Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Pregnancy issue rears its head again (Page 5)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by dreamz12

I also feel that Reshami as Tapasya is now quite popular for her obsession of veer so may be CVs wud not show that she had a fling with any1 else. So either they go with a big blooper or just drop the Taps real preggy track completely.

In todays episode she was even telling..humein Ichcha so koi matlab nahin hai...humein Veer chaahiye...but jus one q to the CVs...would Tapasya have done same kind of manipulations if Veer had got married to Kinjal?
hiiiiiiiz ever1 
sorry if u mind me answering ..Ouch
the thing is she always loved veer but her hatred towards iccha was more of a dominating emotion than her love for veer ...but now i feel her priority is changed ....initially when veeya got married i think she got over confident ki veer toh uska hai hi ..toh start troubling iccha ..but now she knows that veecha r married ...so their's no point in trying to trouble iccha as this wud not help her getting veer .
so now her priority is changed according to that .
this is what i feel Big smile 
hello bade bhaiyaa, kaise ho, thats ur opinion and i respect that,
vaise taps is going2 be pregnant , bas father ka pata nahin,
we r waiting 4 the godhbaharai, hume bulaana mat bhoolnaLOL
@ bold..
my god anmol m impressed ye new year resolution le rakha hai kyaa ..
waise 1 change ji i came to know that u r 19 and m 18 ..so rishta change .
u r bade bhaiya LOLLOL 
aur rahi baat godh bharai ki bhaiya ..abhi tak toh cards bhi bante aur aap ..saamne se aane ki baat kar rahe hain ..guest manners ke khilafh hai yeTongue LOLLOL
well maine socha it would be better if we respect each other pov coz main kuch kahoonga bhi toh  u wont change ur views and neither would i .
taps ki godhbharai aur hum na aaye, bulaayo yaa na bulaayo, main toh aaunga,
manners jaaye bhaad meinLOL 
lekin agar veer papa hoga to hi .
warna godhbharai cvs aur uttaran sab  jaaye bhaad mein LOLLOL

Edited by ankit_34 - 06 January 2011 at 11:42pm

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

they showed her py first symptom around 3 months back

after that they changed the track

now again started with this tummy scene

may be script writer changed  in between and or may be old writer came back after 3 months holidays

anyway if she realy preganant or not
does it matter to veecha relation

so whats the twist in it

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

I also feel that Reshami as Tapasya is now quite popular for her obsession of veer so may be CVs wud not show that she had a fling with any1 else. So either they go with a big blooper or just drop the Taps real preggy track completely.

In todays episode she was even telling..humein Ichcha so koi matlab nahin hai...humein Veer chaahiye...but jus one q to the CVs...would Tapasya have done same kind of manipulations if Veer had got married to Kinjal?
hiiiiiiiz ever1 
the thing is she always loved veer but her hatred towards iccha was more of a dominating emotion than her love for veer ...but now i feel her priority is changed ....initially when veeya got married i think she got over confident ki veer toh uska hai hi ..toh start troubling iccha ..but now she knows that veecha r married ...so their's no point in trying to trouble iccha as this wud not help her getting veer .
@ bold..
u r bade bhaiya LOLLOL 
aur rahi baat godh bharai ki bhaiya ..abhi tak toh cards bhi bante aur aap ..saamne se aane ki baat kar rahe hain ..guest manners ke khilafh hai yeTongue LOLLOL
well maine socha it would be better if we respect each other pov coz main kuch kahoonga bhi toh  u wont change ur views and neither would i .
par aap log tappu se pyaar karte hain na,
uske liye itna toh karna padega, ek aap log hi toh hain jo uski itni chinta karte hain,
apni laadli ki khushi celebrate nahin karenge aap logTongue
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
she was showing fat on her tummy wall and not a baby bump,  if she was pregnant by 16 20 weeeks a baby bump wud b very obvious...WinkEmbarrassedLOL
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

hiiiiiiiz ever1 

Will you mind if I disagree with some of the points.

I think at first it was her jealousy  of Ichcha that drove her.

She never loved Veer, she had Sid.........she accepted Veer's love for Ichcha. But when the goodies started rolling in with a little help from Nani she changed her mind about Veer.

Once married to him............we all know what happened no point going down the same road.

Now she wants Veer again initially because Ichcha married him and now she JUST wants Veer.

There is really little logic to Tapasya's character............it has been stretched to an extremity which is now just ...........Dead

Though I will agree she is not too concerned with what Ichcha does or is even bothered about Ichcha. That is Nani's worry.Ouch
first of all u disagreed to all my points not some LOLLOL
i agree ki shuru may it might b jealousy that drove her to veer as i have already mentioned ki her hatred for iccha was a bigger emotion than any other ..but she seriously started loving veer when she got married to him ...and yesterday's episode was a clear proof to that  ...the kinjal fact was her ego was stopping her ...she was shown crying when veer was getting married to her ...but when iccha was getting married to him ..she had a double attack that is her love  veer is getting married(emotion 1) and secondly its iccha (emotion 2) ...isliye now she is trying to get him back 

The answer lays in your explanation of Tapasya's love...Your love for a person comes from your heart...when you are truly in love everything becomes insignificant in life except for the person you love...if Tapasya is trying to get Veer back and this was triggered due to the presence of Ichcha in Veer's life then how can that be love Ankit...thats her mere desire to possess everything that gives happiness to Ichcha...Had Tapasya loved Veer she would have tried to win his love by her achchai...by her sachchai...because by now she would have realized that Veer loves truth...but instead she went back to her old methods of treachery to win him back...she is not that immature that Nani can manipulate her everytime...this is the plain truth of Tapasya...she can never be good...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiz ever1 
@ bold..
u r bade bhaiya LOLLOL 
par aap log tappu se pyaar karte hain na,
uske liye itna toh karna padega, ek aap log hi toh hain jo uski itni chinta karte hain,
apni laadli ki khushi celebrate nahin karenge aap logTongue
jab ladli bitiya ka samay aayega tab dekha jaayega .
abhi se mewa khane ka itna shauk hai kyaaLOLLOL 

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiz ever1 

I do think Tapasya has never loved Veer at all. She loved wat Veer represents. There is a lot of difference between loving a person and loving him for wat he represents. She also has this misconception that just bcoz Veer's rishta came for her Veer is hers forgetting the fact that Veer was never interested in her. She was always insecure of her marriage(which she shud considering that it was dhokha marriage) so knows that Veer will never be hers as long as Ichcha is available hence her manipulations to get Vancha married. Was she happy with that NO, she got jealous of Vansh love towards Ichcha........................this bcoz she has no real understanding of Ichcha's caring nature (which makes one fall in love with her) thus in her mind Ichcha not worth of love more than she herself deserves. Her priority has never changed and that is to get wat ritefully belongs to Ichcha which is Veer. She knows troubling Ichcha is a sure shot way to estranging Veer further and also Veer's warning she wil be thinking twice to get Ichcha into trouble directly. I am sure if she doesn't have this limitation she wud have troubled Ichcha more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

hiiiiiiiz ever1 

Will you mind if I disagree with some of the points.

I think at first it was her jealousy  of Ichcha that drove her.

She never loved Veer, she had Sid.........she accepted Veer's love for Ichcha. But when the goodies started rolling in with a little help from Nani she changed her mind about Veer.

Once married to him............we all know what happened no point going down the same road.

Now she wants Veer again initially because Ichcha married him and now she JUST wants Veer.

There is really little logic to Tapasya's character............it has been stretched to an extremity which is now just ...........Dead

Though I will agree she is not too concerned with what Ichcha does or is even bothered about Ichcha. That is Nani's worry.Ouch
first of all u disagreed to all my points not some LOLLOL
i agree ki shuru may it might b jealousy that drove her to veer as i have already mentioned ki her hatred for iccha was a bigger emotion than any other ..but she seriously started loving veer when she got married to him ...and yesterday's episode was a clear proof to that  ...the kinjal fact was her ego was stopping her ...she was shown crying when veer was getting married to her ...but when iccha was getting married to him ..she had a double attack that is her love  veer is getting married(emotion 1) and secondly its iccha (emotion 2) ...isliye now she is trying to get him back 

The answer lays in your explanation of Tapasya's love...Your love for a person comes from your heart...when you are truly in love everything becomes insignificant in life except for the person you love...if Tapasya is trying to get Veer back and this was triggered due to the presence of Ichcha in Veer's life then how can that be love Ankit...thats her mere desire to possess everything that gives happiness to Ichcha...Had Tapasya loved Veer she would have tried to win his love by her achchai...by her sachchai...because by now she would have realized that Veer loves truth...but instead she went back to her old methods of treachery to win him back...she is not that immature that Nani can manipulate her everytime...this is the plain truth of Tapasya...she can never be good...
 well achai aur sacchai wont wrk now ..its only the method of crook that is left with her now ..to get back him .when she was married to him ..she tried winning his heart by doing all the acchai things ..but in vain .then somehow she started beliveing that ..its iccha ..uski wajah se ye ho raha hai so she tried killing her (worst part of her )Ouch
and when she tried to disrupt vansha marriage us samay her emotion 2 that is her hatred for iccha was working ..so basically she has two emotions her hatred for iccha and her love for veer ...and priority ke hisaab se her actions change 

Go to top