India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

bigboss journey:)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
ok iam here just one day before the season 4 going to be endedWink....ok iam here to put my views on my bigboss journey of this season...

bigboss manipulative??----------yes i guess they r two eviction r most likely were looked like scripted   first one manoj tiwari  no doubt manojwa sucks!!Ouch but he got lost against ashmit it looked fishy even bb site says that manoj was far ahead in terms of fan followingOuch...second was sameer soni i cant believe that he loosed  against dollyOuch..even sources confirmed that dolly never made it enough votes to survive in house everOuch... even in this forum these two eviction spoilers had  confusion that who got evictionOuch and people were guessing till episode airedOuch....it clearly shows that they did sum manipulationOuch.....

dolly bindra--- i cant stand this women...always abusive and gone far ahead with going personal while fightsOuch double standard women who cant digest single word against herself even she targeted khali who always supported herOuch the way she accused shweta  that she do" kaan bharo"  against dolly was too muchOuchso much lies uff!!..i agree shweta is not saint but  dolly accused her for false reasonsOuch....

season5-----i guess they should try something different from last 4 season format i have seen that in other countries   bigboss tried sum experiments with format which got successful iam hoping that they will bring sum new twistWink

it was wonderful journey  interacting people like kuutabhai,pollo,dharmeshsir,susan29,axieon,raiper,nishta123 ,laxmi_s and many more like sam fans and shweta fansWink  sorry icant remember each and everymember i interacted so  plzz accept  my apologies Smile thanks bigboss forumWink

Edited by fire_gun - 06 January 2011 at 10:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanstar_nightakramabs.Monami.Rasnyprerna4rishavNishita123

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Yes correct Fire_gun.......I feel this season was more of Gaali galoch, Nautanki..etc ......This season was full of fights there was no peace at all...BB never called any Orphan children  unlike in all other seasons they used to call and cook food for those small kids....I expected this to happen as Salman himself runs  a NGO-Being Human and more over there was no physical activity like preparing Diya for diwali or table, chairs for students....This season was a Total NOISE POLLUTIONAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Hi fire_gun, nice post Smile It was fun interacting with you in DDT as well - we agreed on some things - disagreed on some things - but still had a blast and so much fun  discussing the show Thumbs Up -  I am already  looking forward to discuss the show with you all DDTians next season !! Big smile

fire_gun

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
thanks. agreed :) loved ur post .. keep writing good things about Sameer.

fire_gun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top