India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PREMONITION,Guys want ur support

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Everyone of u who watched yesterday's episode must have felt all the heartfelt emotions that Maan had gone through..........his, anguish,helplessness,fear,indecisiveness,relief and then guilt and deep premonition that Geet would lose her trust on him when she comes to know about his choice.The sequence was well written,ofcourse well acted,picturized flawlessly and they even edited the Doc's explanation. No wonder seeing GC's acting skills by the end of the episode my heart too felt heavy with his fear of losing Geet's trust and faith.

BUT TODAY i didn't make this post just to talk about what is a common occurance of GHSP........superb acting skills of Maaneet,CVs good script and teamwork, but i rather wanted to put forward a request to the CVs and for which i need ur support my friends.

"The situation that u showed was perfect,but plz don't show at some later date, in the near future that Maan's premonition comes true and Geet hates him or loses her faith or trust on him when she comes to know of his choice, for even a second.
It is not a unknown occurrence during pregnancy that such a question be answered by the husband, but all the mothers do understand when their husbands choose them and not their baby. That doesn't mean she doesnt love her baby but it means she understands her husbands dilemma and his love for her, similarly it is not that the husbands don't love their babies but it is a matter of what is right.

Till date in the whole show MSK has been the pillar of strength for Geet, doing everything for her. She has never had to showcase her part in their love. For once show her to be strong of faith and sensible in her thinking and show that she would instantly understand what TUG OF WAR Maan had gone through to say her name against that of the baby's and his anguish and guilt thereafter. PLZ don't show her to be a person who only thinks abt herself and her unborn baby and doesn't recognize the inner war and struggle raged by Maan to make the decision.

PLZ for once show Geet to have the depth of LOVE and UNDERSTANDING Maan claims she has for him. Make it a great episode where Maan fears the worst but all his tensions are proved unnecessary as Geet completely comprehends his POV and for the first time she becomes the strength in their love for each other."

Guys what do u all say. Lets request the CVs not to use this topic to turn the love of Maaneet into any regular soap opera and to show how really this love is the best.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 07 January 2011 at 12:13am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita RangarajBelaSethileila_99zainah320ALINANAjojocheekuNandita5lailapnjpratzjstmelove4maaneetnaamteegtulip132bhabharamita_nayal9staroneserialsdeepthichoudarybangalores..VeenaGcian..-Priyaa-drdee142luv_DDcraziekudiAmoureuxAsh1991bharkhabobby13rocks

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hey guys where are u all??? plz give ur opinions, share.................
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
yes i am with you all the shows are very similar i want geet to be the way its know so i am with 100 % sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i will agree with you!!!

i dont want aall that usual soap opera..

but at the same time.. i think maan would tell geet because he cant suffer the guilt of what he did maybe geet will be angry.

hope tell her.. in yesterday;s epiode he was so happy that geet and the baby is fine... but he was so caught up with his guilt tht he couldnt enjoy his happiness with her...

i think being a honest man, maan should tell her what he did in a emotinal time and what decision he took..
coz if she gets to know it from doctor.. she is gonna be hurt more that that!!!

but we will see what happens

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuyuun13

yes i am with you all the shows are very similar i want geet to be the way its know so i am with 100 % sure

Thank u, for ur support.
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

i will agree with you!!!

i dont want aall that usual soap opera..

but at the same time.. i think maan would tell geet because he cant suffer the guilt of what he did maybe geet will be angry.

hope tell her.. in yesterday;s epiode he was so happy that geet and the baby is fine... but he was so caught up with his guilt tht he couldnt enjoy his happiness with her...

i think being a honest man, maan should tell her what he did in a emotinal time and what decision he took..
coz if she gets to know it from doctor.. she is gonna be hurt more that that!!!

but we will see what happens

I agree with u and the CVs can show it brilliantly where he tells her himself and then she shows her depth of understanding and love for MSK, and understands his guilt and relieves him of it, but plz dont make it out to be an issue to bring about a drift in between them used and induced by some negative character from the show.

craziekudi

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Come on Guys i need all ur support. U all saw how after our repeated urging they have changed yesterday's misworded explanation of the Doc. Plz comment and share ur opinion
crazybobblehead Senior Member

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top