Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Pregnancy issue rears its head again (Page 3)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by dreamz12

I also feel that Reshami as Tapasya is now quite popular for her obsession of veer so may be CVs wud not show that she had a fling with any1 else. So either they go with a big blooper or just drop the Taps real preggy track completely.

In todays episode she was even telling..humein Ichcha so koi matlab nahin hai...humein Veer chaahiye...but jus one q to the CVs...would Tapasya have done same kind of manipulations if Veer had got married to Kinjal?

Amongst all her "qualities" (ha ha) she is also a very unsure person so if she keeps changing her mind that is what she does from time to time................So with Kinjal it would have been fine in the beginning and then Tapasya would be after her too, I feel.

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

the minute taps mentioned her stomach... even i started wondering whether finally the CVs have decided to show her really pregnant... but then a girl who has been faking a pregnancy for some time now wud definitely have know if she was really pregnant... it cud be all that rich food she has been stuffing herself with n no activity of any kind, which is the cause of her putting on weight n the paunch... so she obviously has joined the gym...
If, after all this time the CVs show that she is really pregnant then they are making a big fool of themselves n the audience... and frankly I wud lose interest in this already boring serial...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I also feel that Reshami as Tapasya is now quite popular for her obsession of veer so may be CVs wud not show that she had a fling with any1 else. So either they go with a big blooper or just drop the Taps real preggy track completely.

In todays episode she was even telling..humein Ichcha so koi matlab nahin hai...humein Veer chaahiye...but jus one q to the CVs...would Tapasya have done same kind of manipulations if Veer had got married to Kinjal?

Amongst all her "qualities" (ha ha) she is also a very unsure person so if she keeps changing her mind that is what she does from time to time................So with Kinjal it would have been fine in the beginning and then Tapasya would be after her too, I feel.
actually now tapasya has gone beyond understanding,
i can never understand her,
i doubt even she knows what she really wants, cvs have made a total mess of tapasya, itni confused aur stupid vamp maine aaj tak nahin dekhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Even I am surprised with this turn around of Tapasya and confused too ConfusedConfused

Does she really love Veer? Did she realize it only after she had lost Veer completely thru his 2nd marriage??........................................does this mean wud she dare to do the same manipulations with Kinjal also?? Wud Mai wil allow Taps if it had been Kinjal in Ichcha's place??

Ouff too many questions......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzdivy609

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Even I am surprised with this turn around of Tapasya and confused too ConfusedConfused

Does she really love Veer? Did she realize it only after she had lost Veer completely thru his 2nd marriage??........................................does this mean wud she dare to do the same manipulations with Kinjal also?? Wud Mai wil allow Taps if it had been Kinjal in Ichcha's place??

Mind boggling isn't it.

This is why I have been saying that when you make any character too extreme it just loses all sense...............Tapasya as a child was believable because kids do wicked things like that...............in the beginning some of the trouble making Tapasya did after the leap even that was acceptable.

For me things went downhill.............when Ichcha met Vansh..................the attempts of murder, and all the rest were unbelievable (because no one ever caught her and it is not like she lives in the North Pole where there are no people around for miles) and unreal.

Now it has just become stupid................I don't know whether to laugh, be angry, or just dislike her  character.ConfusedConfusedConfused
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiz ever1 
sorry if u mind me answering ..Ouch
the thing is she always loved veer but her hatred towards iccha was more of a dominating emotion than her love for veer ...but now i feel her priority is changed ....initially when veeya got married i think she got over confident ki veer toh uska hai hi ..toh start troubling iccha ..but now she knows that veecha r married ...so their's no point in trying to trouble iccha as this wud not help her getting veer .
so now her priority is changed according to that .
this is what i feel Big smile 
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Mind boggling isn't it.

This is why I have been saying that when you make any character too extreme it just loses all sense...............Tapasya as a child was believable because kids do wicked things like that...............in the beginning some of the trouble making Tapasya did after the leap even that was acceptable.

For me things went downhill.............when Ichcha met Vansh..................the attempts of murder, and all the rest were unbelievable (because no one ever caught her and it is not like she lives in the North Pole where there are no people around for miles) and unreal.

Now it has just become stupid................I don't know whether to laugh, be angry, or just dislike her  character.ConfusedConfusedConfused

the CVs have taken taps character to such extremes that now they have no where else to go... so the CVS themselves are confused as to what else they can do with taps character... or... they are planning to get some changes in the story so these confusing actions n dialogues from taps are coming up...

Edited by cjs369 - 06 January 2011 at 11:27pm
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

hiiiiiiiz ever1 
sorry if u mind me answering ..Ouch
the thing is she always loved veer but her hatred towards iccha was more of a dominating emotion than her love for veer ...but now i feel her priority is changed ....initially when veeya got married i think she got over confident ki veer toh uska hai hi ..toh start troubling iccha ..but now she knows that veecha r married ...so their's no point in trying to trouble iccha as this wud not help her getting veer .
so now her priority is changed according to that .
this is what i feel Big smile 
hello bade bhaiyaa, kaise ho, thats ur opinion and i respect that,
vaise taps is going2 be pregnant , bas father ka pata nahin,
we r waiting 4 the godhbaharai, hume bulaana mat bhoolnaLOL

Go to top