic!πŸ˜ƒ
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mou.

i know payal.per iss bar i think iot was danger free for us , but dangerous for arjun..poor guy had to clarify that he is straight!!!!!!!🀣

🀣
oh that we toh we already know about ArjunπŸ˜†.but he has a knack for clarifying something or the other alwaysπŸ˜†
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh yeah they are perfect in anything they do...acting looks dancing hosting sbs segments (rolls eyes on that one)..now photoshoots...Do they do anything less than perfect?? Ever?

yeah it has to be black magic πŸ˜† ...no explanation can possibly be good enough to explain why they cause temporary (sometimes not so temp) madness in otherwise sane normal people πŸ˜†