Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Pregnancy issue rears its head again (Page 4)

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

now i think veer will go for taps medical reports

and that reports also manipulated by tapni

so how can he gg to get a report which says she is not preggy

bookmark prdicted before that tapni will come to know abt real preggy

only after throwing out of b toons

is there any 1% logic in that

even the uneducated gals know the symptoms of preggy

and i hope taps is enough educated to know that she is preggy at least

at the 3rd month

she only told nani once that she knows everything related to py

now whts happening to her ?

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by dreamz12

I also feel that Reshami as Tapasya is now quite popular for her obsession of veer so may be CVs wud not show that she had a fling with any1 else. So either they go with a big blooper or just drop the Taps real preggy track completely.

In todays episode she was even telling..humein Ichcha so koi matlab nahin hai...humein Veer chaahiye...but jus one q to the CVs...would Tapasya have done same kind of manipulations if Veer had got married to Kinjal?
hiiiiiiiz ever1 
sorry if u mind me answering ..Ouch
the thing is she always loved veer but her hatred towards iccha was more of a dominating emotion than her love for veer ...but now i feel her priority is changed ....initially when veeya got married i think she got over confident ki veer toh uska hai hi ..toh start troubling iccha ..but now she knows that veecha r married ...so their's no point in trying to trouble iccha as this wud not help her getting veer .
so now her priority is changed according to that .
this is what i feel Big smile 
hello bade bhaiyaa, kaise ho, thats ur opinion and i respect that,
vaise taps is going2 be pregnant , bas father ka pata nahin,
we r waiting 4 the godhbaharai, hume bulaana mat bhoolnaLOL
@ bold..
my god anmol m impressed ye new year resolution le rakha hai kyaa ..
waise 1 change ji i came to know that u r 19 and m 18 ..so rishta change .
u r bade bhaiya LOLLOL 
aur rahi baat godh bharai ki bhaiya ..abhi tak toh cards bhi bante aur aap ..saamne se aane ki baat kar rahe hain ..guest manners ke khilafh hai yeTongue LOLLOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

I also feel that Reshami as Tapasya is now quite popular for her obsession of veer so may be CVs wud not show that she had a fling with any1 else. So either they go with a big blooper or just drop the Taps real preggy track completely.

In todays episode she was even telling..humein Ichcha so koi matlab nahin hai...humein Veer chaahiye...but jus one q to the CVs...would Tapasya have done same kind of manipulations if Veer had got married to Kinjal?
hiiiiiiiz ever1 
the thing is she always loved veer but her hatred towards iccha was more of a dominating emotion than her love for veer ...but now i feel her priority is changed ....initially when veeya got married i think she got over confident ki veer toh uska hai hi ..toh start troubling iccha ..but now she knows that veecha r married ...so their's no point in trying to trouble iccha as this wud not help her getting veer .

Will you mind if I disagree with some of the points.

I think at first it was her jealousy  of Ichcha that drove her.

She never loved Veer, she had Sid.........she accepted Veer's love for Ichcha. But when the goodies started rolling in with a little help from Nani she changed her mind about Veer.

Once married to him............we all know what happened no point going down the same road.

Now she wants Veer again initially because Ichcha married him and now she JUST wants Veer.

There is really little logic to Tapasya's character............it has been stretched to an extremity which is now just ...........Dead

Though I will agree she is not too concerned with what Ichcha does or is even bothered about Ichcha. That is Nani's worry.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiz ever1 

The best thing to happen from here is to make the character of Tapasya positive...let her find her happiness and know the power of true love from someone else...let Nani stop manipulating her...but yet i know these r all dreams...
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

now i think veer will go for taps medical reports

and that reports also manipulated by tapni

so how can he gg to get a report which says she is not preggy

bookmark prdicted before that tapni will come to know abt real preggy

only after throwing out of b toons

is there any 1% logic in that

even the uneducated gals know the symptoms of preggy

and i hope taps is enough educated to know that she is preggy at least

at the 3rd month

she only told nani once that she knows everything related to py

now whts happening to her ?

at such a late date if they suddenly start showing that taps is really pregnant it wud be the biggest joke ...specially after taps has been reiterating again n again that she is not really pregnant, just doing a drama...
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiz ever1 
@ bold..
u r bade bhaiya LOLLOL 
aur rahi baat godh bharai ki bhaiya ..abhi tak toh cards bhi bante aur aap ..saamne se aane ki baat kar rahe hain ..guest manners ke khilafh hai yeTongue LOLLOL
well maine socha it would be better if we respect each other pov coz main kuch kahoonga bhi toh  u wont change ur views and neither would i .
taps ki godhbharai aur hum na aaye, bulaayo yaa na bulaayo, main toh aaunga,
manners jaaye bhaad meinLOL 
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiz ever1 
@ bold..
u r bade bhaiya LOLLOL 
well maine socha it would be better if we respect each other pov coz main kuch kahoonga bhi toh  u wont change ur views and neither would i .
taps ki godhbharai aur hum na aaye, bulaayo yaa na bulaayo, main toh aaunga,
manners jaaye bhaad meinLOL 

Bus Tukra Singh ke pappa Rathod ji honi chahiye function pe...humaara bus wohi demand hai...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12cjs369intruderfasttiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

hiiiiiiiz ever1 

Will you mind if I disagree with some of the points.

I think at first it was her jealousy  of Ichcha that drove her.

She never loved Veer, she had Sid.........she accepted Veer's love for Ichcha. But when the goodies started rolling in with a little help from Nani she changed her mind about Veer.

Once married to him............we all know what happened no point going down the same road.

Now she wants Veer again initially because Ichcha married him and now she JUST wants Veer.

There is really little logic to Tapasya's character............it has been stretched to an extremity which is now just ...........Dead

Though I will agree she is not too concerned with what Ichcha does or is even bothered about Ichcha. That is Nani's worry.Ouch
first of all u disagreed to all my points not some LOLLOL
i agree ki shuru may it might b jealousy that drove her to veer as i have already mentioned ki her hatred for iccha was a bigger emotion than any other ..but she seriously started loving veer when she got married to him ...and yesterday's episode was a clear proof to that  ...the kinjal fact was her ego was stopping her ...she was shown crying when veer was getting married to her ...but when iccha was getting married to him ..she had a double attack that is her love  veer is getting married(emotion 1) and secondly its iccha (emotion 2) ...isliye now she is trying to get him back 

Go to top