Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

SS - Tere Khusboo Mein Base Khat- EPILOGUE Pg 13 (Page 12)

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
OMG......saaazLOL..............am still laughing at your tormentor commentLOL........

no you won't have to be one.......I read this final part a while ago and was about to comment when I saw that avatarLOL.........omg.....still laughing......

anyways, coming to point......this final part was icing on the cake that you had baked previously......

loved Sunil and Madzy discussing their feelings......behaviour and expectations......
could understand Sunil's POV..........so clearly you have written that it makes you feel for the character....
like I wrote previously....they had not got their due on the show....thanks for making it up here......
and Shaan kissing Khanak's photograph was so Awwww !! nice touch......less is more !!

the whole SS was a treat for someone who wants to read QUALITY !!
( omg....caps +bold = am I shouting??......I guess, yes i amLOL)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@ Mani...haila....see mera torment ka assar...aayi na karne comment...thats how my SS survived among shanak crazies...LOL...i love this forum
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
@Naveen- thanks a million yaar...you have borne my writings since my first Shanakisim....and now my first SS too...

@Krishna...my lady in pink....heard you were not very well...are you okay now...thanks so much for your comments..always there and always spot on.....love that about you!!!

@Deepa..can I just say you were quite instrumental in me putting the shanakisim in my previous part...

@Rafia...loved your detailed comments yaar...always looked forward to your take...

@Deepali....when you say you like my lines, it feels really good...

@SYS...haaye haaye,...you leave no stone unturned to put Khanak on a level above the other khandelwal bahu...nahin yaar...Shaan while watching his bro and wife in the back seat... missed his wife and so he kissed his wife...(or rather her photo)....but your interpretation just tells me that stories can be read in so many ways....Tongue

@Rooj...when you wrote you felt both their pain....I felt elated...becos that was the intention....

@everyone who pressed like....and even silent readers.....thanks so much...Big smile

Also on interpretation... I received a very nice PM that I shall share post my epilogue..which I am still working on....Big smile..

as for the rest of you who have not read my SS Angry...tormentor Saaz ko aap jante nahi...Angry
sampar Senior Member
sampar
sampar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
saazzz.....superb yaar....very well concluded ....really liked SunMad"s convo......

and shanak touch to the story was awesome .....awwww shaan kissed Khanak"s photo...lovely ....waiting for epilogue .....

once again it was superb.ClapClap..hope u come up with something more interesting .....

cheers

Edited by sampar - 14 January 2011 at 7:42pm
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
saazy! aaj ek hi baat kahun gi! a big jhappi and pappi for you!Hugnow start working on your next FF as soon as poosible. this one was a real treat!
garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Saaz ..Beautifully written ..I read all at one shot..Smile

Liked the touch of ShaNak and the rearview looks of bro or Shaan kissing Khanak's pic..But what I loved was Sunil and Madhvi .. both the flashback with rasmalai and kutkut as well the present talks with Khanak and indirect ones with each other ..Smile

Awww...The fact she had made a sacrified bothered Sunil! ..burthal..passed those to Shaan too and even when Madhvi opens the door to say mein bhi tumse ..and find the inanimate objects staring at her ..The part was emotional...!

Her game of guessing whats in letter She arrived at 6 instead of 6:30 ..now I know where the kids got their romatic traits  from..rago mein daudta hai LOL ..oye u used What Rubish! ..Hug

Ok I am embarassed to ask but what is SS?LOL

PS: I know I took timeEmbarrassed LOL..This Sunday is holiday for all stuff  only reading trying my best to catchup on all pending stuff I had to read..

Edited by priya1209 - 16 January 2011 at 9:58am
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Saaz ..Beautifully written ..I read all at one shot..Smile

Liked the touch of ShaNak and the rearview looks of bro or Shaan kissing Khanak's pic..But what I loved was Sunil and Madhvi .. both the flashback with rasmalai and kutkut as well the present talks with Khanak and indirect ones with each other ..Smile

Awww...The fact she had made a sacrified bothered Sunil! ..burthal..passed those to Shaan too and even when Madhvi opens the door to say mein bhi tumse ..and find the inanimate objects staring at her ..The part was emotional...!

Her game of guessing whats in letter She arrived at 6 instead of 6:30 ..now I know where the kids got their romatic traits  from..rago mein daudta hai LOL ..oye u used What Rubish! ..Hug

Ok I am embarassed to ask but what is SS?LOL

PS: I know I took timeEmbarrassed LOL..This Sunday is holiday for all stuff  only reading trying my best to catchup on all pending stuff I had to read..

OMGEE..Priyeee you actually read it...Aww sweetie...I really thought you did not like it or something and were being polite...aww...Thanks re...I loved your comments...especially when you picked on all the right notes...yep, right notes- Mad coming early -what rubbish- loved that you loved them...

SS is short story unlike a OS (which is supposed to be ONE SHOT or an FF -Fanfiction usually LONG)LOL

I really enjoyed writing this SS...a first time writing a story for me....I am trying to wrap my head around an epilogue...let me see...

Thanks again Priyee....for reading and commenting...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
hmm sry saaz im late was really busy yaar.........im back read ur last 2 parts at a time...............
PART IVA:
wow saaz part IVA is sooo cuteeeeeee.....shanak and sunavi are tooooooo guddddddd yaar.....sunavi aur unka emotions well written by u. hehe Kitchen mein koochie koo....loved this saaz u rock.....
khaas aisa kuch hota yaar in RBO....
Conclusion Part:
awsome saaz..sunavi emotions are superb...loved all the lines..
ur amazing writer yaar....Shaan opens his wallet and kisses his wife's picture aww thats was sooo cuteee conclusion is fantastic....loved it....
Khandelwal Family Rocks......Big smile
Lovely SS Saaz............ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Go to top