Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's Guilt - A thorn in the flesh (Page 4)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulonian

Well said.

Maan has done the correct thing by choosing Geet. Its THE sensible thing to do. I would've done the same thing in his place.

If there's Geet, there'll always be a child, this or other (it doesn't mean I dont want this one to die, I definitely want it to be born as its a binding force between Geet & Maan).

But if there's no Geet, then HOW will there be a child? Ok, Geet's child may be there for Maan but for him, it was never the child first, it was always Geet over everyone else. So his choice is very logical.

On the spur of the moment, Maan may feel guilty, anyone would, but if Geet is sensible enough and if she really understands him well as the CVs have always tried to depict, then she should be able to understand his choice, if at all she finds out.

Hope the celebrations of their upcoming wedding are not marred by his guilt trip, if so, then again they'll have to change the track like they changed when the misunderstanding happened to Geet due to Dev's parole. After the clearing, she realised that whatever he'll do, it'll always be in the best interest of her AND their child. If they yet show a misunderstanding on her part, then they are showing her in weak light, her love / faith for / in him is flimsy, not rock solid as his IS. It'll go against her character, she's shown to be a strong woman. she can't be shown so shallow as to not be able to comprehend why this righteous man who's always stood by her, even if it meant leaving everyone else for her, take such a decision, choosing HER over the child.

Let's hope sense prevails over channel and production house.

Kya Baat kahin hai dear. Hat's off to you. Geet is a sensible girl and I hope she would take this with the same maturity as Maan did. She has seen Maan's love and attachment for the baby...She has seen how angre he was when Geet claimed the child only hers...This is 'hamaara bachcha' for maan...I hope CVs would show her emotionally strong and mentally stable while dealing with the whole truth. I hope Geet will bail him out of this misery and put him back into the track of happiness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerettekhushi_4eversptrno

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

CV should close this loop before marriage by showing that Geet is understanding him n getting out him from guilt, otherwise fans will not able to watch the episode during marriage due to this crap tension

That's so true, not only us, Maan will be shown not to be enjoying his own wedding if they don't close this apprehension of Geet's reaction soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrno

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

I just made a similar post and have put in a request to the Cvs, and have also asked for the support of all my friends. Liked what u have written on the issue, totally agree with u.I have provided the link below.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583714

Thanks Khusi...it felt so nice to know that we Maaneetians feels the same way...
Let me read and I will surely reply to your post.

We surely do, hope the CVs also see our POV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
@Jazi...Exactly,..... there are lot of things that they can do with Geet and Maan's character...Maan's bonding with the child Geet's love for Maan... many things...

But last time she fought up with him for something so stupid and he pounded on her like a hurt lion forgetting that she is pregnent. Remember how we hated Maan at that time?.. We dont want to be put through some fights as lame as that...

Hope this is cleared soon... otherwise it will be confirmend that they think we are couch potatoes! :-(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearljazzerettekhushi_4everhappygoluckysptrno

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
a good  post dear.
 yes, we r happy to see baby is safe but after  last epi ,I'm really disappointed .
I don't know y cvs r bringing that situation for maan, now maan was going on guilt trip.
 what is his fault,
 just cause he loves unconditionally geet.
 any man  take that decision , maan did right but now cvs showing his guilt trip.
I have still faith  on cvs  that geet will understand maan and behave maturely.
it's like thousand death for maan to take that decision.
  any man will take that decision, he will choose his wife .
I'm totally disappointed about last night epi.

hope cvs doing some damage control.

I'll add something more later, when my mood is ok.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 07 January 2011 at 12:59am

whitepearlsptrno

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@whitepearl

hi varsha

geet shd not misunderstand  maan , why shd she....had she been in his place what she wd hv done.....let maan die n save the child............maan took the right decisionSmile...........guilt is for no reasonConfused.... arrey  maan why r u torturing urself.....chill karo..........geet will understand...........if she wont i am going to kill CVsDead .......relations are not so fragile that every incident in life breaks them.... Heart love will prevail

whitepearlsptrnodewdropred

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u n think cvs have planned this so that when they fall short of a track they can rise this  

whitepearlsptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

@Jazi...Exactly,..... there are lot of things that they can do with Geet and Maan's character...Maan's bonding with the child Geet's love for Maan... many things...

But last time she fought up with him for something so stupid and he pounded on her like a hurt lion forgetting that she is pregnent. Remember how we hated Maan at that time?.. We dont want to be put through some fights as lame as that...

Hope this is cleared soon... otherwise it will be confirmend that they think we are couch potatoes! :-(

dear Jazzz .and preethi ..have you noticed that they changedoctor's dialouge and tried to rectify the mistake.....I agree we cant do much but we can always make a consensus not to tamper with the basic character of the main protagonist.  Every time they try to do any of such thing it back fires...They could have created this whole 'make a choice' drama at the time of delivery it would have given a nice impact.....but at this stage they made a mockery out of it. 

jazzerettekhushi_4eversptrno

Go to top