Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I completely agree with u n think cvs have planned this so that when they fall short of a track they can rise this  
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

@Jazi...Exactly,..... there are lot of things that they can do with Geet and Maan's character...Maan's bonding with the child Geet's love for Maan... many things...

But last time she fought up with him for something so stupid and he pounded on her like a hurt lion forgetting that she is pregnent. Remember how we hated Maan at that time?.. We dont want to be put through some fights as lame as that...

Hope this is cleared soon... otherwise it will be confirmend that they think we are couch potatoes! :-(

dear Jazzz .and preethi ..have you noticed that they changedoctor's dialouge and tried to rectify the mistake.....I agree we cant do much but we can always make a consensus not to tamper with the basic character of the main protagonist.  Every time they try to do any of such thing it back fires...They could have created this whole 'make a choice' drama at the time of delivery it would have given a nice impact.....but at this stage they made a mockery out of it. 

whitepearl thumbnail
Guys after an hr. this IF has started working again...I am taking a break.....will come back soon and repky to your comments.
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: whitepearl

dear Jazzz .and preethi ..have you noticed that they changedoctor's dialouge and tried to rectify the mistake.....I agree we cant do much but we can always make a consensus not to tamper with the basic character of the main protagonist.  Every time they try to do any of such thing it back fires...They could have created this whole 'make a choice' drama at the time of delivery it would have given a nice impact.....but at this stage they made a mockery out of it. 

Yeah....that really would have made an impact....plus they could have brought forth the problems of pregnancies in early age...give out a message. But I guess....CVs don't want to do that....and just stick to making it a typical soap!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: whitepearl

A thorn in the Flesh

Okay! We are all relieved that the child is safe and now we can enjoy the celebrations of wedding. But is it so?.....Are we truly relieved? I am definitely not. And I am not taking about Brij, Arjun and NT who do all in their evil might to destroy either the marriage or to harm Geet. I am not at all thinking about them at this point of time. I am more concerned about spoiling the happiness and enthusiasm of this one person whose life was completely changed after yesterday's episode and that person is Maan.

Why CVs ...why did you do this to Maan?...What wrong has he done? Why this guilt was thrust upon him with no fault of his. Why do you always do this to him?  This was the time for him to celebrate and rejoice. This was the time he was waiting eagerly to celebrate his love when he would take Geet as his wife. But all his happiness was turned into mourning over a decision that he took to save a human life! After Geet's constant reiteration about baby's safely and Maan's love towards him/her Maan was even more guilty about the choice he was forced to make. I can't express how much disappointed I was made to feel when the 'youth icon' was made to look indecisive and running away from making a decision and then made it at the spar of the moment between his mind and heart. I do understand his reluctance but Maan is not a fool...He knows that decision he took was the demand of the moment.  The choice that he made was wise and pragmatic. But he also knows that no matter how pragmatic his choice may be Geet will not forgive him. So the sage is all set for the future MU between the two ( as I posted yesterday)

We have a fool coexisting with him. Yes an emotional fool...and that is Geet who thinks with her heart. I don't blame her either. The baby came into her life much before Maan. The baby is her pride and symbol of her victory over the autocratic rule persist in the society. But she needs to understand that had the child been his 'own' also, Maan would have taken the same decision. And she will only realize this when she would have to choose between Maan and the baby. When there would be a matter of Maan's life and death. Then only she understand Maan's plight. I am sure Geet would also choose Maan in such situation.  This reminds me of a real life incidence during the Tsunami, when a wife chose husband over her child. I don't even wish my worst enemy to go though such situation but such situations do exist. I just pray and wish Geet to understand Maan without any MU.

I know it is Geet who took the plunge of the matter on her body but it is Maan who took the burden of the entire incident on his heart and soul. There Geet is preparing to dance and celebrate ...now how could this man celebrate his wedding when his heart is all bruised. At the time when Maan would have really open up to enjoyed the best time of his life rejoicing, dancing and filling the atmosphere with boisterous laughs and melodious songs, he was made suffocated by the unnecessary guilt. What have U done CVs.....How will you control this unrepeatable damage?  This guilt is not momentary...It will be there throughout his life...whenever he will see the baby making the make of his presence felt  on Geet's womb. Have you ever thought how the throbbing of that little's heart beat would have ripped through Maan's soul. Every time he would listen little once heartbeat, the tiny movements Maan would die a thousand death thinking that because of his decision the child would not have existed at all. When he will see the child growing and calling him 'papa for the fort time...he would desire for hell's fire for himself to ever thought of forgoing this child....Oh! CVs what have you done. You have pushed him into an everlasting fire with will consume him from within....He chose the path of roses for Geet but you poked a thorn in his flesh that will keep picking him till his dying bed. How are you going to bail him out of this misery CV's. To my understanding only one thing will salvage him from a slow death....only if Geet herself say that his choice at that moment was right.

Abhi Abhi toh muskurana seeeka hi tha

phir kyon aakhain behane lagi

Abhi Abhi to madhoshi  chayee hi thi

phir kyon sard hawayain chalne lagi

Thoda to rahem kar ai jindagi mujh pe

phir teri zadatiyaan badane lagi

Wow Varsha, I'm overwhelmed by your post, I was as it is feeling so sad for Maan and reading you put his whole anguish in words has got me so choked I can hardly think.

I so agree that just when he has the chance to be happy & celebrate his love, this pain of this guilt will be wracking his soul for no fault of his. I too am upset that he has to go through this especially during his special time, but I'm also sure that this is Maan Singh Khurana, only he can handle something that's so difficult and not let it affect his beloved Geet

I agree that Geet is an emotional person and that she may be initially upset hearing Maan's decision but I'm also sure that she won't misunderstand Maan. She has experienced the Maan's infinite love & knows whatever he does is for her and I feel that now she understands Maan & that's why she noticed the sadness on his face

I agree if anyone can heal Geet from this pain, it's Geet and I'm positive that is exactly what she will do. Maan will not be able to keep this truth away from Geet for long & I think he should confess his pain to her.

We all may be pleasantly surprised to see Geet's reaction where she'll be trying to reassure Maan that he didn't do anything wrong; which is what I hope that CV's show (Or I'll kill them😡) 

Varsha the small poem in the end is so apt for Maan, loved it.....girl you made me cry.....I'm so touched. 

Never in my life did I ever think that two fictional characters like Maan and Geet will affect me so much but then that's the magic of Maaneet, no wonder we love them so much.

Let's be positive and hope the CV's won't let us down and they clear this whole thing before the wedding so Maan can whole heartedly participate in the festivities😊
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Varsha, Very good analysis dear. You have captured what Maan will go through perfectly. As you pointed out, Geet is the only one who can pull him out of this guilt trip. How much ever understanding one can be, somethings still hurt. It is how she handles it that has to be different. I feel that Geet will not blame Maan for the decision ultimately, but it is bound to hurt her all the same, especially when she first comes to know about it. How CVs are going to balance this point is to be seen.

Let me quote a few lines of my friend dolphinUSA that explains this scenario in a different way. I agree with her fully and hope she won't mind me quoting her here.

Quote Start:

I think when Geet comes to know the truth, she will support him. Because, if he had chosen the baby, how would she enjoy the baby's love if she herself wasn't alive? I'm hoping the whole truth is presented to her, instead of partial truth.

No matter how much you are prepared for the worst, when the moment comes, you will do what your heart says. Heart always wins over mind. In either case, it was his loss. At one hand he loses Geet's faith and trust and therefore her...on the other hand he loses Geet. So either way, it was a lost battle for him. That's why, even after being prepared, his instinct said Geet....he said it without missing a beat...without any thought. Can you imagine what he must go through that time to make such a decision? No one can cope with the fear of losing your beloved...he is no different than the rest. He has a heart, which beats for his lady love, and when he saw her fading away, he reached out his hand to save her. It's really that simple.

The other reason why Geet will understand him is because she acknowledged the fact that the taveez saved them both. Maan saved Geet and the taveez that HE brought saved the baby. So I doubt there is any reason for her to accuse him. If she does, she will be the biggest fool. But I somehow feel she won't. Or maybe that's what I'm secretly hoping.

Quote End

Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: psychoboblehead

Ask the creative to go keep their vacant heads on the railway line  , so that they are enlightened to nascence .

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful post varsha.you have said it all.can't see msk like that.
whitepearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Wow Varsha, I'm overwhelmed by your post, I was as it is feeling so sad for Maan and reading you put his whole anguish in words has got me so choked I can hardly think.

Thanks Daisy...we all share the same love for him and thus we can feel his anguish and frustration together with him. 

I so agree that just when he has the chance to be happy & celebrate his love, this pain of this guilt will be wracking his soul for no fault of his. I too am upset that he has to go through this especially during his special time, but I'm also sure that this is Maan Singh Khurana, only he can handle something that's so difficult and not let it affect his beloved Geet

U are so right Dee...U know not all men have the courage to go through such pain. Maan is the epitome of endurance and perseverance. And only brave-hearts are tested by destiny.

Sher dil hi utrate hain maidane jung main 
murdadil kya kaak jeetenge?

Only Maan Singh Khurana can challenge the destiny to test him again and again. Only he has guts to face destiny's blow one after another without an sigh. This Maan has amazing power to go on and on. Even with his tarred heart he has courage to assure Geet that everything is fine.

I agree that Geet is an emotional person and that she may be initially upset hearing Maan's decision but I'm also sure that she won't misunderstand Maan. She has experienced the Maan's infinite love & knows whatever he does is for her and I feel that now she understands Maan & that's why she noticed the sadness on his face

I agree too Geet has seen Maan's love for the baby and Maan cannot hide things from her for long. Geet must use her healing powers to revive Maan's guilty heart.

I agree if anyone can heal Geet from this pain, it's Geet and I'm positive that is exactly what she will do. Maan will not be able to keep this truth away from Geet for long & I think he should confess his pain to her.

Me too thing that Maan would confess this to her or as an option Daadi can tell her the facts and make Geet understand how Maan feels about her. 

We all may be pleasantly surprised to see Geet's reaction where she'll be trying to reassure Maan that he didn't do anything wrong; which is what I hope that CV's show (Or I'll kill them😡) 

😍 That would be the most beautiful sight.

Varsha the small poem in the end is so apt for Maan, loved it.....girl you made me cry.....I'm so touched. 

Thanks a lot...I am touched too.

Never in my life did I ever think that two fictional characters like Maan and Geet will affect me so much but then that's the magic of Maaneet, no wonder we love them so much.

I second it. 

Let's be positive and hope the CV's won't let us down and they clear this whole thing before the wedding so Maan can whole heartedly participate in the festivities😊
😍 B+ ....Cross my heart.

whitepearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sksg

Varsha, Very good analysis dear. You have captured what Maan will go through perfectly. As you pointed out, Geet is the only one who can pull him out of this guilt trip. How much ever understanding one can be, somethings still hurt. It is how she handles it that has to be different. I feel that Geet will not blame Maan for the decision ultimately, but it is bound to hurt her all the same, especially when she first comes to know about it. How CVs are going to balance this point is to be seen.

Thanks Sri....and I agree that it is extremely important how Cvs handle the entire situation. Geet is very young and she is becoming mother for the first time...I can imagine that her motherly love is bound take over her love for Maan. Becoming mother for the first time is an amazing feeling and she has been fighting to save her baby's life. Her baby was the only reason for her to live. But she still have't realize that her reason to live has gradually changed. Her focus has changed....its Maan now...He still have to figure out who is her priority Maan or the baby. Now the things are within the limits to repair because the baby is still alive by God's grace but just imagine how would Geet reacted has she lost the baby....It's high time Geet should set priorities right for herself too. It is good in oneway because it will make her realise the depth of her love for Maan. If she truly understand him and loe him...she will understand him too.

Let me quote a few lines of my friend dolphinUSA that explains this scenario in a different way. I agree with her fully and hope she won't mind me quoting her here.

U R most welcome Sri...

Quote Start:

I think when Geet comes to know the truth, she will support him. Because, if he had chosen the baby, how would she enjoy the baby's love if she herself wasn't alive? I'm hoping the whole truth is presented to her, instead of partial truth.

No matter how much you are prepared for the worst, when the moment comes, you will do what your heart says. Heart always wins over mind. In either case, it was his loss. At one hand he loses Geet's faith and trust and therefore her...on the other hand he loses Geet. So either way, it was a lost battle for him. That's why, even after being prepared, his instinct said Geet....he said it without missing a beat...without any thought. Can you imagine what he must go through that time to make such a decision? No one can cope with the fear of losing your beloved...he is no different than the rest. He has a heart, which beats for his lady love, and when he saw her fading away, he reached out his hand to save her. It's really that simple.

The other reason why Geet will understand him is because she acknowledged the fact that the taveez saved them both. Maan saved Geet and the taveez that HE brought saved the baby. So I doubt there is any reason for her to accuse him. If she does, she will be the biggest fool. But I somehow feel she won't. Or maybe that's what I'm secretly hoping.

Quote End

I agree with every word that Dol wrote....We all understand it hope CV handle it with sensibility...so far they have always managed to handle the crisis well.