Pavitra Rishta

Respect vs. Hatred (Page 2)

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Originally posted by koolchick

Vinod is going to meet Arman in the next episode right? I really want Archu to slam the door in his face. Like Manav said, they had taken advantage of their kindness. Now I don't want Archu to backtrack on her words any time soon

I totally agree! Archana should not forgive Vinod, not after what Manav went through. Vinod needs to learn the hard way that what he did is not something that will be forgiven and forgotten anytime soon.

I dont really mind if she forgives Vinod. I understand where he was coming from. He was under really really bad circumstances which forced him to suspect Manav... when it comes to money especially if its not yours and you need to return it to someone or you are under debt you are a whole different human being... Money can make a person do crazy things... BUT the one person I want Archana not to forgive... someone who Archana is still being nice to ..which I dont undersand why... since she severed ties with ALL her siblings is Vaishali...she's been acting like nothing but a stuck up bi*tch ( sorry , excuse my language but thats the only word that describes her behaviour towards Manav )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchicklunza

crazybobblehead Senior Member

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10koolchick

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Hi everybody, Smile

I've been noticing something for the last couple of episodes of this show, and I thought i'd bring it up just to see others POV on my observation.

The current track is that everyone of Archana's siblings are hating on Manav because of all the 'embarassment' they had to go through due to Manav eloping with their sister.

My understanding is that fine you dont like the guy; dont talk to him. But why disrespect him ? The way Varsha and Vaishali talk to the guy is so rude. Refferring to him with 'tu' and 'tum' I mean hate the guy but is disrespecting him really the way to go ? I mean at the end of the day he's your older sisters husband, and this behaviour just go to show their own values and teachings. I dont get how all these 4 siblings have such different values/morals when they've been raised in the same house. (Vinod, Varsha, Vaishali vs. Archana)

It's really sad to see the way they behave with Manav especially considering he's older than them and all what he did for their family.

I was really really happy when Savita showed them off in yesterdays episode. Clap

i agree
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychoboblehead

I honestly don't understand why people even bother to water else's house when their house is already set on fire ? . Unknowing of Manav's worthiness, people raise eyebrows . Yet, the couple have no hard feelings. The hatred must have originated itself from Jaiwant's or whosoever conspiracy to separate Manav and Archana with the house mates nurturing it.
Manav and Archana could have eloped with each other. Notwithstanding their immense sacrifices, they had been in love with each other. When the rest are desirous of their happily ever life, why can't Manav and Archana. They have a life too ..
Thats exactly what Vaishali is doing ! She pisses me off when she taunts Manav of having low morals, and being a bad man. Its like take another look honey !
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bolly*_Crazed

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by psychoboblehead

I honestly don't understand why people even bother to water else's house when their house is already set on fire ? . Unknowing of Manav's worthiness, people raise eyebrows . Yet, the couple have no hard feelings. The hatred must have originated itself from Jaiwant's or whosoever conspiracy to separate Manav and Archana with the house mates nurturing it.
Manav and Archana could have eloped with each other. Notwithstanding their immense sacrifices, they had been in love with each other. When the rest are desirous of their happily ever life, why can't Manav and Archana. They have a life too ..

Yes, if I was Vinod, Varsha, or Vaishali, I would have been pissed too that my sister ran away on the day of her wedding but I also would have seen that this would be better than her being after Manav after marrying Jaywant. But the three of them won't consider that because what Archu did was improper, regardless of the fact that Vinod's wife is the epitome of improper, Varsha decided to get rid of her baby without telling the father, and Vaishu took off with Dharmesh in the same exact manner that Manav did with ArchuConfusedOuch
WOW ...you've got some valid points !.... ALL three of em are hypocrites !!

koolchick

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Why don't the CVs show someone pointing to Vaishali that she did exactly the same thing with that creepy Dharmesh. Why does'nt somebody rub that on her that Dharmesh is no saint. He insulted a girl's family by eloping with Vaishali. As for Varsha, she can only talk about her embarassment. Did she forget the embarassment she caused by having an affair with Ashwin or when she decided to abort her baby. And lesser said about Vinod the better. He and his wife are the panvati of the K family. You pick up a problem and the roots can be traced to Manjusha.

koolchick

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Go to top