Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's Guilt - A thorn in the flesh (Page 3)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I just made a similar post and have put in a request to the Cvs, and have also asked for the support of all my friends. Liked what u have written on the issue, totally agree with u.I have provided the link below.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583714

Edited by khushi_4ever - 06 January 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sulonian Newbie
sulonian
sulonian

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Well said.

Maan has done the correct thing by choosing Geet. Its THE sensible thing to do. I would've done the same thing in his place.

If there's Geet, there'll always be a child, this or other (it doesn't mean I dont want this one to die, I definitely want it to be born as its a binding force between Geet & Maan).

But if there's no Geet, then HOW will there be a child? Ok, Geet's child may be there for Maan but for him, it was never the child first, it was always Geet over everyone else. So his choice is very logical.

On the spur of the moment, Maan may feel guilty, anyone would, but if Geet is sensible enough and if she really understands him well as the CVs have always tried to depict, then she should be able to understand his choice, if at all she finds out.

Hope the celebrations of their upcoming wedding are not marred by his guilt trip, if so, then again they'll have to change the track like they changed when the misunderstanding happened to Geet due to Dev's parole. After the clearing, she realised that whatever he'll do, it'll always be in the best interest of her AND their child. If they yet show a misunderstanding on her part, then they are showing her in weak light, her love / faith for / in him is flimsy, not rock solid as his IS. It'll go against her character, she's shown to be a strong woman. she can't be shown so shallow as to not be able to comprehend why this righteous man who's always stood by her, even if it meant leaving everyone else for her, take such a decision, choosing HER over the child.

Let's hope sense prevails over channel and production house.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearljazzerettekhushi_4everPreethi-Premisptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

@Varsha - Maan's oath to marry geet was from an TB article...
But i heard marriage will start on 10th and go on till 14th... dont know! Confused

I also read that article...Brij is also supposed to blackmail Arjun.....These are fillers and may happen likewise...But if Maan will take the oath now the how will they show marriage on 10th. I guess they have changed the plan or they will delay the marriage further....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

I just made a similar post and have put in a request to the Cvs, and have also asked for the support of all my friends. Liked what u have written on the issue, totally agree with u.I have provided the link below.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583714

Thanks Khusi...it felt so nice to know that we Maaneetians feels the same way...
Let me read and I will surely reply to your post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversptrno

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by jazzerette

Originally posted by whitepearl

You have said it all....and so well. I can't add anymore. Maan's guilt-trip is totally unnecessary. This is also part of all the unwanted drama I harping on yesterday!! Ughhh!!! Any man when faced with such a situation will choose his wife....unless he is a man of lesser character....and Maan is supposed to be the best among best!! What he did was nothing different and nothing wrong....then why is he being pushed into the vortex of never-ending guilt!! 

We would rather see him bonding with the child....than to hold himself as an wrong-doer!! We want a progressive relationship between the two....and CVs have gone ahead and made the very foundation of that relationship regressive. Why!!!! Why are we being treated as mindless couch potatoes!!! 

Dear Jazz...we are couch potatoesWink ...that's for sure but I agree they can't take us for a ride to their mindless fantasies. They never showed Maan's bonding with the babyin a proper way...but whatever subtle gestures he showed to care for the baby we took it as his love and concern because we know he is MSK...a man of few words but a loads of love. He was the one who unknowingly encouraged Geet to fight for her baby..later he was the one who enlighten her to take medical care...then again took care of her food and heath, He kept on telling her to do this not to do that in her stage.....He love this child as his own....Now Maan was forced to chose to forsake him.... the entire incident was so nonsensical. 
Exaclt Jazi and Whitepearl... Maan is not a man of words.... his tears just by seeing the sonogram of the baby explains it all... This guilt trip is really unnecessary!
Geet should understand that if not for Maan neither her nor the baby would have made it till today... He has saved her and the baby from death not once or twice but so many times....
Big smile

Exactly Preets!! Why don't the understand this...that we as viewers have absolutely no doubt about Maan's love for the baby!! And how can we forget the scene when Geet said "mera bachcha"...and Maan eyes reflected such hurt!! 

CVs have already made him guilty of an unnecessary issue....hope they don't butcher Geet's character now by making her doubt him!! Why don't CVs realize they have such bomb of characters like Geet and Maan....they go can take them to such heights. Instead they tend to pull them down and just insist on doing the usual drag stuff!!

Just keeping the fingers crossed...the CVs are so unpredictable....but thay have salvaged many such situations before. Plus, there is not much we can do!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlPreethi-Premikhushi_4eversptrno

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
CV should close this loop before marriage by showing that Geet is understanding him n getting out him from guilt, otherwise fans will not able to watch the episode during marriage due to this crap tension

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearljazzerettekhushi_4eversptrno

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

CV should close this loop before marriage by showing that Geet is understanding him n getting out him from guilt, otherwise fans will not able to watch the episode during marriage due to this crap tension

We really hope they do!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilo12

I just now made a post regarding the Same thing  titled MSK in guilt.But you have expressed it  in a better and detailed manner.I agree with u completely.I am feelin bad for Maan and ourselves CryCryand furious for the cv's.AngryAngryAngryAngry
Dont worry guys , he will tell all this geet at appropriate time ans i am sure geet will understand his plight and she will comfort him.
Geet will definitely read his eyes and discomfortness and once she will forgive him, he will be relieved and will enjoy his life with her and baby.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlkhushi_4eversptrno

Go to top