Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's Guilt - A thorn in the flesh

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

A thorn in the Flesh

Okay! We are all relieved that the child is safe and now we can enjoy the celebrations of wedding. But is it so?.....Are we truly relieved? I am definitely not. And I am not taking about Brij, Arjun and NT who do all in their evil might to destroy either the marriage or to harm Geet. I am not at all thinking about them at this point of time. I am more concerned about spoiling the happiness and enthusiasm of this one person whose life was completely changed after yesterday's episode and that person is Maan.

Why CVs ...why did you do this to Maan?...What wrong has he done? Why this guilt was thrust upon him with no fault of his. Why do you always do this to him?  This was the time for him to celebrate and rejoice. This was the time he was waiting eagerly to celebrate his love when he would take Geet as his wife. But all his happiness was turned into mourning over a decision that he took to save a human life! After Geet's constant reiteration about baby's safely and Maan's love towards him/her Maan was even more guilty about the choice he was forced to make. I can't express how much disappointed I was made to feel when the 'youth icon' was made to look indecisive and running away from making a decision and then made it at the spar of the moment between his mind and heart. I do understand his reluctance but Maan is not a fool...He knows that decision he took was the demand of the moment.  The choice that he made was wise and pragmatic. But he also knows that no matter how pragmatic his choice may be Geet will not forgive him. So the sage is all set for the future MU between the two ( as I posted yesterday)

We have a fool coexisting with him. Yes an emotional fool...and that is Geet who thinks with her heart. I don't blame her either. The baby came into her life much before Maan. The baby is her pride and symbol of her victory over the autocratic rule persist in the society. But she needs to understand that had the child been his 'own' also, Maan would have taken the same decision. And she will only realize this when she would have to choose between Maan and the baby. When there would be a matter of Maan's life and death. Then only she understand Maan's plight. I am sure Geet would also choose Maan in such situation.  This reminds me of a real life incidence during the Tsunami, when a wife chose husband over her child. I don't even wish my worst enemy to go though such situation but such situations do exist. I just pray and wish Geet to understand Maan without any MU.

I know it is Geet who took the plunge of the matter on her body but it is Maan who took the burden of the entire incident on his heart and soul. There Geet is preparing to dance and celebrate ...now how could this man celebrate his wedding when his heart is all bruised. At the time when Maan would have really open up to enjoyed the best time of his life rejoicing, dancing and filling the atmosphere with boisterous laughs and melodious songs, he was made suffocated by the unnecessary guilt. What have U done CVs.....How will you control this unrepeatable damage?  This guilt is not momentary...It will be there throughout his life...whenever he will see the baby making the make of his presence felt  on Geet's womb. Have you ever thought how the throbbing of that little's heart beat would have ripped through Maan's soul. Every time he would listen little once heartbeat, the tiny movements Maan would die a thousand death thinking that because of his decision the child would not have existed at all. When he will see the child growing and calling him 'papa for the fort time...he would desire for hell's fire for himself to ever thought of forgoing this child....Oh! CVs what have you done. You have pushed him into an everlasting fire with will consume him from within....He chose the path of roses for Geet but you poked a thorn in his flesh that will keep picking him till his dying bed. How are you going to bail him out of this misery CV's. To my understanding only one thing will salvage him from a slow death....only if Geet herself say that his choice at that moment was right.

Abhi Abhi toh muskurana seeeka hi tha

phir kyon aakhain behane lagi

Abhi Abhi to madhoshi  chayee hi thi

phir kyon sard hawayain chalne lagi

Thoda to rahem kar ai jindagi mujh pe

phir teri zadatiyaan badane lagi

Edited by whitepearl - 06 January 2011 at 11:04pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05nilo12Nandita5juhi_ansarishivangi783artisticrafiasksgzaqxswabina03sravsswinonajazzerettedrdee142Rituparnaa-TeriMalang-Preethi-Premiluv_DDbangaloresmaankigeet4everkhushi_4eversptrnonanditasinghSilentsoulRajeevGurtiFant_areebdewdropredbobby13rocksKrishna_Sourav

crazybobblehead Senior Member

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03

nilo12 Groupbie
nilo12
nilo12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I just now made a post regarding the Same thing  titled MSK in guilt.But you have expressed it  in a better and detailed manner.I agree with u completely.I am feelin bad for Maan and ourselves CryCryand furious for the cv's.AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrno

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

A thorn in the Flesh

Okay! We are all relieved that the child is safe and now we can enjoy the celebrations of wedding. But is it so?.....Are we truly relieved? I am definitely not. And I am not taking about Brij, Arjun and NT who do all in their evil might to destroy either the marriage or to harm Geet. I am not at all thinking about them at this point of time. I am more concerned about spoiling the happiness and enthusiasm of this one person whose life was completely changed after yesterday's episode and that person is Maan.

Why CVs ...why did you do this to Maan?...What wrong has he done? Why this guilt was thrust upon him with no fault of his. Why do you always do this to him?  This was the time for him to celebrate and rejoice. This was the time he was waiting eagerly to celebrate his love when he would take Geet as his wife. But all his happiness was turned into mourning over a decision that he took to save a human life! After Geet's constant reiteration about baby's safely and Maan's love towards him/her Maan was even more guilty about the choice he was forced to make. I can't express how much disappointed I was made to feel when the 'youth icon' was made to look indecisive and running away from making a decision and then made it at the spar of the moment between his mind and heart. I do understand his reluctance but Maan is not a fool...He knows that decision he took was the demand of the moment.  The choice that he made was wise and pragmatic. But he also knows that no matter how pragmatic his choice may be Geet will not forgive him. So the sage is all set for the future MU between the two ( as I posted yesterday)

We have a fool coexisting with him. Yes an emotional fool...and that is Geet who thinks with her heart. I don't blame her either. The baby came into her life much before Maan. The baby is her pride and symbol of her victory over the autocratic rule persist in the society. But she needs to understand that had the child been his 'own' also, Maan would have taken the same decision. And she will only realize this when she would have to choose between Maan and the baby. When there would be a matter of Maan's life and death. Then only she understand Maan's plight. I am sure Geet would also choose Maan in such situation.  This reminds me of a real life incidence during the Tsunami, when a wife chose husband over her child. I don't even wish my worst enemy to go though such situation but such situations do exist. I just pray and wish Geet to understand Maan without any MU.

I know it is Geet who took the plunge of the matter on her body but it is Maan who took the burden of the entire incident on his heart and soul. There Geet is preparing to dance and celebrate ...now how could this man celebrate his wedding when his heart is all bruised. At the time when Maan would have really open up to enjoyed the best time of his life rejoicing, dancing and filling the atmosphere with boisterous laughs and melodious songs, he was made suffocated by the unnecessary guilt. What have U done CVs.....How will you control this unrepeatable damage?  This guilt is not momentary...It will be there throughout his life...whenever he will see the baby making the make of his presence felt  on Geet's womb. Have you ever thought how the throbbing of that little's heart beat would have ripped through Maan's soul. Every time he would listen little once heartbeat, the tiny movements Maan would die a thousand death thinking that because of his decision the child would not have existed at all. When he will see the child growing and calling him 'papa for the fort time...he would desire for hell's fire for himself to ever thought of forgoing this child....Oh! CVs what have you done. You have pushed him into an everlasting fire with will consume him from within....He chose the path of roses for Geet but you poked a thorn in his flesh that will keep picking him till his dying bed. How are you going to bail him out of this misery CV's. To my understanding only one thing will salvage him from a slow death....only if Geet herself say that his choice at that moment was right.

Abhi Abhi toh muskurana seeeka hi tha

phir kyon aakhain behane lagi

Abhi Abhi to madhoshi  chayee hi thi

phir kyon sard hawayain chalne lagi

Thoda to rahem kar ai jindagi mujh pe

phir teri zadatiyaan badane lagi

You have said it all....and so well. I can't add anymore. Maan's guilt-trip is totally unnecessary. This is also part of all the unwanted drama I harping on yesterday!! Ughhh!!! Any man when faced with such a situation will choose his wife....unless he is a man of lesser character....and Maan is supposed to be the best among best!! What he did was nothing different and nothing wrong....then why is he being pushed into the vortex of never-ending guilt!! 

We would rather see him bonding with the child....than to hold himself as an wrong-doer!! We want a progressive relationship between the two....and CVs have gone ahead and made the very foundation of that relationship regressive. Why!!!! Why are we being treated as mindless couch potatoes!!! 

Edited by jazzerette - 06 January 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlabina03khushi_4ever-TeriMalang-Preethi-Premisptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilo12

I just now made a post regarding the Same thing  titled MSK in guilt.But you have expressed it  in a better and detailed manner.I agree with u completely.I am feelin bad for Maan and ourselves CryCryand furious for the cv's.Angry

I am really upset...They spoiled the waiting of maaneet marriage for all of us. Send me the link of your post dear.

neeraj268sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
nice post Varsha ...

This i wrote in yesterday's thread too ... while answering some posts ... not in the 1st page though ...

geet already noticed tht maan was looking sad in the hospital ... but she thought that ... what maan was going through at tht moments is bcoz of her being hospitalised ... and her state at that time ...

but very soon ...

she will try to find out ... why he is worried ... i am guessing more during marriage / sangeet celebrations as she wants him to enjoy & dance ... but he can't as the guilt feeling is killing him  .... she will figure it out that something is seriously bothering him ...

geet will not MU maan ... she will understand maan's dilema the position or state what he was during that time .... tht's wht i am thinking ... she knows that what ever maan does .... he is always correct & she believes him blindly ... remember snow episode ... whn geet believed him blindly over the snow tht she called the weather dept .to enquire abt it ....

she will help him come out of the situation he put himself him to ... the guilt wht is killing him ... whn she knows how much he was worried abt her & how much he is feeling guilty ... tht he is not enjoying their marriage celebrations at all ...

she will reason it out what is making him behave like that ... Y is he still sad ... inspite of her being alright ... she is ignorant of maan's guilt at that moment ... but ... she will definitely read his face or mind ... & will make him understand that wht he did was correct ... & definitely talk to him ... & relieve him of all his doubts ...

may B in tomorrow's episode we will get geet talking to maan ... after she notices that maan was not enjoying the functions ... geet is reading his mind perfectly well ...

geet also understood tht he bought the taviz for her safety ... she also knows how much he is concerned for her ... that geet will understand that what ever decision he took was taken only for her safety .... & not bcoz maan did not luv the baby ...

not only tht she knows already that ... how much maan is concerned towards the baby & how he felt bad when she once said that the baby belongs to her &

how he rushed her to hospital on a small doubt tht she was allergic to mango & how he felt whn he saw the baby for the first time ...

now a days ... even before he said anything she guessed reagarding the taviz & him praying to god for her ... & asking him since whn he became superstitious ... she knows that ... maan is doing every thing for her & their baby ... not for any one else ...

if u c maan is more listening to geet since monday's episode ... & doing exactly like how she is saying ...

geet is the one who is preaching to him & he is actualy listening to what evr she is saying & doing evrything according to her .... well his concern was her safety so tht made him take that decision in front of the doctor .... now she understood tht fact very well ... be it cc tv ... or rescuing her in time in the bath or tieing the taviz on her hand ....

not only that ... if u C Y the cv's stressed on the beliefs of maan on god ... he was shown as a nastik before in the previous episode ... but only for geet he turned into a astik ... bought the taviz ... tied it to her ... & geet asking him about his belief & trust in god now ...

she will understand a man who never believed in god ... started praying to god only for her ...  & she already told him that she knows what ever he does he does it for her & her happiness ...

that's what i think .... no more MU & geet will make maan come out of the self guilt he put himself into ... before the marriage ...

so she will surely notice it during the sangeet / marriage celebrations & maan will come out of it before marriage happens ... my heart says that ...Smile

i feel thy had crossed tht barrier of MU & now no more MU between maan & geet ...

she also knows that maan can never be wrong ....& he always thinks about her happiness ....

she knows tht wht ever maan does is only for her happiness & her safety & her well being ... so she will definitely make him understand tht .... tht too before marriage ... as she wants him to enjoy & tht's the main reason she teamed up with annie & tasha to make maan dance as she knows he never enjoys life ... the way every one does ...

she knows what he is & how he is whn he is only with her ... but she wants him to enjoy & share happiness with every one too ... other than her ...

the moments they both share are diff  ... but whn it is marriage u have to mingle with every one & enjoy each & every custom with all ... tht's a diff kind of enjoyment & happiness .... which we cannot get again & again in life ... bcoz tht day once gone u cannot get it back ...

& geet too wants maan to be happy ...Smile

Edited by dewdropred - 07 January 2011 at 1:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268whitepearl123prithasksgsptrnonanditasingh

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis Whitepearl.. (sorry dont know your name)ClapClap

I loved the line where you siad 'Maan would have taken the same decision even if the child has been 'his''ClapClap

I think that phase has already crossed. He considers the child as HIS own child. But Geet has this bad habit of jumping to conclusions.. She did this before also.. Angry but Maan will probably handle with more maturity this time!Big smile

I am worried for both of themConfused but i hope the CVs will clear the air soon... Hopeful... Because if they had wanted they could have dragged this geet or baby saga for 2 more episodes...

Either the misunderstanding is going to happen very soon or it will be cleared very soon...

Remember Maan has not taken the promise yet... May be Geet will go rageous and then Maan will vow to marry her within 12 days...

I dont see a reason for that promise unless there is a problem between Maan and Geet as such....

MY OPINION... onions tomatoes are actually welcome coz they are very costly now a days! LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlabina03jazzerettesptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

Originally posted by whitepearl

You have said it all....and so well. I can't add anymore. Maan's guilt-trip is totally unnecessary. This is also part of all the unwanted drama I harping on yesterday!! Ughhh!!! Any man when faced with such a situation will choose his wife....unless he is a man of lesser character....and Maan is supposed to be the best among best!! What he did was nothing different and nothing wrong....then why is he being pushed into the vortex of never-ending guilt!! 

We would rather see him bonding with the child....than to hold himself as an wrong-doer!! We want a progressive relationship between the two....and CVs have gone ahead and made the very foundation of that relationship regressive. Why!!!! Why are we being treated as mindless couch potatoes!!! 

Dear Jazz...we are couch potatoesWink ...that's for sure but I agree they can't take us for a ride to their mindless fantasies. They never showed Maan's bonding with the babyin a proper way...but whatever subtle gestures he showed to care for the baby we took it as his love and concern because we know he is MSK...a man of few words but a loads of love. He was the one who unknowingly encouraged Geet to fight for her baby..later he was the one who enlighten her to take medical care...then again took care of her food and heath, He kept on telling her to do this not to do that in her stage.....He love this child as his own...That is why he could take that heartbreaking decision..Now Maan was forced to chose to forsake him.... the entire incident was so nonsensical. 

Edited by whitepearl - 06 January 2011 at 11:43pm

jazzerettesptrno

Go to top