India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New fb pic!

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
A New Pic from FB .Drashti is looking so beautiful, isn't she?                                                                                                                   

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

happyvalleykaur_4leila_99swatisinghfarzana.shovahard_rock99Nandita5shalinikanaguavantika_singhsuprialove4maaneetnimmishramita_nayalgoldenballtulip132divya-divzSakshiGargMaanKiDevimausam19lovetheserial..VeenaGcian..ramaheshmaneet_forever9RoarkRajeevGurtiFanAmoureuxmaaniqrasun-naaaaaaaaaKiller_DeviLtodayzstarblackb28

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rockstodayzstar

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

DD is damn sweet & gorgeous , but what is the use we have to bare that Aanie to with this beautiful lady .

Edited by roshni19 - 06 January 2011 at 9:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9bobby13rocks

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Yup BobbyRocks.  EmbarrassedGorgeous and sensuousEmbarrassed, in her innocent and virgiHeartn look. 

Btw, I'd love to be there at the Sangeet, but MSKHeart asked me to be her shadow secretivelyROFL.  Ladke wale side, ya know!!  Gotta keep an eye on the mansion and the people. LOL And I need to catch Brij in his actROFL - bulls eye!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Yup BobbyRocks.  EmbarrassedGorgeous and sensuousEmbarrassed, in her innocent and virgiHeartn look. 

Btw, I'd love to be there at the Sangeet, but MSKHeart asked me to be her shadow secretivelyROFL.  Ladke wale side, ya know!!  Gotta keep an eye on the mansion and the people. LOL And I need to catch Brij in his actROFL - bulls eye!!LOL
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Very well said,yaar. Just keep a hawk's eye on Brij.Hope everything goes on fine!Shocked
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
what use is hawk's eye on brij...he already knows about the guards (nobody even anne or arjun knows, but brij knows)...so now he will start blackmailing arjun and get things done thro him...and the doubt will fall on arjun and brij can work freely towards killing geet...but i just dont know if security is being increased, they surely will first screen the employees especially those who were appointed recently???
todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwww................ she luks

Edited by todayzstar - 07 January 2011 at 1:02am

bobby13rocks

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
she is damnnnnnnn gorgoeusHug

bobby13rocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index