Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's Guilt - A thorn in the flesh (Page 2)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Could Geet be 8 or 9 months Pregnant for Mann to have chosen between Geet and the Child? If she is where is the Tummy?

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by jazzerette

Originally posted by whitepearl

You have said it all....and so well. I can't add anymore. Maan's guilt-trip is totally unnecessary. This is also part of all the unwanted drama I harping on yesterday!! Ughhh!!! Any man when faced with such a situation will choose his wife....unless he is a man of lesser character....and Maan is supposed to be the best among best!! What he did was nothing different and nothing wrong....then why is he being pushed into the vortex of never-ending guilt!! 

We would rather see him bonding with the child....than to hold himself as an wrong-doer!! We want a progressive relationship between the two....and CVs have gone ahead and made the very foundation of that relationship regressive. Why!!!! Why are we being treated as mindless couch potatoes!!! 

Dear Jazz...we are couch potatoesWink ...that's for sure but I agree they can't take us for a ride to their mindless fantasies. They never showed Maan's bonding with the babyin a proper way...but whatever subtle gestures he showed to care for the baby we took it as his love and concern because we know he is MSK...a man of few words but a loads of love. He was the one who unknowingly encouraged Geet to fight for her baby..later he was the one who enlighten her to take medical care...then again took care of her food and heath, He kept on telling her to do this not to do that in her stage.....He love this child as his own....Now Maan was forced to chose to forsake him.... the entire incident was so nonsensical. 
Exaclt Jazi and Whitepearl... Maan is not a man of words.... his tears just by seeing the sonogram of the baby explains it all... This guilt trip is really unnecessary!
Geet should understand that if not for Maan neither her nor the baby would have made it till today... He has saved her and the baby from death not once or twice but so many times....
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearljazzerettesptrno

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Could Geet be 8 or 9 months Pregnant for Mann to have chosen between Geet and the Child? If she is where is the Tummy?
No anamika this doubt was cleared ysterday... the doc said - in the process of saving baby we might risk Geet's life...LOL

whitepearlAnamikaSJainsptrno

crazybobblehead Senior Member

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlAnamikaSJain

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Awesome analysis Whitepearl.. (sorry dont know your name)ClapClap

I loved the line where you siad 'Maan would have taken the same decision even if the child has been 'his''ClapClap

I think that phase has already crossed. He considers the child as HIS own child. But Geet has this bad habit of jumping to conclusions.. She did this before also.. Angry but Maan will probably handle with more maturity this time!Big smile

I am worried for both of themConfused but i hope the CVs will clear the air soon... Hopeful... Because if they had wanted they could have dragged this geet or baby saga for 2 more episodes...

Either the misunderstanding is going to happen very soon or it will be cleared very soon...

Remember Maan has not taken the promise yet... May be Geet will go rageous and then Maan will vow to marry her within 12 days...

I dont see a reason for that promise unless there is a problem between Maan and Geet as such....

MY OPINION... onions tomatoes are actually welcome coz they are very costly now a days! LOL 

Thanks a lot Preethi for liking this post....Geet is an emotional girl...and she is only 18. She is becoming mother for the first time so her bonding with the child is understandable...I just hope she understand Maan too. I really can't say how and why Maan had to take wow to marry Geet within 12 days because if today is their sangeet then they are about to marry in two or three days...usually sangeet happen two or tree days before the wedding.
BTW...I am varsha

jazzerettePreethi-Premisptrno

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@Varsha - Maan's oath to marry geet was from an TB article...
But i heard marriage will start on 10th and go on till 14th... dont know! Confused

whitepearlsptrno

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

No anamika this doubt was cleared ysterday... the doc said - in the process of saving baby we might risk Geet's life...LOL

Risk should mean 'death' for Geet right? If so.... how can the child be saved if Geet dies.... because surely she is not suppose to be in the 8th or 9th month of pregnancy.So how does either Geet or baby theory work?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 06 January 2011 at 11:55pm

whitepearlsptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychoboblehead

Geet's pregnancy is a mystery. It will take another 274849 years to gestate and another 9876353424 to deliver. Where CV's cannot locate their brains, likewise Geet cannot locate her tummy.

Hey dear ...U R right we all are waiting for CV to clear air around Geet's preg status...but at whatever stage she may be this whole out of the blue 'make a choice' saga has not gone well with the viewers. 

Preethi-Premisptrno

Go to top