Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Respect vs. Hatred

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Hi everybody, Smile

I've been noticing something for the last couple of episodes of this show, and I thought i'd bring it up just to see others POV on my observation.

The current track is that everyone of Archana's siblings are hating on Manav because of all the 'embarassment' they had to go through due to Manav eloping with their sister.

My understanding is that fine you dont like the guy; dont talk to him. But why disrespect him ? The way Varsha and Vaishali talk to the guy is so rude. Refferring to him with 'tu' and 'tum' I mean hate the guy but is disrespecting him really the way to go ? I mean at the end of the day he's your older sisters husband, and this behaviour just go to show their own values and teachings. I dont get how all these 4 siblings have such different values/morals when they've been raised in the same house. (Vinod, Varsha, Vaishali vs. Archana)

It's really sad to see the way they behave with Manav especially considering he's older than them and all what he did for their family.

I was really really happy when Savita showed them off in yesterdays episode. Clap

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalzeezee55riniiiishootingstar27-Alone-bonnefillekoolchicklunzaLovePRSoham.Mandy.roseinbloomnycsweetiecoolpratzTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Yes  they are terrible .Varsha is the worst of the three because manav has helped her the most but she hates him so much that she is even ready to fight with her husband who is still a very good friend of Manav .Vaishu is also very bad but soon she is goign to learn that her own husband who has been putting  all this crap in her mind is  a low life .
I guess that is when she will realize the worth of her sister and her brother in law ...
Vinod ...no comments .Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgatturiniiii-Alone-suan

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Yes  they are terrible .Varsha is the worst of the three because manav has helped her the most but she hates him so much that she is even ready to fight with her husband who is still a very good friend of Manav .Vaishu is also very bad but soon she is goign to learn that her own husband who has been putting  all this crap in her mind is  a low life .
I guess that is when she will realize the worth of her sister and her brother in law ...
Vinod ...no comments .Thumbs Down
 I seriously cant wait !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Agree.. What i cannot understand is everyone knows Manav was set up for the earlier troubles (if my recollection is correct), and Manav has proven time and again, how he supports the Karanjkar family - getting them the money when they most needed it - borrowing from his friends and boss etc - supporting them when they were in trouble.  The Karanjkar siblings are the most ungrateful bunch of people i know.  How could they not understand Manav's character - he had suffered so much humiliation and yet he had helped them out when they needed it - how could they forget.

Dharmesh - i don't understand this guy.  Why does he hate Manav somuch?  he jolly well knows the earlier run-ins with the police was all a set up BY HIM and Jaywant and he can still accuse Manav of being a thief. 

Varsha is the most selfish person amongst the sisters - she only thinks of herself, herself and only herself.  Did she ever think of Satish, her husband- even once - can anyone recall her backing down on anything or supporting her husband in any way? 

Varsha - is young and stupid - she always had been.  She is supporting her husband blindly only because she thinks it is the duty of a wife to do so, rightly or wrongly.  Perhaps that is why she eventually hugged Archana at the hospital - she is just misguided but she has a good heart.  i think...

lunza

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Varsha, Vinod and Vaishali have been consumed by greed. Its unfortunate that they think so low of Manav, he is beneath them now. They have forgotten all the things he has done for them, none of that matters now. Suddenly Dharmesh and Jaywant hold more importance and are respected while Manav who has gone out of his way for them even when he was no longer related to them is a horrible person who can't make their sister happy. I am so glad Manav and Archana now have a place of their own and are happy together, once they have each other that is all that matters.

lunza

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Mandy.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Vinod is going to meet Arman in the next episode right? I really want Archu to slam the door in his face. Like Manav said, they had taken advantage of their kindness. Now I don't want Archu to backtrack on her words any time soon

I totally agree! Archana should not forgive Vinod, not after what Manav went through. Vinod needs to learn the hard way that what he did is not something that will be forgiven and forgotten anytime soon.

koolchick

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
i agree w/ u. In real life if u hav a problem w/ a fam member like ur bil, u would just avoid interacting w/ him rather than insult him to his face. But they show this for the drama of course. And i think they feel themselves to be justified in insulting manav bc they think he's low class and poor, so they wrongly feel like they'r better than him. It bothers me so much that they'v 4gotten that vaishu basically bhagao'd dharmu from his mandap too! He was all set to marry som1 else and vaishu showed up to profess her lov for him. Plus, didnt they also kind of show that money played a part in her decision to marry him?? Oh, and another thing, doesnt dharm feel any sort of gratitude toward armaan bc they helped his son?? I serioulsy thought that wud'v changd his attitud a little..... Y arent the others being informed that manav is innocent and it was all manju-jay??? He is owed one big apology that should not be accepted by armaan. Hope they stik to their words of breaking rishta w/ siblings... Wait,but archu mended ways w/ vaish in less than 24hrs! Good grief      Wacko

Edited by zaara10 - 07 January 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickMs.S.K.

Go to top