Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

SS - Tere Khusboo Mein Base Khat- EPILOGUE Pg 13 (Page 8)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Awww  guys...thanks a million especially to

@bona'.Dearie'thanks a million 

@Naveen'phikar not..yaar agla Part has two parts..kaafi lamba hai' 

@Krishna'tujhe to sab pataa hai' hopefully in the next part you feel a bit for Sunil too 

@Deepa'chal tub hi kya yaad rakhegee,,,Wink 

@ Deepali,,,thanks so much

@SYS'thanks re'

@Rafia...tere comments mere dil ko khush karte hain yaar and everyone who pressed like...Big smile

@Rooj'maybe you will be more empathetic to Sunil in the next one'Wink 

and all those who pressed like Hug

PART IV A coming soon

Edited by saaaz - 09 January 2011 at 8:28pm

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
and devoid of any self realization falls asleep'.. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part IVA

Tere khushboo mei basey khat mai jalata kaise
Pyar mei dubey hue khat mei jalata kaise
Tere haathon ke likhe khat mai jalata kaise

Leaving Sunil to contemplate'Khanak returns to her bedroom to see Shaan coming out of the bathroom and giving her a huge grin..she smiles back.. 

Khanak (taking the towel from his hand):  Kab aaye aap?
Shaan (holding back the towel with mischief in his eyes):  Kabse tumhari raah dekh raha hoon..kahan thi aur kya kar rahi thi..?
Khanak (pulls the towel): Aap ko kya lagta hai, khichdi sirf aap hi pakka sakte ho??
Shaan (lets go of the towel with a little irritation): Come on Khanak tumhare yeh khana vana banana aur kitchen ka kaam kab khatam hoga yaar
Khanak (takes the towel and starts to put it away): arrey aap fikar kyun karte hain,,mujhe to lagta hai ki kaam ban gaya
Shaan: Acha tho ab no more kitchen 'ab sirf pyaar hi pyaar ..fantastic!!(clapping his hands and lying down on the bed)
Khanak: Bas aapko thodi si madat karni padegi'
Shaan: (to himself with a wicked grin) Kitchen mein koochie koo!!,. (turning to Khanak): 'lekin Harilal aur Dharam hamesha mandhrate rehte hai yaar
Khanak: Tho kya hua'who gair thodi hai'lekin phir bhi'Dharam Khusboo bhabi ko shopping leke jaane bolti hoon aur Haribha ko sabjee lane'aur baaki sab main dekhloongi'aur aap kya karenge??'
Shaan:  main kya karoonga ka kya matlab'.(pulling her towards him on the bed and with a soft voice)'main' tumhare.. saath. yahaan'...
Khanak (pulls herself from his grip and stands):'.arrey burdthal'mera matlab hai aap ke pass Aada ko office na jaane ki aur ghar pe rehne ka koyi upay hai?? Taaki mummyji aur woh akele reh sake..
Shaan (suddenly gets up from the bed) : KYA!!!??? Yeh sab kuch mom aur dad ko ghar par akele chodne ki planning chal rahi thi????
Khanak: Haan 'aur nahin tho'aap kya samjhe?? Dekhiye Shantanu'Aada aur mummyji ke beech jo dooriyaan hai woh humein mitane hi padengi....aapne vaada kiya tha ki aap meri madat karenge
Shaan:  Khanak..frankly mujhe nahin lagta kuch ho sakta hai..I think it is a lost cause..
Khanak:  Aisa mat kahiye'(with a small voice)'kal ko hamare beech kuch hoga ya aa ga yaa..tho kya aap hamare liye ladenge nahi, chahe jis ki bhi galti ho' kya aap'(with tears in her voice)
Shaan:  (grabs her and envelopes her tight while speaking into her neck): hamare beech mein jagah kahan hai ki koyi aa sake..main dooriyan banne hi nahi doonga'
Khanak: (smiling softly and looks into his eyes)..aur phir bhi koyi aa gaya tho???
Shaan: (holds her face with both his hands and whispers into her lips)'tho'yaa main marjaaonga ya usse maar doonga'. 

A contemplative Sunil finds himself entering the other bedroom..halts a while..wonders..does one need to think so much before talking to his own wife'feels like a first date'how to break the ice' 

Sunil enters the room only to find it dark except for the small desk light, he turns towards it..only to see Madhavi asleep sitting there on the chair with her face resting on folded arms on the desk'the light from the desk glows her beautiful face and strands of hair threatening to tickle her nose'he moves them'rests his hand on her cheek for awhile'she stirs'and looks up' 

Madhavi: Aap? 
Sunil: Haan main woh (hesitantly looks around) apni appointment diary lene aaya tha'
Madhavi: Oh sure! Please go ahead'(and quickly walks into the bathroom) 

Madhavi shuts the door of the bathroom and leans onto the closed door..partly embarrassed and partly'.sad, angry, disappointed, hopeful'how can one have so many conflicting emotions at the same time'not mixed'each distinct and each valid and each independent of each other'.she starts to splash water on her face perhaps hoping to wash them away ..'. 

Sunil lifts his diary and notices the opening page of the writing pad'it is smudged heavily 'he can barely make out the writing'few letters..keeps the diary next to it and then looks around confused'switches on the bedroom light, and notices bunch of envelopes and papers strewn on the bed'.'hamare khat''he thinks'.gathers them'and keeps them in a neat pile on the side table'and walks to the bathroom..knocks on the bathroom door'

Sunil: Madhavi'are you okay?
Madhavi (from inside): Of course, tumhe tumhari appointment diary mil gayee..
Sunil: (glances at the diary on the desk): haan'
Madhavi: Kuch aur tha kya''
Sunil (hesitantly): Nahin'bus'(mutters and pauses to himself) Main sirf'tumse main'and walks out of the room'.
Madhavi suddenly opens the door and says:': Main bhi tumse''. 

But there is no one to hear her except the two bulbs blaring their light into the room, the neatly stacked letters and the black appointment diary on the desk'..gives in and lies down on the bed forcing herself to sleep' 

The morning light wakes Sunil up with a crick in his neck'Khanak enters with tea for her aada..she is a little disappointed to see her Aada in the study, but the letter pad on the floor with a white envelope on top of it suddenly gives her immense happiness. Sunil comes out of the washroom and takes the cup from her, with a thanks..he seems happy she thinks..just then Harilal comes in and gives Sunil two envelopes- one large brown one and one smaller cream one..Sunil opens the cream one first and says aloud' 

Sunil: Aaj ki meeting cancel, Hmmm'theek hai'thoda late chala jaata hoon'aaj meri gardan mein thoda sprain bhi hai..holds his neck for a minute.
Khanak: with a small smile: Aada, aap ghar pe aaram kyun nahi kar lete?
Sunil: actually Khanak'waise idea bura nahin hai'(turns his attention to the large brown envelope)

Khanak leaves him with it'steps out of the room'where Shaan waiting for her with raised eyebrows, she gives him a thumbs up'he comes closer, points to his cheek and bends his face forward'she smiles'looks around and gives him a quick peck and runs off'Shaan smiles slowly and peeps into the study to see his father intensely reading some papers out of a brown envelope'. 

------------
PART IVB shall be the concluding part of this SS, which shall also feature the last lines of the Ghazal'. I had initially not planned a Shanak scene'but hey'ek shanakisim tho banta hi tha' 
Thanks for reading...

Edited by saaaz - 09 January 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sangitasenguptaktymfanhotchpotchRBOgarfield1209roadsidejunkey.Rupali.angel_9-SYS--Ray-iluvmanarjparkerrafia 24-Manita-purvi08PhoenixRadarFanaahsimikrSPN_JD_Addictedsnehapatrokubaretogepe30bones88-Deepali-shanakyasharan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
OMG please tell me it's not the divorce paper....?

Ugh u had to finish it like that? lol

anyways a really good update. I was surprised to read Shanak in there but joh bhi tha, it was cute

as for Sunil: yes i am a bit lenient now...man poor guy, couldn't properly express to his wife...

as for Madhavi, i hope she realizes that her husband needs encouragement...

really good update Saazy!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaazdestinylovekubare-Deepali-

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Suprcute nd super lyk!:))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaaz

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
OMG!
SO SOOOOOOOOO Cute

Yaar, kyon tum aur Zenn mujhe itna tang kar rahey ho

Pleej
baqsho mujhe

This is awfully cute

I LOVED IT

This is the family I so LOVE

Thanks for penning it and make it come alive for me

Love you

Aditee

Edited by aditee - 09 January 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaazdestinylove

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
ha...aditee...u r abs right..these 2 r torturing us...LOL....but we r luvving this torture.....it's really goood......and Saaz...Mad-sun k beech me Shanak ka tadka bohot hi kamal ka tha....

saaazdestinylove

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAA !!!!!!!!!!

I cant stop laughing at "Kitchen me Koochie-Koo " ROTFL !!!!

I loved the SHANAKISM !!

Plzz use your creativity on SHANAK when you begin writing next time !! LOL !!

Luv,
Vandu

iluvmanarsaaaz

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Saaz darling.....lovely part truly.....loved Shanak...LOLLOLLOL

I felt for Sunil too in the last part...but more for Madzs...Beautifully done dear....love te whole part in their room na dby their room I donot mean Shanak..but Sunil & Madzs...awww...the mixed emoions...not having the strenght or courage to be the first one t take the step in reviving their relationship

And like Rooj I too think th big brown envelop is definitely the Divorce papers...
Now me can't wait to see...how you take this forward...interesting indeed....update soon!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaazdestinylove

Go to top