*GR8 - Date Rape Scare... Rati & Arjun<3 - 2* - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Divya.

even I know.. go c properly 😳

By any chance, is it on her back????😳😳

Btw did i mention that i totally LOVED her blouse...especially the back partπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

to look HOT one need not to Expose........people must learn the fact............πŸ˜‰
Arti can look Hot and Sizlling and what not at the same time............wearing whatever traditonal or western............πŸ˜›

ROFL exactly Komal..anyway i was the one who started this..and im now saying lets end this discussion about comparing here..theres no point...ArTi are incomparable 🀣
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

By any chance, is it on her back????😳😳

Btw did i mention that i totally LOVED her blouse...especially the back partπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

bang on.. that's where his hand is...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰aakhir mein tubelight jali tere dimaag ki..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Yamini.

ROFL exactly Komal..anyway i was the one who started this..and im now saying lets end this discussion about comparing here..theres no point...ArTi are incomparable 🀣

@bold: my point EXACTLY.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ they are above and beyond any others😳😳 i am sooo proud to be their fan😳😳

bahara bahara...hua dil pehli baar re....

bahara bahar...ke chein toh hua farar re...😳😳
yeah yamz we should stop..........have better things to do....πŸ˜†.....abhi tak to interview bhi nahin padha maine..........
and amy you again with it.........i guess its was rati's hand only.............πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .Yamini.

tanu..we will die out of madness then!

Btw kuch log kehte hain ki arti look way too traditional on this cover 🀣 🀣 oh reallyy 🀣 dont they know ArTi have got outfits from the most expensive designers...its not everyone's cup of tea these days..hmm do i smell something burning? 🀣

I love Rati's neeta lulla saree πŸ˜‰

Some co-star likes it too I think, Yami!πŸ˜ƒ btw, how r ya doing hun?  I like the saree too!

Let's make it the topic-let today, like AB's hand for yesterday...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

@bold: my point EXACTLY.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ they are above and beyond any others😳😳 i am sooo proud to be their fan😳😳

bahara bahara...hua dil pehli baar re....

bahara bahar...ke chein toh hua farar re...😳😳

proud to be a fan of Arti too 😍

Ok, this is just a picture taken while the photoshoot was happening
hence not a part of the pics in the magazineπŸ˜†

u know while shooting aisehi dekh raha tha
apne enemy ko πŸ˜†
Edited by myownarea - 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Divya.

bang on.. that's where his hand is...πŸ˜‰aakhir mein tubelight jali tere dimaag ki..πŸ˜†

Hehe finally...the fries and chicken wings got to my head i guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I mentioned na....that i really LOVE that blouseeeeeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›