Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PREMONITION,Guys want ur support (Page 2)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Ahh my two cents... guys - any girl in such a situation wd have this concern ... it is good they have a track addressing Maan's role as a father etc .... she probably wont doubt him as her husband but as the father of the child.. .. its natural to have such concerns and if nothing else Geet will stop thinking of him as some sort of god Sillywho is perfect because he accepted her even after knowing everything etcLOL

Address your issues - fight them out and you come out of it with your relationship stronger for it .....thats what the CVs have always shown through Maaneet relationship so I'll be fine if they go through this, Nature versus Nurture debate would have cropped up at sometime .... and if executed well it will be a damn interesting track Smile

Please no offense but no show can run on romance alone and real, believable tracks like this one will be alot better than the misunderstanding tracks we normally see in other soaps Smile

And oh yeh .... thank god they changed the dialogues in yesterday's episode ROFL

Edited by Arwen... - 06 January 2011 at 11:40pm

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

Ahh my two cents... guys - any girl in such a situation wd have this concern ... it is good they have a track addressing Maan's role as a father etc .... she probably wont doubt him as her husband but as the father of the child.. .. its natural to have such concerns and if nothing else Geet will stop thinking of him as some sort of god Sillywho is perfect because he accepted her even after knowing everything etcLOL

Address your issues - fight them out and you come out of it with your relationship stronger for it .....thats what the CVs have always shown through Maaneet relationship so I'll be fine if they go through this, Nature versus Nurture debate would have cropped up at sometime .... and if executed well it will be a damn interesting track Smile

Please no offense but no show can run on romance alone and real, believable tracks like this one will be alot better than the misunderstanding tracks we normally see in other soaps Smile

And oh yeh .... thank god they changed the dialogues in yesterday's episode ROFL

Ok abt addressing issues, nature vs nature debate.............. what would be natural ??/...her misunderstanding him for something that he didn't have a second option for or his helplessness for having no other alternative.
What if he would have said the baby and the mother is not there to bring up the child......... or is unable to seeing her child being brought up.......
Geet has been shown to be a little immature in terms of their relationship till date, is that how it should be at all times?

p.s. i am not fighting with u, so plz dont take it otherwise, but would love to have a discussion as i got a completely different POV from u.

+

He is just not perfect for accepting her as she was, as u might find such reference elsewhere too, but he is perfect as even while making such a decision, he is so filled with guilt that he is almost choking in it, he is also perfect becoz he always keeps her happiness before anything for himself.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 06 January 2011 at 11:52pm
nilo12 Groupbie
nilo12
nilo12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Agreed 100000000000000000000000%%%%%%%%%%

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
 u r rite i agreee
superb post

khushi_4ever

deepthichoudary IF-Dazzler
deepthichoudary
deepthichoudary

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i agreee

khushi_4ever

tulip132 Goldie
tulip132
tulip132

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.

khushi_4ever

pratzjstme Senior Member
pratzjstme
pratzjstme

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i dnt want geet 2 lky ant other soap..........  n wt u r sayin abt geet showing dep deep luv "i agree" n i guess dat geet will truely undestand d emotions of maan..
n maan is honest he will tell her  n she will understand him.........

Geet is sumthing different  so it cannot b lky any other soap.........

Edited by twilight.bella - 07 January 2011 at 12:00am

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilight.bella

i dnt want geet 2 lky ant other soap..........  n wt u r sayin abt geet showing dep deep luv "i agree" n i guess dat geet will truely undestand d emotions of maan..
n maan is honest he will tell her  n she will understand him.........

Geet is sumthing different  so it cannot b lky any other soap.........

MSK being Msk he will surely be shown to tell her himself as neither does he likes lies nor can he conceal his guilt from Geet for too long, but hope we are correct in our assumption that the CVs dont make it to be a common soap like all the others being aired at present, where the female lead always goes along the lines and a rift comes between them in such situations.

pratzjstme

Go to top