Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_34

arey sure ji ..😃.

dont wrry actually u must have observed i jump in to save tappu ..only when it comes to that she doesnt love veer ....cause that challenges the very base of veeya ..and since m a pure veeya fan that ..hurts me the most .......waise i will give u simple example to prove my point ......
ur love life (note ur doesnt mean u m talking in general) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and ur career both the things r top on ur priorities u cant choose 1..but when ur exams r near ur priority switches to ur career ..but that doesnt mean u dont love ur lover ....same  with tappu she has two things love for veer and hatred for iccha when she got married to veer she thought she has got veer ..so her priority automatically switched to troubling iccha but that doesnt mean ..she is not in love with veer ...but now ..since veer is married to iccha her priority has automatically changed again ..so its all about priority between both the emotions but both of her emotions r very true  ðŸ˜ƒ

I must admit that I make it a point never to argue with a pure fan of anyone.😊😊

I will concede that Tapasya's emotions whatever they are at that point of time are true. Right or wrong is left to each one's perception....................

Sadly things are not going her way at this time are they????? with Veer I meant.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great topic aditi!!  tappu babas pregnancy, just like herself, is full of ambiguities... but the sad part is, in spite of all these we cant come to any conclusions, coz the CVs are hell bent on saving her and wont mind putting in a 1000 intentional bloopers (at places where they cant find a sensible solution 😉)  and save tappu baba. so we'll have to wait n see how things shape up to know for sure whether shez really pregnant or not..

but the point u said is very valid... if she had been really pregnant...  its impossible for a girl not to know of it for 5-6 months in a go - but we'll our CVs are sharper, they can even say she was faking it to nani and herself even 😉 if they can get her back into b-toons house after all that she has done, and if they can get the most sensible Jogi to forgive her without much of an issue...  anything is possible here - but ONLY IN FAVOR of tappu the great!
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I must admit that I make it a point never to argue with a pure fan of anyone.😊😊

I will concede that Tapasya's emotions whatever they are at that point of time are true. Right or wrong is left to each one's perception....................

Sadly things are not going her way at this time are they????? with Veer I meant.

What I fear is they will show ...taps gets kicked out of B house & then finally realizes that she is really pregnant & is completely shattered....and then slowly Veer starts sympathizing with her... I wud hate this track...its better they show her getting married to rathod after the exposure...
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

She had a blood pressure test not a pregnancy test..............that was only a ruse to get the nurse to give her the false papers.

Divya feeding her is just to show what a caring mother she is about Tapasya........nothing more. In a serial how much can you show about a mother taking care of her daughter, hugging her (which if you notice D has been doing a lot) feeding her, taking her out with her etc........ Not much scope there.

Tapasya really thinks she is putting on weight and being very conscious she has gone to the gym.........only Veer has spotted her.

So it is possible (I repeat possible) that the truth which Nani and Tapasya are using as a lie is going to hang them both.

I agree that its BP test but i do remember that Nani has a file with her when they came out of the doctor's room. May be my memory isn't that good 😊

@bold I do agree with this. But we had been given impression in the beginning that Tapasya was always conscious of her looks and that she diets..................but now 'coz she is faking preggy she cudn't say no when Mai & Divya were making her eat stuff that too often. This has been seen in a few scenes to make us assume that she is eating more than she is used to except for 1 episode when chanda said that Tapasya ate very little so all reasons for her to put on weight.

Its just my gut feeling that Weight-gym are only meant for Veer's CID work and nothing more. Let us see wat Cvs think ðŸ˜Š

I do like Veer character a lot and like Shivani I do feel some kind of diloyality on Veers part (though he is not to be blamed) if Taps has the proof of his (not so called) love. We might accept Veeya child but it will still be a black spot on Veer's character so may be that cud be the reason why I want fake to be Fake only. And if by some stroke of creativity if they do say Taps is not preggy by Veer it wil be very difficult to justify Tapasya's character for a having a fling even in her own twisted sense of righteousness. 
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

What I fear is they will show ...taps gets kicked out of B house & then finally realizes that she is really pregnant & is completely shattered....and then slowly Veer starts sympathizing with her... I wud hate this track...its better they show her getting married to rathod after the exposure...

That will never happen.........Veer forgiving her..........I am sure of that..........Ichcha may but not Veer........however it is possible that Veer and Ichcha might offer to bring up the child..........then Tappu can say that the child is her Uttaran to Ichcha once Ichcha and Veer accept the child as their own.

Too many options........most sound far fetched..........even my own options sound ridiculous to me..........but look at what we have been subjected to................a pregnancy that is beginning to have the same time lines of an elephant.😆😆😆
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

@bold 
does that mean Veer will go to her leaving Ichcha with Ichcha's permission and now that Ichcha chances of gettin pregnant are also there than will it be Ichcha's turn to get Veer ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Definitely than "Kya hoti Uttaran....."
Edited by dreamz12 - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

@bold 
does that mean Veer will go to her leaving Ichcha with Ichcha's permission and now that Ichcha chances of gettin pregnant are also there than will it be Ichcha's turn to get Veer ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Definitely than "Kya hoti Uttaran....."

what I meant was he will stop hating Tapasya and be kind to her....doesnt mean that he will leave iccha...even this is not acceptable to me, but I read it somewhere...
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

I agree that its BP test but i do remember that Nani has a file with her when they came out of the doctor's room. May be my memory isn't that good 😊  If  she was then that was a dummy which she exchanged with the nurse

@bold I do agree with this. But we had been given impression in the beginning that Tapasya was always conscious of her looks and that she diets..................but now 'coz she is faking preggy she cudn't say no when Mai & Divya were making her eat stuff that too often. This has been seen in a few scenes to make us assume that she is eating more than she is used to except for 1 episode when chanda said that Tapasya ate very little so all reasons for her to put on weight.
I think this is a ruse by the cv's to throw us off track .......may be I am wrong

Its just my gut feeling that Weight-gym are only meant for Veer's CID work and nothing more. Let us see wat Cvs think ðŸ˜Š Oh it certainly is the beginning of proving what Veer thinks is a trick and once he proves it ...........I feel Tapasya and Nani are going to be taking a long walk back to who knows where.............Jogi will burst a blood vessel when he gets to know of this latest escapade.

I do like Veer character a lot and like Shivani I do feel some kind of diloyality on Veers part (though he is not to be blamed) if Taps has the proof of his (not so called) love. We might accept Veeya child but it will still be a black spot on Veer's character so may be that cud be the reason why I want fake to be Fake only. And if by some stroke of creativity if they do say Taps is not preggy by Veer it wil be very difficult to justify Tapasya's character for a having a fling even in her own twisted sense of righteousness.
I can understand how both Shivani and you feel..............but Veer is a man not a priest so if he did let down his guard and that too because a) he was devastated by Ichcha's accusation and b) because he was drunk, how can we judge him and call him disloyal. He was still married to Tapasya for good or bad. You need to think all of the good in his character and excuse him this one time that he let himself go............😔

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I heard something SHOCKING NOW.........on SBB.......

They were telling Tapasya wants to change now ....But Veer is not willing to listen at all.....

Then a Voice over told " Don't worry Taps, Wait for some more time Then Veer will be yours only"😲😕

What is this ........I don't understand......
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

I heard something SHOCKING NOW.........on SBB.......

They were telling Tapasya wants to change now ....But Veer is not willing to listen at all.....

Then a Voice over told " Don't worry Taps, Wait for some more time Then Veer will be yours only"😲😕

What is this ........I don't understand......

What is SBB and is it a reliable source. Have any of their predictions been totally accurate.