Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

SS - Tere Khusboo Mein Base Khat- EPILOGUE Pg 13 (Page 13)

Jessica100 Groupbie
Jessica100
Jessica100

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwww !!! niceeee

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
@zenny baby...ye leh Hugzhappi from me to you....OYE...still waiting for the next part of your FF re...

@Sneha..swear tu nahin aati...tho yeh SS epilogue se vanchit....LOL

@Jessica....THANKS so much....

for those of you who don;t know (the only reason I can think of is because you are not from this planet)....I have begun another SS on Shanak....don;t forget to read and review that one too...

EPILOGUE coming soon.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
very good saaz very well writeen i loved it
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
EPILOGUE

It is early evening, and Khanak and Shaantanu are in the corridor walking towards the house,'

Khanak: Aapko kya lagta hai..aada aur mummyji ke beech sulah huyi hogee?
Shaan: Haan haan kyun nahin, aisa kabhi hua hai ki tum chaho aur who cheez na ho??
Khanak: Aap mera mazaak uda rahe ho?
Shaan: Mazaak tho mera ban raha hai'.yeh sab tumhare market ka samaan uthakar,,, bilkul bhajiwalla bana diya hai tumne mujhe'
Khanak: (giggling) Haribha ke saamne to bade rob jamaa rahe the,,,,ab kya hogaya aapko,,,naazuk!!
Shaan: Khanak yaar,,, tang mat karo,,, chalo abhi andar chalte hai.
Khanak: Layiye samaan mujhe dijiye and yeh lijiye chavi,, darwaaza kholiye,,,(muttering with a smile) naazuk !!
Shaan: (opening the door) Mujhe tho pehle se hi patta tha ki sabhi kaam mujhe hi karne padenge,,,tum mera bina kya karti Khanak??
Khanak (walking towards the kitchen): Haan haan,,, main aapke bina kya karti Shaantanu??
Shaan (following her into the kitchen, helping her keep the vegetables and other kitchen goods in their place): Wohi tho main bhi pooch raha hoon'.
Khanak (walking towards him,,,,,holds him by his collar,,,pushes him to the refrigerator and looks into his eyes while pulling him towards her): Main yeh to zaroor nahin kar paati..!!! 

Shaan grins at her and lifts her and walks straight out of the kitchen and up the stairs,,,, and suddenly,,,,,

Khanak: Shaantanu, mujhe niche chodiyee,,,Mummyji dekh lengi
Shaan (thoughtfully putting her down): Ghar mei itna sannata kyun hai?? 
Khanak: Dadima tho tirth pe gayee hai, Mummyji aur Aada kahan hai?
Shaan: Kahin unn dono ne ek doosre ko maar tho nahin daala
Khanak: (hitting him): Chee!! Shantanu!!! Yahan mei unki soolah ki baat kar rahi hoon aur aap???!!
Shaan: acha sorry baba,,, lekin dono hai kahan??? 

Just then, the door opens with laughter and giggling,,, Akshay and Khusboo enter the house,,,,look at them,,, 

Akki: Tum dono ko kya hua? Aise kya dekh rahe ho hamein? Koyi mar gaya kya?
Shaan: Waise tho mujhe kehna nahin chahiye bhaiya,,
Khanak (hitting him again): Shantanu,,, bus kijiye,,,bhabhi,,,kya aapko pata hai mummyjee kahan gayee hai?
Boo: Mom?? No,,, main tho subah se apne dost ke yahaan thi'
Akki: Arrey hua kya hai? 
Khanak: Adda aur mummyji ,,,dono ka patta nahin hai
Akki: Kaheen un dono ne ek doosre ka (gestures slitting the throat with his hand)
Shaan: (laughing while low fiving his brother): Oh God Bhaiya!! Main bhi Khanak se yehi keh raha tha
(Both of them laughing while their wives look at each other with "I give up" looks)
Boo: Main Mom ko phone lagati hoon
Khanak: Main upar dekhti hoon

While the brothers have settled and chatting about office, their wives are busy trying to figure out their parents' whereabouts,,, Khanak comes down the stairs in an extremely happy mood' 

Khanak: Yeh dekhiye,,,Aada ne mere liye Khat likhi hai,,,
Akki: Acha kya likha hai? Zara main bhi to dekhu
Shaan: Nahin, mai dekhta hoon',,meri biwi ka khat hai,,,main padhooga
Akki: Arrey wah!!! Vaise to khat mere dad ne likha hai,,,tho,,
Khanak: Ek minute,,,excus me,,,excus me'mere aada ne mere liye khat likha hai,, tho main padhoongi,,,

Khanak opens the letter, while khusboo and Akki standing on each side of her are peeping into the letter, and Shaantanu standing opposite is watching his wife's lips move while she reads out,,, 

Meri priy beti Khanak; (Khanak and Shaan share a quick smile) 

Aasha hai tumhe bahut khushi hogee yeh jaankar ki meri aur tumhari mummyjee ke beech nazdeekiyan badhane ki tumhari koshish safal huyi'

(Khanak looks lovingly at Shaan who blows her a small kiss back with a huge smile;; while Akki and Boo hold each others' hands across Khanak's back and grin happily)

Main aur Madhavi bahar jaa rahe hai chaat khane  

(Boo: Chaat!!! How boring!!,,,ek minute ek minute,,,mom ne SMS bheja hai,,,WOW!! Chaat place ke saamne ek diamond ki dukkan mei naye designs launch kiye hai,, Akki and Shaan make a face at her,,,and she responds with :,oh sorry!! Khanak aage padho')

Acha Khanak,  Madhavi ke rahee hai.."us KFD se kehna ki woh ghar se bahar nikle, shaantanu se kahe zaraa usse ghoomne le jaye",,,aur main bilkul sehmat hoon,,,bas ab tumhe apni bado ki baat maan leni chahiye, Khanak.Hum shayad der se lautenge. 

Bahut pyaar
Aada 

Khanak: Shaantanu, chaliye na, hum bhi chaat khane chalte hain,,,
Shaan: Of course,,,chalo
Akki: Main gaadi nikalta hoon
Boo: Please mujhe nahin jaana kissi chaat ke dookan pe,,, its really tacky!!
Akki: (Holding her around her shoulders): Chalo na meri jaan
Khanak: Haan, chaliye na Bhabhi, bahut mazaa ayega
Shaan: (grinning with a mischievous twinkle) Come on Bhabhee,,,diamonds???!!
Boo: OK, (looking at Akki) on one condition, tum mere liye ek diamond set khareedoge!!!
Akki: Arrey poori dookan khareed loonga,,,tum chalo to sahee 

--------------------------------------------------

I initially wanted to do a SHANAK only epilogue, but then I thought it would be nicer to have the family, so had akki-boo with shanak, Sunil-Mad make their presence felt through what else but a letter and dadima is referenced. 

I dedicate this epilogue to all my wonderful readers,,,my friends here at the forum...this was my first time ever writing a story,,, I was quite apprehensive, but let me say you guys made it so much easier with your constant words of encouragement,,,for that I am thankful as thankful as I am to you for commenting with all my tormenting. AngryLOLHug

LOVE YOU ALL
LOVE GOLDEN RBO!!!

Edited by saaaz - 22 January 2011 at 12:49am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sangitasenguptaktymfanvaish_123angel_9adeelahujuhotchpotchRBOgarfield1209roadsidejunkeyiluvmanar-Ray-rafia 24jparker-SYS-purvi08PhoenixRadarFanaahsimikr-Manita-destinyloveisomerssnehapatroThe_May_Roseadventure_gurl-Deepali-bones88togepe30shanakyasharan

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
loved the epilogue.... wonderful.....

saaaz

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Saaz darling ...an epilogue at last and what an Epilogue indeed...perfect ...really perfect.....loved that you ended it all with one big happy family...Loved them and loved how you protrayed them...true to their charaters....Miss them in the show...miss theri banters..etc...

Oh just edit the dialogue part dear...you have written Madzs in place of Boo...LOLLOLIt has to eb thinking of that Diamond shop...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazdestinylove

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
o saaz...din ki start bohot acchi hui tere SS k jariye...hope k raat bhi acchi jaye....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazdestinylove

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Saaz darling ...an epilogue at last and what an Epilogue indeed...perfect ...really perfect.....loved that you ended it all with one big happy family...Loved them and loved how you protrayed them...true to their charaters....Miss them in the show...miss theri banters..etc...

Oh just edit the dialogue part dear...you have written Madzs in place of Boo...LOLLOLIt has to eb thinking of that Diamond shop...LOLLOLLOL

thanks so much so much so much for spotting that one....Big smile

loved that you loved it...now go read part III of banwra mann and give me the PINK!!!

Hug krishna......

kubare

Go to top