Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
It is true eroticlover:

Aish for Salman and Vivek
Rani for Aditya
Kareena for kissing Shahid (mms clip) it's on Youtube
Priyanka because of Akshay, Kareena (recently KWK because of her accent)
Preity Zinta because of Ness Wadia
Tabu because she was charged with poaching two blackbucks during the filming of Hum Saath Saath Hain.
Bipasha Basu because of Dino Morea, Kareena Kapoor

Originally posted by: ruky786

It is true eroticlover:

Aish for Salman and Vivek
Rani for Aditya
Kareena for kissing Shahid (mms clip) it's on Youtube
Priyanka because of Akshay, Kareena (recently KWK because of her accent)
Preity Zinta because of Ness Wadia
Tabu because she was charged with poaching two blackbucks during the filming of Hum Saath Saath Hain.
Bipasha Basu because of Dino Morea, Kareena Kapoor

I know, I was just giving you a hard time, but in a fun way!  😛  Anyway, yes, Salman and Vivek gave Aish such a hard time and I don't understand why they ruined her life.  She was a victim of them in the long run.  And Rani clearly denies being with Aditya, I don't know why the media is after her all these years.  And the rest of your examples are very accurate and well-said!  😃
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Were you? Didn't think you were but seriously why would the public want to see Shahid and Kareena licking each other's lips

Were you? Didn't think you were but seriously why would the public want to see Shahid and Kareena licking each other's lips

Yes, I was!  That kiss between Shahid and Kareena was not even erotic enough!  I have seen worse in Hollywood!  🤣
ruky786 thumbnail
Aish and Salman; chand chupa badal mein

and then: Aish and Vivek; aao na aao na

and then Aish and Abhishek; tera bina or kajra re
I always felt bad for Urmila Matondkar. She has the talent but her age was no match in the transition from the 90s to the 2000s. So after her acting films failed, she tried the sexy image and that also fell on her face

Tabu just randomly pops up every few years and wow she's already 40! I love watching her on screen though; she's unique to me for some reason

I always felt that Preity just gave up Bollywood rather than Bollywood giving up on her like in Rani's case. She got into IPL instead and stopped making films. She didn't have a string of flops like Rani. I guess she just got bored of the films but then later realized that she should have stayed in the game if she wanted to stay relevant.

ruky786 thumbnail
I wish Preity did more films, I liked her. Urmila was really good as well, but I kinda thought that Cheeni Kum was a bad idea for Tabu because I didn't like it she was with Amitabh🤣
zoyah thumbnail
aish isnt the one she has given more flopsss that any actress in bollywoood she needs to be at the end of the listtttttttt tabuuuu really deserves it 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It makes me feel so sad when such great talents like Rani and Preity are written off just because they have crossed 30. I want them to do more movies😭 It was so weird..until 2006 Rani-Preity were ruling bollywood then suddenly..the disappeared! No films. How...?😔
 I guess it's how you present yourself, like Ash for example. Still high in demand at 37 years old..you go girl!👍🏼 Kareena is 30 is isn't going anywhere, neither will PC! But I hate how Rani and Preity just faded off. Though Rani is apparently back with NOKJ she's also doing a film with Aamir. There's been rumors going around since forever about Preity doing a film with Aamir..I hope it's true!😊 I miss these girls...they are so talented and I love them😳

I wish Preity did more films, I liked her. Urmila was really good as well, but I kinda thought that Cheeni Kum was a bad idea for Tabu because I didn't like it she was with Amitabh🤣

Cheeni Kum brought Tabu a lot of critical acclaim.  But, yes, her pairing with Amitabh was hard to digest!  😆
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago