Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

CHILLAX LTLians

sadiltl Senior Member
sadiltl
sadiltl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I am a new member in the forum. But I used to visit the forum so frequently and read the exciting stuff here.

I have been going through all the rona-dhona posts for a couple of days and REALLY DISGUSTED yaar Angry

chill gals!!! we have got no confirmation about MR leaving the show. all these are just the speculations which might be false after all. And we all know that MR has rubbished rumours couple of weeks back confirming his commitment to the show Clap. I dont think he is so fickle to change his decision within a months time.

In an other angle, we can see that the serial also has all possibilities of getting ended Smile. so I STRONGLY think that either the show will end and MR might take other tasks OR OR OR MR is after all not going to leave the show abruptly. This is such an amazing story that no one in their senses would leave and go Smile

So what i request my fellow LTLians is that let us chill and look forward for the amazing episodes from next week where we can see our beloved MR as dutta Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustdesigrl414bfunofbb123mozart66mIsHeZ.x

sadiltl Senior Member
sadiltl
sadiltl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
by the way, i have signed the petition too Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduumIsHeZ.x

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiltl

Hi,

I am a new member in the forum. But I used to visit the forum so frequently and read the exciting stuff here.

I have been going through all the rona-dhona posts for a couple of days and REALLY DISGUSTED yaar Angry

Embarrassed

Why would you be "REALLY DISGUSTED" at what is genuine & heart wrenching emotions expressed by the beloved forum members? I'm pretty certain, that as in my case, this is the only place they can truly say it out loud what they feel about Dutta,LTL and Mishal. The outside world is not so symphathetic,caring & indulgent as our forum.I for one am always trying to reach out to ppl here looking for solace & comfort which I'm happy to say I receive in abundance.Thank u,GalsHug

But thanks for being so positive & lets hope for the best.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosadivy609bfunofbb123Leandra

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Sadi..

Welcome to the forum! Smile

From what we can tell, MR has intentions of leaving LTL at the moment. So I am pretty sure the worry that is prevalent in the forum is justified to an extend.

And currently we have a lot of different topic open to discuss the same topic i.e. MR's exit from the show. So in an attempt to tidy up the forum a bit, I'll be closing this thread. Smile

Please continue this discussion in one of the previously posted topics. For instance, the following topic would be a good place to continue this discussion:

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkiran255bfunofbb123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top