Bigg Boss Season 4

bigboss journey:)

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok iam here just one day before the season 4 going to be ended😉....ok iam here to put my views on my bigboss journey of this season...

bigboss manipulative??----------yes i guess they r two eviction r most likely were looked like scripted   first one manoj tiwari  no doubt manojwa sucks!! but he got lost against ashmit it looked fishy even bb site says that manoj was far ahead in terms of fan following...second was sameer soni i cant believe that he loosed  against dolly..even sources confirmed that dolly never made it enough votes to survive in house ever... even in this forum these two eviction spoilers had  confusion that who got eviction and people were guessing till episode aired....it clearly shows that they did sum manipulation.....

dolly bindra--- i cant stand this women...always abusive and gone far ahead with going personal while fights double standard women who cant digest single word against herself even she targeted khali who always supported her the way she accused shweta  that she do" kaan bharo"  against dolly was too muchso much lies uff!!..i agree shweta is not saint but  dolly accused her for false reasons....

season5-----i guess they should try something different from last 4 season format i have seen that in other countries   bigboss tried sum experiments with format which got successful iam hoping that they will bring sum new twist😉

it was wonderful journey  interacting people like kuutabhai,pollo,dharmeshsir,susan29,axieon,raiper,nishta123 ,laxmi_s and many more like sam fans and shweta fans😉  sorry icant remember each and everymember i interacted so  plzz accept  my apologies 😊 thanks bigboss forum😉
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes correct Fire_gun.......I feel this season was more of Gaali galoch, Nautanki..etc ......This season was full of fights there was no peace at all...BB never called any Orphan children  unlike in all other seasons they used to call and cook food for those small kids....I expected this to happen as Salman himself runs  a NGO-Being Human and more over there was no physical activity like preparing Diya for diwali or table, chairs for students....This season was a Total NOISE POLLUTION😡
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi fire_gun, nice post 😊 It was fun interacting with you in DDT as well - we agreed on some things - disagreed on some things - but still had a blast and so much fun  discussing the show 👍🏼 -  I am already  looking forward to discuss the show with you all DDTians next season !! 😃

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks. agreed :) loved ur post .. keep writing good things about Sameer.