Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sampar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey saaz...sorry dear for not commenting, was realllllyyy busy.....read it all today, perfectly written.....wish the track was ended differently in the show.....loving  ur ss  .....superb....awwww shanak were cute and perfectly fit......

cheers

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the pm saaaz..........I would have definitely missed it otherwise....

was pressed for time.......read all parts together today.....and shall I say what has been said umpteen times before.....Awesome !!!

I loved the SS trying to understand SunAvi, their emotions and insecurities, their story..........they have not got their due on the show, I personally feel..........I thank you for writing on them......loved it !!

Shanakism in between the flow was unexpected yet very cute......it felt like a 'tadka' and yes Madzzy and Sunil were never so endearing before......

What was there in the brown envelope????............waiting for the next pat......do send me the pm.....
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 Pming me and its really nice...do continue
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
saaz this is very nice .............great job....keep it up....
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haila...

@shai, @mani, @sana and @shriya

you four were pleasant surprises....

Mani...I am waiting for your FF....where be???

Thanks guys

Also @cadbery...I hope you liked the shanakisim...but this is not what I promised you...so tera dedication I still owe you...πŸ˜‰

shall be back to thank everyone else personally...

meanwhile enjoy the concluding part...
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shaan smiles slowly and peeps into the study to see his father intensely reading some papers out of a brown envelope

Concluding Part 
Tere khushboo mei basey khat mai jalata kaise
Pyar mei dubey hue khat mei jalata kaise
Tere haathon ke likhe khat mai jalata kaise

Shaan decides to leave his dad alone and sets off to the office. Khanak accompanies Harilal to the market, Dharam is driving Shaan, Akki and Khusboo..he shall be dropping Khusboo at a friend's place who suddenly needs her'and requested Akki to send her asap,'.which irritates her to no end and she expresses it in the back seat, while Shaan and Akki share small smiles through the rear view mirror.. and Shaan opens his wallet and kisses his wife's picture and then suddenly realizes Dharam is looking at him and laughing'..he looks away with a slight grin..

Madhavi steps out of the bedroom, she is having a splitting headache, could do with some coffee and asprin. She yells for Harilal..'kahan mar gaye sab ke sab''decides to take the asprin from the study. She walks in and grabs a bottle from the medicine cabinet only to be startled by Sunil's''Madhavi'' 

Madhavi:  Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho? Tumne tho mujhe darra hi diya'office nahin gaye..
Sunil:  Jaane ki tayaree mein tha jab tumhara yeh khat mila..(holding the brown envelope),,,haala ki of course tumne nahi, tumhari advocate ne likha hai'lekin dasthakat tho tumhare hi hai'.
Madhavi:  (softly) Sunil,,,please meri baat suno'.
Sunil:  Nahin'.aaj main bhi kuch bolna chahta hoon'tumhe pata hain'pichle kayi dino se main hamari chithiyaan padh raha tha'aur you know something'hamari chitiyaan hamare pyaar ki ek daastan sunati hain'pehle pagalpaan, phir nazdeekiyaan, phir dooriyan and phir khamoshiyaan'aur phir (with a smirk) yeh'holding the brown envelope..
Madhavi:  Jin khaton ki baat kar rahe ho'yeh sach hai ki woh ek kahani bhi thi,,,,lekin nazdeekiyan aur dooriyaan ka beech ka faasla sirf maine tai kiya hai'.tum shayad woh waale khat theek se padhe nahi honge'wohi jinka tum jawab ya tho dete nahin the'ya phir jawab mein tum nahin,.. tumhaari indifference baat kiya karti thi'tum khamoshiyaan ki baat kar rahe ho'main itna chilla rahi thi'ki meri aawaz nikal hi nahi rahi thi'Sunil I was getting suffocated'aur kya tum yeh kehna chahte ho ki I did not voice my frustration'please Sunil'.
Sunil: Frustration dono taraf thi.,,Madhavi'.tumhari yeh frustration thi ki tumhari baat koyi sun nahi raha tha aur meri yeh ki main apni baat keh nahin paa raha tha'tumhe pata hai main darta tha ki mere paas tumhara akelapan door karne ka koyi solution nahin tha'
Madhavi: Oh God!! Sunil'.tum har problem ko solution pe kyon tolte ho??? Kabhi kabhi baat sunne aur karne se bhi baat ban sakti hai'I just needed someone to talk to..bus'I didn't need a solution'.mera akelapan tumhara office ka accounting department ka problem nahin tha ke koyi mathematical formula usse solve karti..main tho bas tumhara saath chahti thi'tum tho kuch kehte hi nahi the ....
Sunil: Aur mai tumse kya kehta?? Ki I am sorry 'I am so sorry ki tumne itni badi sacrifice kiya mere liye'aur mere andar yeh baat khayee jaa rahee thee'ke tumhe tumhara sacrifice ka dukh hamare saath hone ki khushi se jyaada thi'yeh baat mere andar ek jwalamukhi ban gayee thee'aisi aag ki main bhuj hi nahi paa raha tha'.aur phir hamare jhagde'itne hogaye ki main samajh nahi paa raha tha ki karoon bhi tho kya'mujhe us mod se dar tha ki ek din hamari khamoshiyaan bhi ek doosre se jhagadne lagenge'.aur main aur bhi naraaz ho jaata tha..main kya karta..
Madhavi: Sirf ek baar mujhse yehi sab kehte'to main tumse kehti mujhe tumhare siva kuch nahin chahiye aur shayad'
Sunil: haan'aur shayad (with a sad smile) tum mujhe yeh valli khat nahi likhti ..'(holding out the brown envelope and placing it on the dresser near him)
Madhavi: (softly) Sunil, at least is khat ka jawab tho de do'

Sunil stares at her for a long time'and then hands her an envelope from his pocket... 'White' is the first thought that comes to her'She opens it '.and' in her husband's scribbled handwriting she reads'. 

Mujhe tumse bahut pyaar hai, I love you and shall love you forever, I love everything about you, tumhari baatein, tumhara saath, tumhara rootna, tumhare khat..mere liye yeh sab bahut anmol hai'Main kuch bhi nahi tumhare bina..please Madhavi..Haan kehdo' 

She looks at him with tears in her eyes, realizes she cant see him properly through her tears..runs towards him'he is just few steps away'hugs and falls on his chest 'and whispers Haan'Haan'haan'. He hugs her back and asks ..(holds out the brown envelope from the dresser) 

Sunil:aur is khat ka main kya karoon? 
Madhavi: Kachre ke dibbe mein phek do ya jalaa dalo 'mujhe koyi farak nahi padta'. 

Sunil laughs and hugs her tight'. 

Tere Khat mai ganga mei baha aaya hoon
Tere Khat mai ganga mei baha aaya hoon
Aag behte hue paani mei lagaa ayaa hoon 

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have an idea for a small epilogue...if you guys are interested...I shall post it...😳

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesum yaar Saaz....aur jaldi post kar...ab puchti ku hai...u know na we luv it....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saaz darling...what a lovely emotional part dear...and what an ending truly brilliant...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ As for you having an Epilogue in mind...do you even have to ask us before posting it dear...you need to post it..we all want to read it period!!!

So now me waiting for the Epilogue from you soon....

You truly did a fantastic job wiht this SS dear..it was just geniues piece of writing really, hoped that the CV's had xplored Sunil Madhvi as you did...

Again...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oye saaazy..a job dne well..waitin 4 d epilogue...nd plz continue writing..u r truly an amazin writer.. Wil b expectin a real serious nd romantic wid pinch of comedy Ff or Ss soon!!
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow saaz what a concluding part, im seriously satisfied lol but knowing there's more with the epilog just makes me even more happy.

kya kahoon it was fab, loved the final stand off btw mads and sunil never seen mads soo animated, and i loved her point thats there's not always a solution sometimes just by talking things through helps- SO RIGHT.😊

I know this one wasn't based on shanak but haiiiiiii shaan kisses Khanak's pic in his wallet- lol back to sunil and mads. Also loved the fact sunil showed he felt guilty and bad for the sacrifice mads made but what i loved more is that mads didnt keep throwing this in his face during the convo which she easily could have.😊

and finally sunils khaat, awww now we know where our shaantanu gets it fromπŸ˜‰
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it cant wait for future ff's/ss's