Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

Hi everybody, 😊

I've been noticing something for the last couple of episodes of this show, and I thought i'd bring it up just to see others POV on my observation.

The current track is that everyone of Archana's siblings are hating on Manav because of all the 'embarassment' they had to go through due to Manav eloping with their sister.

My understanding is that fine you dont like the guy; dont talk to him. But why disrespect him ? The way Varsha and Vaishali talk to the guy is so rude. Refferring to him with 'tu' and 'tum' I mean hate the guy but is disrespecting him really the way to go ? I mean at the end of the day he's your older sisters husband, and this behaviour just go to show their own values and teachings. I dont get how all these 4 siblings have such different values/morals when they've been raised in the same house. (Vinod, Varsha, Vaishali vs. Archana)

It's really sad to see the way they behave with Manav especially considering he's older than them and all what he did for their family.

I was really really happy when Savita showed them off in yesterdays episode. 👏

i agree
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psychoboblehead

I honestly don't understand why people even bother to water else's house when their house is already set on fire ? . Unknowing of Manav's worthiness, people raise eyebrows . Yet, the couple have no hard feelings. The hatred must have originated itself from Jaiwant's or whosoever conspiracy to separate Manav and Archana with the house mates nurturing it.
Manav and Archana could have eloped with each other. Notwithstanding their immense sacrifices, they had been in love with each other. When the rest are desirous of their happily ever life, why can't Manav and Archana. They have a life too ..

Thats exactly what Vaishali is doing ! She pisses me off when she taunts Manav of having low morals, and being a bad man. Its like take another look honey !
Originally posted by: psychoboblehead

I honestly don't understand why people even bother to water else's house when their house is already set on fire ? . Unknowing of Manav's worthiness, people raise eyebrows . Yet, the couple have no hard feelings. The hatred must have originated itself from Jaiwant's or whosoever conspiracy to separate Manav and Archana with the house mates nurturing it.
Manav and Archana could have eloped with each other. Notwithstanding their immense sacrifices, they had been in love with each other. When the rest are desirous of their happily ever life, why can't Manav and Archana. They have a life too ..

Yes, if I was Vinod, Varsha, or Vaishali, I would have been pissed too that my sister ran away on the day of her wedding but I also would have seen that this would be better than her being after Manav after marrying Jaywant. But the three of them won't consider that because what Archu did was improper, regardless of the fact that Vinod's wife is the epitome of improper, Varsha decided to get rid of her baby without telling the father, and Vaishu took off with Dharmesh in the same exact manner that Manav did with Archu😕
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

Yes, if I was Vinod, Varsha, or Vaishali, I would have been pissed too that my sister ran away on the day of her wedding but I also would have seen that this would be better than her being after Manav after marrying Jaywant. But the three of them won't consider that because what Archu did was improper, regardless of the fact that Vinod's wife is the epitome of improper, Varsha decided to get rid of her baby without telling the father, and Vaishu took off with Dharmesh in the same exact manner that Manav did with Archu😕

WOW ...you've got some valid points !.... ALL three of em are hypocrites !!
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why don't the CVs show someone pointing to Vaishali that she did exactly the same thing with that creepy Dharmesh. Why does'nt somebody rub that on her that Dharmesh is no saint. He insulted a girl's family by eloping with Vaishali. As for Varsha, she can only talk about her embarassment. Did she forget the embarassment she caused by having an affair with Ashwin or when she decided to abort her baby. And lesser said about Vinod the better. He and his wife are the panvati of the K family. You pick up a problem and the roots can be traced to Manjusha.
Originally posted by: reachanupama

Why don't the CVs show someone pointing to Vaishali that she did exactly the same thing with that creepy Dharmesh. Why does'nt somebody rub that on her that Dharmesh is no saint. He insulted a girl's family by eloping with Vaishali. As for Varsha, she can only talk about her embarassment. Did she forget the embarassment she caused by having an affair with Ashwin or when she decided to abort her baby. And lesser said about Vinod the better. He and his wife are the panvati of the K family. You pick up a problem and the roots can be traced to Manjusha.

The CV's won't. They'll show the Holy Duo granting maafi on all three of them instead🤢