Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Exaclt Jazi and Whitepearl... Maan is not a man of words.... his tears just by seeing the sonogram of the baby explains it all... This guilt trip is really unnecessary!
Geet should understand that if not for Maan neither her nor the baby would have made it till today... He has saved her and the baby from death not once or twice but so many times....
😃

Exactly Preets!! Why don't the understand this...that we as viewers have absolutely no doubt about Maan's love for the baby!! And how can we forget the scene when Geet said "mera bachcha"...and Maan eyes reflected such hurt!! 

CVs have already made him guilty of an unnecessary issue....hope they don't butcher Geet's character now by making her doubt him!! Why don't CVs realize they have such bomb of characters like Geet and Maan....they go can take them to such heights. Instead they tend to pull them down and just insist on doing the usual drag stuff!!

Just keeping the fingers crossed...the CVs are so unpredictable....but thay have salvaged many such situations before. Plus, there is not much we can do!
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
CV should close this loop before marriage by showing that Geet is understanding him n getting out him from guilt, otherwise fans will not able to watch the episode during marriage due to this crap tension
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alovi_21

CV should close this loop before marriage by showing that Geet is understanding him n getting out him from guilt, otherwise fans will not able to watch the episode during marriage due to this crap tension

We really hope they do!!
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilo12

I just now made a post regarding the Same thing  titled MSK in guilt.But you have expressed it  in a better and detailed manner.I agree with u completely.I am feelin bad for Maan and ourselves 😭😭and furious for the cv's.😡😡😡😡

Dont worry guys , he will tell all this geet at appropriate time ans i am sure geet will understand his plight and she will comfort him.
Geet will definitely read his eyes and discomfortness and once she will forgive him, he will be relieved and will enjoy his life with her and baby.
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sulonian

Well said.

Maan has done the correct thing by choosing Geet. Its THE sensible thing to do. I would've done the same thing in his place.

If there's Geet, there'll always be a child, this or other (it doesn't mean I dont want this one to die, I definitely want it to be born as its a binding force between Geet & Maan).

But if there's no Geet, then HOW will there be a child? Ok, Geet's child may be there for Maan but for him, it was never the child first, it was always Geet over everyone else. So his choice is very logical.

On the spur of the moment, Maan may feel guilty, anyone would, but if Geet is sensible enough and if she really understands him well as the CVs have always tried to depict, then she should be able to understand his choice, if at all she finds out.

Hope the celebrations of their upcoming wedding are not marred by his guilt trip, if so, then again they'll have to change the track like they changed when the misunderstanding happened to Geet due to Dev's parole. After the clearing, she realised that whatever he'll do, it'll always be in the best interest of her AND their child. If they yet show a misunderstanding on her part, then they are showing her in weak light, her love / faith for / in him is flimsy, not rock solid as his IS. It'll go against her character, she's shown to be a strong woman. she can't be shown so shallow as to not be able to comprehend why this righteous man who's always stood by her, even if it meant leaving everyone else for her, take such a decision, choosing HER over the child.

Let's hope sense prevails over channel and production house.

Kya Baat kahin hai dear. Hat's off to you. Geet is a sensible girl and I hope she would take this with the same maturity as Maan did. She has seen Maan's love and attachment for the baby...She has seen how angre he was when Geet claimed the child only hers...This is 'hamaara bachcha' for maan...I hope CVs would show her emotionally strong and mentally stable while dealing with the whole truth. I hope Geet will bail him out of this misery and put him back into the track of happiness.
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

That's so true, not only us, Maan will be shown not to be enjoying his own wedding if they don't close this apprehension of Geet's reaction soon.
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitepearl

Thanks Khusi...it felt so nice to know that we Maaneetians feels the same way...
Let me read and I will surely reply to your post.

We surely do, hope the CVs also see our POV.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Jazi...Exactly,..... there are lot of things that they can do with Geet and Maan's character...Maan's bonding with the child Geet's love for Maan... many things...

But last time she fought up with him for something so stupid and he pounded on her like a hurt lion forgetting that she is pregnent. Remember how we hated Maan at that time?.. We dont want to be put through some fights as lame as that...

Hope this is cleared soon... otherwise it will be confirmend that they think we are couch potatoes! :-(
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
a good  post dear.
 yes, we r happy to see baby is safe but after  last epi ,I'm really disappointed .
I don't know y cvs r bringing that situation for maan, now maan was going on guilt trip.
 what is his fault,
 just cause he loves unconditionally geet.
 any man  take that decision , maan did right but now cvs showing his guilt trip.
I have still faith  on cvs  that geet will understand maan and behave maturely.
it's like thousand death for maan to take that decision.
  any man will take that decision, he will choose his wife .
I'm totally disappointed about last night epi.

hope cvs doing some damage control.

I'll add something more later, when my mood is ok.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@whitepearl

hi varsha

geet shd not misunderstand  maan , why shd she....had she been in his place what she wd hv done.....let maan die n save the child............maan took the right decision😊...........guilt is for no reason😕.... arrey  maan why r u torturing urself.....chill karo..........geet will understand...........if she wont i am going to kill CVs🤢 .......relations are not so fragile that every incident in life breaks them.... ❤️ love will prevail