India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

khali's secrets for coming this far

dimple_usa Senior Member
dimple_usa
dimple_usa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
first of all, this giant size guy came to the show to rest as he himself told sameer once that "kaam hi karna hota toh yahan kyun aata" he does not like to do any chores at all, but simply get it done from others. He was getting respect from everyone and they all would do his part of work too, he was close to Rahul as Rahul treated him like a real star. He rests his legs on the dining table while someone is still eating on it, that shows how much ethics this guy has, he was saved when Sameer went out first time, also once there were no evictions which saved him, then he got chosen as a captain twice and all because most of the ashmit's gang did not like sameer. He has been given special privileges by bigg boss which never happened before, like getting his food through bigg boss who had a chef specially from jallandhar. He chose Dolly's company as she was treating him like a small child and would ignore his laziness, If dolly had chosen the path of truth, then she would have definitely named Khali as lazy instead of Shweta. Everyone agreed in the house that he was very lazy, they all are not used to doing so much work, but still they did their part whereas Khali is hardly seen working, Many people say that his size does not allow him to move around, then how is he fighting the WWE games, we have seen Sumo wrestlers who are way too fat and are more active than this guy. Its not that Khali is the only one who is 7 feet tall and has problems to move, the simple fact is that he does not want to do it. When Shweta asked him to pick up a baalti, he simply refused it, what sort of a guy is this Khali, he couldnt even get up to pick the baalti and water the plants, if Sameer had been around, he would have grabbed the bucket from a lady's hand and done it himself. Khali has knee pain, then he should rest his knees on a chair beside him and not on the dining table. He got punishment to cook food for all, and all he thinks of is Bhindi with Rice. I wonder if he gets this sort of food at home, he pushed sameer with both hands during the fight and totally refused that he was just taking him aside, what a liar, Ashmit got to feel that push too and gave a fitting reply to him when veena and dolly had a fight. Sameer was right that Khali never felt anything wrong with DOlly as he was being taken care of. WHo else would have cooked and served him so nicely. He disliked Sameer as sameer was a true gentleman. When others were telling him not to take side of dolly, he would go and blurt out to Dolly, and now ever since dolly started calling him lazy, he is showing his true colors, He is a very selfish guy, the other day he went and spoke all ill about dolly to ashmit, sameer and shweta whom he used to dislike before. I find it funny that once Khali had nominated Veena as he said that it seems Veena had got a duty to serve Ashmit, then what about him and Dolly, he was served by Dolly most of the time, she would cut and save papayas for him so that others dont get it, he knew that other people were looking for it, but never bothered to go and share it. He calls everyone "tu" in the house, let him be addressed this way and then he will be ready with his fist. All the while he was with Dolly, his Annapoorna and now its all gone, I dont agree that he has come to know of dolly's nature now, its simple that he wants to win the show and send a message to viewers that he is simple guy and very naive at understanding people. He gets respect from Salman and that has gone thru his head, I wonder why salman never taunted him to be so lazy. He gets up only to eat and go to loo as there is no option. He was never entertaining and still got saved, this guy def has some luck, and if he wins the show, then def the season 5 contestants should go to him to learn tactics of enjoying a paid vacation. Khali, the great is KHaali a naam. I would def never ever vote for him, rather I would opt for Dolly whom i dislike, at least she is hard working and does not allow her body size to come in between her chores, she has been superactive in most of the tasks and done a good job at kitchen, she could have made a excue that she cant stand too long as her body weight makes her feet swell, still she was fast enough to do all chores, she wasnt a kaamchor like Khali, i liked it when Dolly called him lazy, she said the truth which many viewers noticed. If having a big height hinders in movement, then having too much weight also hinders, people get exhausted and are pretty slow at moving, but see how dolly used to dance in early morning alarms and also handle the entire kitchen alone. Learn Khali, learn from DOlly. Now, Khali supporters please dont bash me for all anti khali statements, I am simply telling the truth, there are several such people abroad who are almost 7 feet tall and are superactive unlike the lazy khali.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lisa_patel25gehna2004Mehr-kmajaneel_jayrose-girlroshniiarchangel.ArjunTIA.TiadesicrowdThatOneGuyAries23fire_gun

lisa_patel25 Newbie
lisa_patel25
lisa_patel25

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREEEThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
rita7482 Groupbie
rita7482
rita7482

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
nice job every things is right

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
1000% true!
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Like Sameer said,if his height and body size is the reason he can not move fast then how does he move around in the wrestling ring?Confused As far as I can utd, a wrestler needs to have quick reflexes..and yeah ,i have no sympathies with khali for the way Dolly treats him these days though I hate Dolly. I think he should have supported the housemates when she was fighting and abusing each and every member of the house..at that time he pushed others like Sam and Ashmit,saying that Dolly is a woman..now when Dolly finally targetted him, he thinks she dsnt deserve to be in the house and that she picks fights unnecessarily..Wah khali jee!!!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004neel_jay

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Dimple, EVERY single point you wrote is 100% correct! Great post!!
roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
If khali has so much of pain in his body then wo wrestlers ko utha ke ring ke bahar kaise patakta hai, sab kaamchori ke bahane hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top