Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Pregnancy issue rears its head again (Page 7)

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 731

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by vijayam

Tappu is not pregnant as she confirmed in last but one episode that she is perfectly alright...and the way she is eating, she will definitely gain weight..Smile ...cvs are just trying to create some confusion here...
Also in some future update link given here it was mentioned that Veer will get access to her medical reports confirming that she is not pregnant..


What medical reports????????? The only ones are the ones that Nani has concocted and those say that she is pregnant.

Besides Tapasya has never said she was pregnant............she is going along with Nani's plan so she cannot even conceive of the fact that she might be pregnant (this is an issue which is amazing) and therefore confirm or deny it.

Pointed remarks such as putting on weight are just to be considered.........it may be a ploy by the cv's but then again it may not.

Besides she has not been shown eating that muchLOLLOLLOL so I don't think that is the reason. But it is worth a considerationWink

When Nani took Taps to the doctor she has the report of Tapasya and than bribed the nurse to get reports of pregnancy..................so it means that they have 2 reports one saying pregnant another saying not.

This time the weight remarks are definitely for Tapasya to have some reason to hit the gym............thus Veer to get proof against her.

Except for that Til ka ladoo which she left in the half they have shown many insistances of her drinking milk, kadduka kofta, Divya & Mai feeding her and I think even pomegrante LOL

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by vijayam

Tappu is not pregnant as she confirmed in last but one episode that she is perfectly alright...and the way she is eating, she will definitely gain weight..Smile ...cvs are just trying to create some confusion here...
Also in some future update link given here it was mentioned that Veer will get access to her medical reports confirming that she is not pregnant..


What medical reports????????? The only ones are the ones that Nani has concocted and those say that she is pregnant.

Besides Tapasya has never said she was pregnant............she is going along with Nani's plan so she cannot even conceive of the fact that she might be pregnant (this is an issue which is amazing) and therefore confirm or deny it.

Pointed remarks such as putting on weight are just to be considered.........it may be a ploy by the cv's but then again it may not.

Besides she has not been shown eating that muchLOLLOLLOL so I don't think that is the reason. But it is worth a considerationWink

When Nani took Taps to the doctor she has the report of Tapasya and than bribed the nurse to get reports of pregnancy..................so it means that they have 2 reports one saying pregnant another saying not.

This time the weight remarks are definitely for Tapasya to have some reason to hit the gym............thus Veer to get proof against her.

Except for that Til ka ladoo which she left in the half they have shown many insistances of her drinking milk, kadduka kofta, Divya & Mai feeding her and I think even pomegrante LOL


She had a blood pressure test not a pregnancy test..............that was only a ruse to get the nurse to give her the false papers.

Divya feeding her is just to show what a caring mother she is about Tapasya........nothing more. In a serial how much can you show about a mother taking care of her daughter, hugging her (which if you notice D has been doing a lot) feeding her, taking her out with her etc........ Not much scope there.

Tapasya really thinks she is putting on weight and being very conscious she has gone to the gym.........only Veer has spotted her.

So it is possible (I repeat possible) that the truth which Nani and Tapasya are using as a lie is going to hang them both.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34


 arey sure ji ..Big smile.
dont wrry actually u must have observed i jump in to save tappu ..only when it comes to that she doesnt love veer ....cause that challenges the very base of veeya ..and since m a pure veeya fan that ..hurts me the most .......waise i will give u simple example to prove my point ......
ur love life (note ur doesnt mean u m talking in general) LOLLOL and ur career both the things r top on ur priorities u cant choose 1..but when ur exams r near ur priority switches to ur career ..but that doesnt mean u dont love ur lover ....same  with tappu she has two things love for veer and hatred for iccha when she got married to veer she thought she has got veer ..so her priority automatically switched to troubling iccha but that doesnt mean ..she is not in love with veer ...but now ..since veer is married to iccha her priority has automatically changed again ..so its all about priority between both the emotions but both of her emotions r very true  Big smile


I must admit that I make it a point never to argue with a pure fan of anyone.SmileSmile

I will concede that Tapasya's emotions whatever they are at that point of time are true. Right or wrong is left to each one's perception....................

Sadly things are not going her way at this time are they????? with Veer I meant.
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Joined: 31 August 2009
Posts: 1399

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
great topic aditi!!  tappu babas pregnancy, just like herself, is full of ambiguities... but the sad part is, in spite of all these we cant come to any conclusions, coz the CVs are hell bent on saving her and wont mind putting in a 1000 intentional bloopers (at places where they cant find a sensible solution Wink)  and save tappu baba. so we'll have to wait n see how things shape up to know for sure whether shez really pregnant or not..

but the point u said is very valid... if she had been really pregnant...  its impossible for a girl not to know of it for 5-6 months in a go - but we'll our CVs are sharper, they can even say she was faking it to nani and herself even Wink if they can get her back into b-toons house after all that she has done, and if they can get the most sensible Jogi to forgive her without much of an issue...  anything is possible here - but ONLY IN FAVOR of tappu the great!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ankit_34


 arey sure ji ..Big smile.
dont wrry actually u must have observed i jump in to save tappu ..only when it comes to that she doesnt love veer ....cause that challenges the very base of veeya ..and since m a pure veeya fan that ..hurts me the most .......waise i will give u simple example to prove my point ......
ur love life (note ur doesnt mean u m talking in general) LOLLOL and ur career both the things r top on ur priorities u cant choose 1..but when ur exams r near ur priority switches to ur career ..but that doesnt mean u dont love ur lover ....same  with tappu she has two things love for veer and hatred for iccha when she got married to veer she thought she has got veer ..so her priority automatically switched to troubling iccha but that doesnt mean ..she is not in love with veer ...but now ..since veer is married to iccha her priority has automatically changed again ..so its all about priority between both the emotions but both of her emotions r very true  Big smile


I must admit that I make it a point never to argue with a pure fan of anyone.SmileSmile

I will concede that Tapasya's emotions whatever they are at that point of time are true. Right or wrong is left to each one's perception....................

Sadly things are not going her way at this time are they????? with Veer I meant.

What I fear is they will show ...taps gets kicked out of B house & then finally realizes that she is really pregnant & is completely shattered....and then slowly Veer starts sympathizing with her... I wud hate this track...its better they show her getting married to rathod after the exposure...
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 731

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho


She had a blood pressure test not a pregnancy test..............that was only a ruse to get the nurse to give her the false papers.

Divya feeding her is just to show what a caring mother she is about Tapasya........nothing more. In a serial how much can you show about a mother taking care of her daughter, hugging her (which if you notice D has been doing a lot) feeding her, taking her out with her etc........ Not much scope there.

Tapasya really thinks she is putting on weight and being very conscious she has gone to the gym.........only Veer has spotted her.

So it is possible (I repeat possible) that the truth which Nani and Tapasya are using as a lie is going to hang them both.

I agree that its BP test but i do remember that Nani has a file with her when they came out of the doctor's room. May be my memory isn't that good Smile

@bold I do agree with this. But we had been given impression in the beginning that Tapasya was always conscious of her looks and that she diets..................but now 'coz she is faking preggy she cudn't say no when Mai & Divya were making her eat stuff that too often. This has been seen in a few scenes to make us assume that she is eating more than she is used to except for 1 episode when chanda said that Tapasya ate very little so all reasons for her to put on weight.

Its just my gut feeling that Weight-gym are only meant for Veer's CID work and nothing more. Let us see wat Cvs think Smile

I do like Veer character a lot and like Shivani I do feel some kind of diloyality on Veers part (though he is not to be blamed) if Taps has the proof of his (not so called) love. We might accept Veeya child but it will still be a black spot on Veer's character so may be that cud be the reason why I want fake to be Fake only. And if by some stroke of creativity if they do say Taps is not preggy by Veer it wil be very difficult to justify Tapasya's character for a having a fling even in her own twisted sense of righteousness. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ankit_34


 arey sure ji ..Big smile.
dont wrry actually u must have observed i jump in to save tappu ..only when it comes to that she doesnt love veer ....cause that challenges the very base of veeya ..and since m a pure veeya fan that ..hurts me the most .......waise i will give u simple example to prove my point ......
ur love life (note ur doesnt mean u m talking in general) LOLLOL and ur career both the things r top on ur priorities u cant choose 1..but when ur exams r near ur priority switches to ur career ..but that doesnt mean u dont love ur lover ....same  with tappu she has two things love for veer and hatred for iccha when she got married to veer she thought she has got veer ..so her priority automatically switched to troubling iccha but that doesnt mean ..she is not in love with veer ...but now ..since veer is married to iccha her priority has automatically changed again ..so its all about priority between both the emotions but both of her emotions r very true  Big smile


I must admit that I make it a point never to argue with a pure fan of anyone.SmileSmile

I will concede that Tapasya's emotions whatever they are at that point of time are true. Right or wrong is left to each one's perception....................

Sadly things are not going her way at this time are they????? with Veer I meant.

What I fear is they will show ...taps gets kicked out of B house & then finally realizes that she is really pregnant & is completely shattered....and then slowly Veer starts sympathizing with her... I wud hate this track...its better they show her getting married to rathod after the exposure...


That will never happen.........Veer forgiving her..........I am sure of that..........Ichcha may but not Veer........however it is possible that Veer and Ichcha might offer to bring up the child..........then Tappu can say that the child is her Uttaran to Ichcha once Ichcha and Veer accept the child as their own.

Too many options........most sound far fetched..........even my own options sound ridiculous to me..........but look at what we have been subjected to................a pregnancy that is beginning to have the same time lines of an elephant.LOLLOLLOLOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfetiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 731

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam


 
What I fear is they will show ...taps gets kicked out of B house & then finally realizes that she is really pregnant & is completely shattered....and then slowly Veer starts sympathizing with her... I wud hate this track...its better they show her getting married to rathod after the exposure...

@bold 
does that mean Veer will go to her leaving Ichcha with Ichcha's permission and now that Ichcha chances of gettin pregnant are also there than will it be Ichcha's turn to get Veer AngryAngry

Definitely than "Kya hoti Uttaran....."


Edited by dreamz12 - 07 January 2011 at 2:10am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
D Day OVER YIPPIE HAPPY DIWALI ONCE AGAIN

2

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 12   Views: 1312

nb.neha 12 1312 21 August 2010 at 10:45pm by nb.neha
rohit again on comedy show

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 0   Views: 498

nb.neha 0 498 18 August 2010 at 3:07am by nb.neha
The bedroom issue...

2 3 4

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 28   Views: 1857

SRKLuvr 28 1857 29 May 2010 at 1:26am by LimitLessFan
Head is SPINNING rapidly!

2

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 13   Views: 876

SRKLuvr 13 876 02 April 2010 at 4:31am by SRKLuvr
Is Tapasya related to the producer creative head?

Author: ituts   Replies: 7   Views: 1053

ituts 7 1053 23 March 2010 at 12:35am by Istila

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index