Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
^just between celebs

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Like I said before, I seriously feel something fishy is going on. Shekhar and Krushna hail from the same show, Comedy Circus. It's not like Shekhar's a huge star nowadays,doesn't have a huge fan base as such. Krushna, on the other hand, is a contestant on CC, and would therefore, have a fan following, at least greater than that of Shekhar. Shekhar, with all due respect to his hard work, is no where near to the Krushna's dancing abilities. Yet, he was saved. Now what am I supposed to make of this?

Agreed with RTH and Nikita Di!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Like I said before, I seriously feel something fishy is going on. Shekhar and Krushna hail from the same show, Comedy Circus. It's not like Shekhar's a huge star nowadays,doesn't have a huge fan base as such. Krushna, on the other hand, is a contestant on CC, and would therefore, have a fan following, at least greater than that of Shekhar. Shekhar, with all due respect to his hard work, is no where near to the Krushna's dancing abilities. Yet, he was saved. Now what am I supposed to make of this?

Nikita  Di ????Shocked

Arey please don't call me Di. Main bahut chhoti hun, studying in medical college. LOLI think you are elder to me, you dedicated a song to your wife right???Wink
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Nikita  Di ????Shocked

Arey please don't call me Di. Main bahut chhoti hun, studying in medical college. LOLI think you are elder to me, you dedicated a song to your wife right???Wink

LOL Debu for surely shaadi shudha LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 January 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Nikita  Di ????Shocked

I am not elder to you, I am a high school student.LOL Yes, I am involved in a virtual marriage, don't ask how, because this goes back to the II days. Anyhow, we have this huge virtual family that encompasses many forums.LOL
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Just read the spoiler about the elimination....how could Krushna go out??Ouch Shekhar is a far weaker dancer than him. Marks-wise, Shekhar was just one point ahead of Krushna, yet he is nowhere in the bottom 3! And Ankita who got 26 is in the bottom three too.....does that mean Shekhar got a phenomenally larger number of votes than her??Confused

Also, is it fair that Sushant who is already somewhat trained in dancing (please don't take this as bashing, I have been all praise for his dances so far) should have someone like Shampa while Ragini and Krushna were paired with much weaker partners? Week after week, we find Ragini towards the bottom because of Neerav's bungling. The one dance where they got a 30 was more for Ragini's expressions than Neerav's choreography.

I am beginning to feel that either Shekhar or the channel are manipulating the votes. Really, really sad, because JDJ is one of my favourite shows and this season has been the cleanest so far.Cry

Agree. Shekhar is a weak dancer and lacks energy. Krushna has much more energy and enthu. Wonder how he is getting so many votes!!

Go to top