luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 u r rite i agreee
superb post
pratzjstme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt want geet 2 lky ant other soap..........  n wt u r sayin abt geet showing dep deep luv "i agree" n i guess dat geet will truely undestand d emotions of maan..
n maan is honest he will tell her  n she will understand him.........

Geet is sumthing different  so it cannot b lky any other soap.........
Edited by twilight.bella - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilight.bella

i dnt want geet 2 lky ant other soap..........  n wt u r sayin abt geet showing dep deep luv "i agree" n i guess dat geet will truely undestand d emotions of maan..

n maan is honest he will tell her  n she will understand him.........

Geet is sumthing different  so it cannot b lky any other soap.........

MSK being Msk he will surely be shown to tell her himself as neither does he likes lies nor can he conceal his guilt from Geet for too long, but hope we are correct in our assumption that the CVs dont make it to be a common soap like all the others being aired at present, where the female lead always goes along the lines and a rift comes between them in such situations.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maan & Geet's love story is unique in its true sense.They heartily feel the intensity of love they have for each other that's why they r true soul-mates.They keep on telling each other that they can read each other's mind so there should never be a question of misunderstanding between them.The CV's should keep this in mind & build the future track & not ruin the intensity of their characters.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
debates are fun πŸ˜† so obviously I wont take offense 😊 

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Ok abt addressing issues, nature vs nature debate.............. what would be natural ??/...her misunderstanding him for something that he didn't have a second option for or his helplessness for having no other alternative.

What if he would have said the baby and the mother is not there to bring up the child......... or is unable to seeing her child being brought up.......
Geet has been shown to be a little immature in terms of their relationship till date, is that how it should be at all times?

p.s. i am not fighting with u, so plz dont take it otherwise, but would love to have a discussion as i got a completely different POV from u.

+

He is just not perfect for accepting her as she was, as u might find such reference elsewhere too, but he is perfect as even while making such a decision, he is so filled with guilt that he is almost choking in it, he is also perfect becoz he always keeps her happiness before anything for himself.

Ok ... in real world i ve seen women blame themselves or their husbands if they have a miscarriage through no fault of their own. If a woman is forced to have an abortion because of risk to her health or whatever - u ll see they have  a hard time coming out of it. It's an emotionally draining process. 
GEETrisked her life to keep her baby alive. She lived in a society where single motherhood was unheard of and shameful. Was Geet being realistic when she decided to keep the baby? NO. But she made a choice and she had the courage and conviction to stick with it. She chose to think as a mother. When Geet regained consciousness in yesterday's episode her concern was her baby. She had gone through a harrowing experience and she was worried if her baby is alright. That's what motherhood is all about isnt it? Putting your baby above everything even your own life? When her own thinking is like that it will be difficult for her to see Maan's perspective. She risked her life to keep her baby alive so it would seem callous on Maan's part to say save Geet. She would have expected him to say save both. The fact that maan is not the biological father could also create doubts that may be he said it because he is not the real father. I m not saying that Maan would ahve thought along those lines. He made his decision as the baby's father .. not step father. The point i m trying to make amidst all this rambling is this - mothers thinking is instinctive, father's more practical. That's just the way it is. 

I do believe that  its not that GEET should have faith in Maan's love for her - she is not doubting that is she? The doubt which could be created is about Maan's equation with her child ... Geet in other words will be forced to think about the situation as a mother and not a wife. May be think that if maan chose to save his future wife and not his baby than perhaps he is not ready to be a father... see these are natural doubts that arise in such a situation... I think it will take a while for her to process the information and look at things from Maan's perspective ... it was a terrible choice .. kill the baby to save geet or lose both ...Initially she may think instinctively that he should have chosen the second option bcos tht's what she has been all along ... risking her life for her baby but i think ultimately she'll come around to the realization that maan was put in an impossible situation and even though he made the right choice he still feels guilty about it...

About Maan - he is a great guy but he can be arrogant temperamental etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the thing is she has put him on a padestal as if he cant ever go wrong.... remember the other day she said that your word is enough for me? I m kinda hoping that she again starts to see him as a human prone to making mistakes and that he is not a superman ...... if they go for this track than may be that's what she ll realize πŸ˜• 

I think i ve rambled alot and not all of what i said made sense πŸ˜† .... blame it on 24 hrs without sleep 😳

Waise ... if they do go for this track ... it will only depend on execution whether its a typical soap operatic twist or something different and watchable .... 
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agreed...i am with you on thisπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mg777 thumbnail
Wowww
U have portrayed all my emotions flawlessly.
SUrely Geet should respond very maturely to it. 
I hope CVs read this post and don't make any insane decisions by GEET in the future.
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u we don't want any MU about this
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Everyone of u who watched yesterday's episode must have felt all the heartfelt emotions that Maan had gone through..........his, anguish,helplessness,fear,indecisiveness,relief and then guilt and deep premonition that Geet would lose her trust on him when she comes to know about his choice.The sequence was well written,ofcourse well acted,picturized flawlessly and they even edited the Doc's explanation. No wonder seeing GC's acting skills by the end of the episode my heart too felt heavy with his fear of losing Geet's trust and faith.

BUT TODAY i didn't make this post just to talk about what is a common occurance of GHSP........superb acting skills of Maaneet,CVs good script and teamwork, but i rather wanted to put forward a request to the CVs and for which i need ur support my friends.

"The situation that u showed was perfect,but plz don't show at some later date, in the near future that Maan's premonition comes true and Geet hates him or loses her faith or trust on him when she comes to know of his choice, for even a second.
It is not a unknown occurrence during pregnancy that such a question be answered by the husband, but all the mothers do understand when their husbands choose them and not their baby. That doesn't mean she doesnt love her baby but it means she understands her husbands dilemma and his love for her, similarly it is not that the husbands don't love their babies but it is a matter of what is right.

Till date in the whole show MSK has been the pillar of strength for Geet, doing everything for her. She has never had to showcase her part in their love. For once show her to be strong of faith and sensible in her thinking and show that she would instantly understand what TUG OF WAR Maan had gone through to say her name against that of the baby's and his anguish and guilt thereafter. PLZ don't show her to be a person who only thinks abt herself and her unborn baby and doesn't recognize the inner war and struggle raged by Maan to make the decision.

PLZ for once show Geet to have the depth of LOVE and UNDERSTANDING Maan claims she has for him. Make it a great episode where Maan fears the worst but all his tensions are proved unnecessary as Geet completely comprehends his POV and for the first time she becomes the strength in their love for each other."

Guys what do u all say. Lets request the CVs not to use this topic to turn the love of Maaneet into any regular soap opera and to show how really this love is the best.

Brilliant post Khushi....CV's got to do the damage control and have to bail out Maan from his yet another forced guilty trip....Geet has to be shown with sense and sensibility and support Maan for his decision...I am with U t in one accord to make CVs understand they just can't play with the character by pushing another MU at this stage.